PDA

View Full Version : The derby

darrenshedtastic
27-07-2017, 03:08 PM
whats peoples predictions for the derby.

theyve made a couple of decent signings but alot of unknown signings so dont really know what to expect from them. the boy moussa seems to be getting a big rep from their fans for scoring against the mighty buckie and beath.

if united dont be silly (aimed at toshney) then i think we have enough to trouble them. keatings missing is a big miss not just for this game but for future games. mcdonald wont be ready i wouldnt imagine so likely Matty smith will be given the chance.

Lewis
Toshney durnan edge scobbie
stanton briels
mcmullan fraser king
smith

im hoping he doesnt throw flood into the game as he'll be rusty and not match fit so wont last long.
if we can get the ball to the wingers then we can defo cause problems to their defence which i dont think is any better than last year.

ill go 2-1 united goals from mcmullan and durnan

TerryTheTerror
27-07-2017, 03:26 PM
It's a very tough one to call given how weak the group had been. On the face of it they would have to be favourites but it could go either way. My prediction is a draw with us winning the penalty shoot out. 🤔

SmedDUm
27-07-2017, 04:00 PM
I've been at Dens twice this season (Bolton & Buckie) & along with their fans I think, haven't been overly impressed.

I do think they are stronger tho than at this time year.
You know the goalie, the full backs are ok, Kerr moreso than Holt, Kerr may be worth money.
Central defence is brand new & very young, Hendry from Partick via Wigan & Waddell who's one of their own. O'Dea must be injured I think.

Middle of the park new boy Kamara could be a good signing but he's not ended up at Dens on an upward career spiral, maybe hard to work with? O'Hara's ordinary, Spence is a bad signing, Williams & Vincent are bad signings from last season. Allan will be very mercurial as usual and again, what's he doing at Dens, his career has stalled & The Dump will not be the place to resurrect it. If he does play tho, he'll be their best player. Wolters & Deacon wide right & left & both strong boys, could be decent signings. McGowan's McGowan, a wee toerag who on a good day directs a lot of their play.

Upfront they've got El Bak & Haber, El Bak thinks he's still playing futsal but scores a spectacular goal every 6 months. Haber's pish. And the Moose, of course, is coming to get us....

Dundee 3 (Moussa 3) United 6 (McMullen, King, Stanton, Fraser, Smith, McDonald).

darrenshedtastic
27-07-2017, 04:20 PM
from what ive seen or remember the boy hendry is decent and allan isnt as good as people think but that doesnt mean we can allow him to dictate play if we do then he can hurt us. the others are all unknown with some of their new signings looking decent with some looking poor.
their defence is defo there to be got at! we now have pace and width in the team so lets use it against holt and kerr. both decent on their day but nothing special. kerr jumps in alot and holt falls asleep. thats where we should be trying to exploit. win the battle in the middle then out wide to the wingers! try and isolate the 1v1s
Smith might be decent up against two younger inexperienced CB's we should test them early on esp from balls down the channel using smiths pace and from set pieces. durnan and edge are aggressive in the air so hopefully we can capitalize on that aswell.

i still have united down to win itll be a rubbish game football wise but have a feeling we'll just have enough.

Wullie
27-07-2017, 04:38 PM
Honestly haven't got a clue, but with bombscare Toshney and soft lad Fraser on the park we're starting with 9 men, then a raw bairn upfront it's gonna be a tough shift.

Had we had everyone fit and ready to go I might have been more confident.

ianharab
27-07-2017, 04:39 PM
If we start wee that team and formation Darren we will do well to win , no height or physical presence , very difficult to predict this one coming so early in the season they must start as favourites , Smedum you are either at the wind up , drunk or mental , can't decide which 😂😂😂😂

ianharab
27-07-2017, 04:41 PM
Spot on Wullie

darrenshedtastic
27-07-2017, 04:41 PM
If we start wee that team and formation Darren we will do well to win , no height or physical presence , very difficult to predict this one coming so early in the season they must start as favourites , Smedum you are either at the wind up , drunk or mental , can't decide which 😂😂😂😂

i wasnt suggesting that was the team id pick i reckon thats the team Ray would go with. in my team toshney would be no where near it haha

ianharab
27-07-2017, 04:49 PM
In my team that formation would be nowhere near it , honestly think if he goes with that team we will struggle

shedka
27-07-2017, 05:25 PM
No prediction but most of the pressure is on the fun as they are regarded as favourites and go in with that pressure for once in a derby , they also have some continuity with the keeper, we have no strikers with Keatings and Nkoyi injured, so young Matty Smith to lead the line which will be interesting as he is a decent talent, no Flood yet, McDonald off bench at best, no Bell, Murdoch abd potentially Durnan

Do agree with Darren's team should Durnan make it, otherwise Scobbie until middle and Robson left

Lewis
Toshney Durnan Edge Scobbie
Briels Stanton
King Fraser McMullan
M.Smith

offshore_arab83
27-07-2017, 06:33 PM
I've been at Dens twice this season (Bolton & Buckie) & along with their fans I think, haven't been overly impressed.

You know the goalie, the full backs are ok, Kerr moreso than Holt, Kerr may be worth money.
Central defence is brand new & very young, Hendry from Partick via Wigan & Waddell who's one of their own. O'Dea must be injured I think.

Middle of the park new boy Kamara could be a good signing but he's not ended up at Dens on an upward career spiral, maybe hard to work with? O'Hara's ordinary, Spence is a bad signing, Williams & Vincent are bad signings from last season. Allan will be very mercurial as usual and again, what's he doing at Dens, his career has stalled & The Dump will not be the place to resurrect it. If he does play tho, he'll be their best player. Wolters & Deacon wide right & left & both strong boys, could be decent signings. McGowan's McGowan, a wee toerag who on a good day directs a lot of their play.

Upfront they've got El Bak & Haber, El Bak thinks he's still playing futsal but scores a spectacular goal every 6 months. Haber's pish. And the Moose, of course, is coming to get us....

Dundee 3 (Moussa 3) United 6 (McMullen, King, Stanton, Fraser, Smith, McDonald).

i can honestly say id be lucky to name more than 3 of their players

offshore_arab83
27-07-2017, 06:35 PM
In my team that formation would be nowhere near it , honestly think if he goes with that team we will struggle

ken what yer saying mate RE formation, get the 4-2-3-1 to f uck forever, but RE line up, who else can we play?

djh1711
27-07-2017, 06:36 PM

Every comment you have made about the dundee squad could easily be aimed at the united squad!
Dundee to win by 2 clear goals Scott Allan to run the game and lap up the booos!

offshore_arab83
27-07-2017, 06:46 PM
Every comment you have made about the dundee squad could easily be aimed at the united squad!

Ask him nicely and im sure he'll give you his thoughts on the united squad

_JohnGotti_
27-07-2017, 06:58 PM

Remember kids always say no to drugs

djh1711
27-07-2017, 06:59 PM
Ask him nicely and im sure he'll give you his thoughts on the united squad
If truth be told I prefer your comments they seem a litttle viewed through tangerine tinted glasses!

_JohnGotti_
27-07-2017, 07:01 PM
Magic the arrogance and swagger between DABS is starting except Angus wha's getting excuses in early.
Moose 3 Allan 1 ehm goin fir

ianharab
27-07-2017, 07:11 PM
That's the problem OA , nothing up front wee N,Koyi and Keatings out , can't see McDonald starting

ianharab
27-07-2017, 07:13 PM
Djh , no sure where your confidence comes from , spoken to a couple o your mob in work , they no been impressed at all , while you will start favourites got a feeling there won't be much in it

djh1711
27-07-2017, 07:22 PM
Djh , no sure where your confidence comes from , spoken to a couple o your mob in work , they no been impressed at all , while you will start favourites got a feeling there won't be much in it
I have been to all our games so far and saw you guys against Raith who should have put you guys away in the first half. Also the beath game which was overall very poor.
Honestly I see nothing in that United team that Dundee should worry about, the only thing that will beat Dundee is Dundee themselves!
Your goalkeeper is untested at this level and looks shaky.
Defence looks a bombscare especially if toshney plays there.
Midfield will depend who plays, flood and fraser play you will be over run.
Upfront again you look weak, Keatings is a loss but I reckon McDonald is nailed on to score.

tHeArAb
27-07-2017, 07:22 PM

There confidence has to come from our bombscare defence which, bar Scobbie, is the same as last season and our front 6 being massively inexperienced. I think it's a game too far for the team that played Cowdenbeath, i honestly do.

ianharab
27-07-2017, 07:36 PM
According to what I have heard there is nothing for United to fear either and that is from your fellow fans , what I will say though is this is the first time I can remember a derby where it is a free hit for us , what pressure there is is all on Dundee lets see what happens , still think it's hard to call with being so early in the season

ianharab
27-07-2017, 07:40 PM
You may well be right Arab , your fears are the same as mine

shedboy71
27-07-2017, 07:55 PM
Too early and for me they start as strong favourites. cant believe we have so many injuries already as would be more confident with keatings up front

shedboy71
27-07-2017, 07:58 PM
I have been to all our games so far and saw you guys against Raith who should have put you guys away in the first half. Also the beath game which was overall very poor.
Honestly I see nothing in that United team that Dundee should worry about, the only thing that will beat Dundee is Dundee themselves!
Upfront again you look weak, Keatings is a loss but I reckon McDonald is nailed on to score.

Thats a scarily true assessment in my view - sure your no an arab?

ianharab
27-07-2017, 08:04 PM
The amount of injuries at this stage is a worry shedboy , leaves us with little choice this week , personally think looking at our starting 11 last week , it's a tall order , however , Dundee fans in work are no impressed either , end a boring nil nil 😅😅😅😅

shedboy71
27-07-2017, 08:11 PM
The amount of injuries at this stage is a worry shedboy , leaves us with little choice this week , personally think looking at our starting 11 last week , it's a tall order , however , Dundee fans in work are no impressed either , end a boring nil nil ��������

i'd take that with no more injuries and mcdonald getting a run out.

GUNBOAT
27-07-2017, 10:33 PM
My main concern is our defence,i dont think Durnan or Wullie are Premeirship defender's and we are playing a team from that league.I cannie really understand why we gave Wullie a 2 year deal,hopefully that partnership can get us up but neither should play in a higher division.The one crumb of comfort is the Dees alway's lose to lower league team's in the League Cup,their recent history is littered with failure in this tournament so all the pressure is on them.

JoePearson
27-07-2017, 10:50 PM
My main concern is our defence,i dont think Durnan or Wullie are Premeirship defender's and we are playing a team from that league.I cannie really understand why we gave Wullie a 2 year deal,hopefully that partnership can get us up but neither should play in a higher division.The one crumb of comfort is the Dees alway's lose to lower league team's in the League Cup,their recent history is littered with failure in this tournament so all the pressure is on them.

Willie looked very poor in the Cowdenbeath game.

eric_sinclair
28-07-2017, 06:03 AM
i can honestly say id be lucky to name more than 3 of their players

I know toshney and sort of remember scobbie if im being honest.
As for the game,who knows,been like pre-season up till now.I expect us to win tho at home to a team from a lower league.

shedka
28-07-2017, 07:24 AM
Sure you do, unlike us your record vs lower league teams is a minter overall

shedka
28-07-2017, 07:25 AM
Your record as a club is a minter over the last 4-5 decades though so not shock there

eric_sinclair
28-07-2017, 07:35 AM
Thought this was a thread on the derby?
Shedka you fancy a wager on the game for a wee bit of fun?Nothing major say £50

offshore_arab83
28-07-2017, 08:43 AM
If truth be told I prefer your comments they seem a litttle viewed through tangerine tinted glasses!

My views are through tangerine tinted glasses? you sure about that lol

offshore_arab83
28-07-2017, 08:56 AM
I know toshney and sort of remember scobbie if im being honest.
As for the game,who knows,been like pre-season up till now.I expect us to win tho at home to a team from a lower league.

Totally agree, i expect you lads to win too tbh

offshore_arab83
28-07-2017, 08:58 AM

This sounds like one of us!

djh1711
28-07-2017, 09:06 AM
My views are through tangerine tinted glasses? you sure about that lol

Sorry the word less was missed out.

offshore_arab83
28-07-2017, 09:10 AM
Sorry the word less was missed out.

ha ha was away to say, you must have got me mixed up with with other posters lol

Sutherland Arab
28-07-2017, 10:59 AM
1-1 draw
Wagner in the crowd
Dundee win penalty shootout
Cue wild celebrations, "down" music etc
OYF minter!

_JohnGotti_
28-07-2017, 11:29 AM
1-1 draw
Wagner in the crowd
OYF minter!
It won't go to penaltys

Charlie arab
28-07-2017, 11:32 AM
1-1 draw
Wagner in the crowd
OYF minter!

Also don't park your car's near the Basil Brush arena as they have previous for dancing on car roofs after beating Utd!

_JohnGotti_
28-07-2017, 11:57 AM
Also don't park your car's near the Basil Brush arena as they have previous for dancing on car roofs after beating Utd!
Cmon da want to start wha's mair embarrassing
Yer bilersuits and shedspecs rival the Tartan Army bolllox

shedka
28-07-2017, 11:59 AM
Beats the checkered shirt, out the house once a fortnight one toothed halfwit look that the derry is known for

_JohnGotti_
28-07-2017, 12:12 PM
Beats the checkered shirt, out the house once a fortnight one toothed halfwit look that the derry is known for
Ye just Kent that Angus had worn them
The Dabs strange breed, rather hae a tatt bout the Dee than their ane team and always wanting tae Phuck the Dee instead of supporting their own team

JoePearson
28-07-2017, 12:23 PM
Ye just Kent that Angus had worn them
The Dabs strange breed, rather hae a tatt bout the Dee than their ane team and always wanting tae Phuck the Dee instead of supporting their own team

The irony.

Whitfieldarab
28-07-2017, 12:27 PM
The funster in the Derry wi the Roma tap. Derry'd oot eez nut.

Lolzer.

_JohnGotti_
28-07-2017, 12:28 PM
The irony.
Well joe hopefully you can explain your answer.ill look in later as Thomson have made an error fir meh flight back in a few hours saying I'm not on it even though I have all the details. Wonder is Stephen works fir them

JoePearson
28-07-2017, 12:51 PM
Well joe hopefully you can explain your answer.ill look in later as Thomson have made an error fir meh flight back in a few hours saying I'm not on it even though I have all the details. Wonder is Stephen works fir them

Does it really require explaining?

Charlie arab
28-07-2017, 04:38 PM
Cmon da want to start wha's mair embarrassing
Yer bilersuits and shedspecs rival the Tartan Army bolllox

Only wear a bilersuit to work John, think its mostly the daytrippers to finals that do the dressing up thing, Don't like it myself but it's harmless . Not just Utd fans that do it by the way , eh mind eh dropped a mate off at his bus the last time youse were in the SC final, there was many a jester hat and the like on show, again harmless enough unlike dancing on top of people's car's. Anyway did you get your flight Ok?😊

shedka
28-07-2017, 05:38 PM
1-1 draw
Wagner in the crowd
OYF minter!

Not much to celebrate if it's a draw if both teams are through which we will know either way pre game, not a knockout situation, it'll go down as a draw on the head to head whoever takes the extra point

Do agree this is a rare free hit for us in a derby, they are the favs especially with our injury situation, they also have 30 derby wins to catch up ☺

shedka
28-07-2017, 05:41 PM
Only wear a bilersuit to work John, think its mostly the daytrippers to finals that do the dressing up thing, Don't like it myself but it's harmless . Not just Utd fans that do it by the way , eh mind eh dropped a mate off at his bus the last time youse were in the SC final, there was many a jester hat and the like on show, again harmless enough unlike dancing on top of people's car's. Anyway did you get your flight Ok?😊

Ah nearly 15 years ago that, and that was there first SC final in forty years at the time, was kinda when the sleeping giant myth was blown to pieces forever, they couldn't sell more than 18k for it

shedka
28-07-2017, 05:42 PM
Ffs just realised that's 1 Scottish Cup Final in 50+ years for them

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Feckin minter

RAM1971
28-07-2017, 08:31 PM
Ffs just realised that's 1 Scottish Cup Final in 50+ years for them

������������

Feckin minter

No wonder they are proud of it. Not many wee teams can boast that kind of record.

_JohnGotti_
29-07-2017, 12:08 PM

I did thankfully , saying at Burgas there is no online check in just desk for thomson

_JohnGotti_
29-07-2017, 12:14 PM
Anyway hope the bilersuits have been washed and ready fir yer cup final.
That's me finished now , it's just not the same now, you're not our rivals now just another small team in Angus with the rest. I hope ya have a good rivalry with Brechin or maybe do whit yer Dad telt ya

TerryTheTerror
29-07-2017, 02:14 PM
Anyway hope the bilersuits have been washed and ready fir yer cup final.
That's me finished now , it's just not the same now, you're not our rivals now just another small team in Angus with the rest. I hope ya have a good rivalry with Brechin or maybe do whit yer Dad telt ya

If you've read this and other threads correctly you'd understand a game against the fun isn't a cup final for us. It appears things are different for you guys but that's understandable.

RAM1971
29-07-2017, 05:44 PM
If you've read this and other threads correctly you'd understand a game against the fun isn't a cup final for us. It appears things are different for you guys but that's understandable.

Kind of like...'they take us seriously, but we don't take them seriously?' Sort of..we regard them as some kind of 'fun' team?

djh1711
29-07-2017, 05:52 PM
Kind of like...'they take us seriously, but we don't take them seriously?' Sort of..we regard them as some kind of 'fun' team?
If you see us as some kind of "fun" team then surely a defeat from us must be worse than a defeat from any other team!

RAM1971
29-07-2017, 07:02 PM
If you see us as some kind of "fun" team then surely a defeat from us must be worse than a defeat from any other team!

Only if we took you seriously. As it is we laugh it off. You see, there are worse things in Scottish Football....e.g. those who will not be named and a few others whom it is better not to name. It's good to have a light-hearted approach to some teams.

All the best for tomorrow........but don't take that seriously! Oh wait......I've got things the wrong way round!

arab81
29-07-2017, 07:28 PM
Are we both through to the next round regardless?

TerryTheTerror
29-07-2017, 07:31 PM

Defeat from you lot hurts me bad. Surely is the same in reverse for you guys?

tHeArAb
29-07-2017, 07:35 PM
Are we both through to the next round regardless?
Barring an 8 goal defeat for us or a 6 goal defeat for them, yes. Winner is seeded.

djh1711
29-07-2017, 07:40 PM
Defeat from you lot hurts me bad. Surely is the same in reverse for you guys?

100% i dont try to hide it though the way United fans seem to.

shedboy71
29-07-2017, 08:03 PM
Barring an 8 goal defeat for us or a 6 goal defeat for them, yes. Winner is seeded.

could you and arab81 stop posting sensible and useful things about football on this thread - its reserved for some wee team/big team carnage :)

Charlie arab
29-07-2017, 08:54 PM
Looking like close to full house, Utd got 30 tickets left, not sure about Dundee but should be good atmosphere, c'mon Utd!!

stokearab
29-07-2017, 11:37 PM
No this is fake news because according to Le Fun we gave all our tickets back 😆

ianharab
30-07-2017, 06:55 AM
Well people , the pre-season guff ends today , it's now down to the real stuff from here on in , what are everyone's thoughts ?? .

Must admit no been overly impressed with what I have seen McDonald a good signing but overall think we look lightweight from middle to front , certainly did last week , a few of the new guys yet to convince but we will find out today if they offer anything , if he goes with same team as last week , Ian not confident about today

TerryTheTerror
30-07-2017, 08:23 AM
Talking about yourself in the third person is a little odd. :)

ianharab
30-07-2017, 08:33 AM
To early on a Sunday morning T 😂😂😂

shedka
30-07-2017, 08:52 AM
3800 tickets sold, everyone hopefully bring their voices, the team will need it given the injuries, full backing and hopefully the young guys like Lewis in goal and Matty Smith upfront excel

Arab 8010
30-07-2017, 09:00 AM
Matty Smith is injured too according to a guy on another forum. Scott McDonald is suspended for next sat also

ianharab
30-07-2017, 09:05 AM
Your really no helping the confidence Arab 😅😅😅

shedka
30-07-2017, 09:06 AM
Ffs really?

Then we are kind of screwed up front, McDonald nowhere near fit enough to be starting, could be a last resort

Was looking forward to seeing how Smith coped today in that role

Arab 8010
30-07-2017, 09:11 AM
How about 5th choice Durnan haha. That's if he's back fit

ianharab
30-07-2017, 09:12 AM
Think Matty Smith will start up front , McDonald on bench

Arab 8010
30-07-2017, 09:16 AM
I'm sure Durnan and Matty Smith are suspended for next sat also

ianharab
30-07-2017, 09:16 AM
Got a feeling will be same team as last week , if so would tweak formation and go 4-4-1-1 , Fraser just behind Smith make us a bit more solid , still lack physical presence middle to front but that's the way it is , Ray will probably 4-2-3-1

Arab 8010
30-07-2017, 09:24 AM
Any news on N'koyi. Is he injured or is it another Sneijder situation and he's failed to settle?

offshore_arab83
30-07-2017, 09:42 AM
Still need another forward and hopefully quinn and i'll be happy

Arab 8010
30-07-2017, 09:45 AM
Hope we get dundee in the next round

ianharab
30-07-2017, 09:48 AM
Could have done wee Quinn today mate

Arab 8010
30-07-2017, 09:50 AM
Agreed, especially if it means no Robson

offshore_arab83
30-07-2017, 09:54 AM
I'm sure Durnan and Matty Smith are suspended for next sat also

If Durnan is out we NEED to sign Quinn now!!! First game of season with potentially Donaldson, f uck that!!!

GUNBOAT
30-07-2017, 11:08 AM
Good thread this lad's,we are getting in our excuses early.I make that at least half the team injured,unsettled,no signed yet or unable to feature as trialists. :P

Charlie arab
30-07-2017, 11:21 AM
If Smith's oot and Skippy no fit to start we may have to go with the infamous leveins 4-6 formation! 😣

deebuster
30-07-2017, 12:25 PM
On behalf of Auld Shimmy, Shedboys and Arabs all over the world.

FTD Always!

Get in tae thum!

shedboy71
30-07-2017, 01:24 PM
Team:

Lewis Scobbie Toshney Edjenguélé Durnan McMullan King Fraser Allardice Briels and Stanton

McD on bench. No strikers so presume McMullan up on his own or a 433?

jerrennixon
30-07-2017, 02:55 PM
Paul McMullans magic
Hes really really wee
He gets the ball
He scores a goal
He ****ing hates the Dee

USArab
30-07-2017, 03:51 PM
On behalf of Auld Shimmy, Shedboys and Arabs all over the world.

FTD Always!

Get in tae thum!

Agreed! Thank you...⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

arab_pat
30-07-2017, 04:04 PM
If willo even makes the bench next week I will lose my sh1t

tampaarab
30-07-2017, 04:07 PM
VERY HAPPY IN FLORIDA!!!! :heart: :D

Whitfieldarab
30-07-2017, 04:08 PM
20 happy arabs in some Oirish boozer in Tenerife on it.

deebuster
30-07-2017, 04:11 PM
Well done UNited.........GIRFUY you BNB bassas!

arab_pat
30-07-2017, 04:24 PM
In what other cup would we end up playing the same team again hahaha

USArab
30-07-2017, 04:24 PM
VERY HAPPY IN FLORIDA!!!! :heart: :D

Indeed!

Sutherland Arab
30-07-2017, 04:31 PM
1-1 draw
Wagner in the crowd
OYF minter!

Nearly correct
Glad I was wrong about penalty outcome
Wagner was on the pitch never mind in the crowd XD
OYF minter! YABS

Arabdad
30-07-2017, 05:28 PM
For a team that played without a recognised striker for 70 minutes that wasn't bad. Defensively better than we have been for a while but gave the ball away too cheap second half. Need to sort that out before we go back to that firetrap midden full of DEElusional, samba wearing, sister chasing Derry in - breeds

Charlie arab
30-07-2017, 05:36 PM
Some good link up play from forward players at times, Keatings would have made a big difference but promising signs.

shedka
30-07-2017, 06:35 PM
Even Matty Smith today would have made a difference

tHeArAb
30-07-2017, 06:41 PM
Even Matty Smith today would have made a difference

Would rather McMullan up front than Smith on that showing.

ootdoor
30-07-2017, 06:48 PM
We bossed that game.

Apart from Ayr at home, that was the easiest game we could have got.

Doon

one team in city
30-07-2017, 07:33 PM
We bossed that game.

Doon

you are so ****e you think your so good holly **** ftd:p

Whitfieldarab
30-07-2017, 07:40 PM
We bossed that game.

Doon

Dundee were slightly the better team for the 1st 20 then we were the better team till you scored then Dundee were again slightly the better. Not too much in it imo but you are hurting so GIRFUY.

Jonboy83
30-07-2017, 07:51 PM
Trophy Virgins are phucking beelin .
Thank you 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

arab81
30-07-2017, 08:09 PM
"Bossed the game" 😂😂😂
F*cking nipple

Sutherland Arab
30-07-2017, 08:48 PM
We bossed that game.

Doon

I agree that Dundee dominated the game. Particularly in midfield
However we were there for the taking today, new team, no striker, Dees at home, Scott Allan.
You couldn't beat us.
Reckon we will be much better in our next meeting against you. Doubt you lot will be.

deebuster
30-07-2017, 09:02 PM
We bossed that game.

Doon

Havent you got a date wi a tray o pehs, Fatso?

Oddsox
30-07-2017, 09:20 PM
Dominate-?????
Mark Durnam has shagged harder birds than Thon prick up top!

ianharab
30-07-2017, 09:36 PM
Yup you done well against half a team 😅😅😅😅

ianharab
30-07-2017, 09:38 PM
Ps , if that was the easiest game how the **** did you lose then ??????

TerryTheTerror
30-07-2017, 09:50 PM

Ian, you know what trolling is? If you want to really irritate him, ignore his posts.

shedboy71
30-07-2017, 10:01 PM
Ian, you know what trolling is? If you want to really irritate him, ignore his posts.

you said weeks ago he wasnt a troll and therefore he wouldnt be banned.

your reasons and OAs wasnt spot on or very truthful lets be honest - you are keeping him on here for the entertainment value - good job :) its phucking brilliant stuff from oothisheed

TerryTheTerror
31-07-2017, 12:19 AM
I've actually banned him a few times but he obviously knows who to sook with at footymad to get back.

ootdoor
31-07-2017, 05:07 AM

Lose???

Dearie me.

Btw Terry, yer reported to Footymad HQ for being a whopper of a Mod.

An old shed boy
31-07-2017, 07:41 AM
[QUOTE=ootdoor;38603505]Lose???

Yes you lost.
Let me explain in simple terms so you're small BNB brain can understand.
When a penalty shootout occurs as it did yesterday then the team that scores most is declared the winner.
We scored 4 and you scored 3 therefore we won and you lost.
It's quite easy really.
The group table is also a hint as well as it shows we won that as well.
The penalty shootout trophy now lives as Tanny.
If you're still struggling with the concept of winning (us) and losing (you) then feel free to ask for more help.

TerryTheTerror
31-07-2017, 08:07 AM
Lose???

Dearie me.

Btw Terry, yer reported to Footymad HQ for being a whopper of a Mod.

You do surprise me.