PDA

View Full Version : Marc wilson

Palmeras
27-07-2017, 03:43 PM
Leeds interested in Marc Wilson hope so don't rate him

Johnny on the spot 1
27-07-2017, 06:50 PM
Leeds interested in Marc Wilson hope so don't rate him

Disagree i think a experience squad player , but that's all , useful if we need to bring someone on & can play in a few positions .

holmleighchris
28-07-2017, 05:34 AM
Disagree i think a experience squad player , but that's all , useful if we need to bring someone on & can play in a few positions .

From what we saw last season left back isn't one of those positions.

Johnny on the spot 1
28-07-2017, 10:09 PM
from what we saw last season left back isn't one of those positions.

chris we need a left back full stop . Not a stop gap ,

holmleighchris
29-07-2017, 05:38 AM
Totally agree Johnny. That's why the failure to meet the asking price for Taylor rankles so much. In today's transfer market the fee was acceptable.

Leicesterbaggie
29-07-2017, 07:52 AM
Marc Wilson is a squad player at best. If he was quality why would Bournemouth be letting him leave? We don't need this type of player but an accomplished left back, not a "Jack of all trades'.

Albionic68
29-07-2017, 09:34 AM
While eager not to divert the thread topic by going off at too great a tangent, scientists have 'proven' it’s best to use McVities Rich Tea biscuits when dunking.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/693026/Biscuit-tea-dunker-robot-rich-tea

Life is stressful enough without the added burden of overly dampened and soggy biscuits plopping into otherwise delicious and re*****ising warm beverages. Just think of all the chaos when making a splash too, perish the thought :O .

So although more a champion of their Digestives and also prone to dunking my Ginger Nuts when my wife gives the go ahead, for those overly concerned and eager to remove one of life’s great stressors; always remember to dunk with McVities Rich Tea biscuits!

This advice is given freely, and is not a party political broadcast on behalf of the Mad Hatters Tea Party.

Happy dunking everyone :) .

talkSAFT
29-07-2017, 12:31 PM
While eager not to divert the thread topic by going off at too great a tangent, scientists have 'proven' it’s best to use McVities Rich Tea biscuits when dunking.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/693026/Biscuit-tea-dunker-robot-rich-tea

Life is stressful enough without the added burden of overly dampened and soggy biscuits plopping into otherwise delicious and re*****ising warm beverages. Just think of all the chaos when making a splash too, perish the thought :O .

So although more a champion of their Digestives and also prone to dunking my Ginger Nuts when my wife gives the go ahead, for those overly concerned and eager to remove one of life’s great stressors; always remember to dunk with McVities Rich Tea biscuits!

This advice is given freely, and is not a party political broadcast on behalf of the Mad Hatters Tea Party.

Happy dunking everyone :) .

We're discussing Marc Wilson, Albionic, not George McVitie. :confused:

Albionic68
29-07-2017, 03:00 PM
Whoooooooshhhhhhhhhhhhh.........

holmleighchris
29-07-2017, 04:14 PM
I much prefer malted milk and shorties to rich tea.
Jack "The Hat" McVitie was probably a better left back than Marc Wilson. Don't think he is available though. He was dunked many years ago.

Roymit
29-07-2017, 05:19 PM
Dark chocolate Digestives always - never milk choco, they are an abomination.

Johnny on the spot 1
29-07-2017, 05:36 PM
Amazing how we went from Marc Wilson to a rich tea biscuit must admit the conversation about the biscuits was so much interesting tho .

saltnshake
29-07-2017, 08:16 PM
Getting back on topic if we rally wanted to buy him it would have been sorted by now, the only way i can see us buying him is if we haven't brought any players in by the time we start the season we will get him to increase squad numbers.

holmleighchris
30-07-2017, 07:09 AM
Getting back on topic if we rally wanted to buy him it would have been sorted by now, the only way i can see us buying him is if we haven't brought any players in by the time we start the season we will get him to increase squad numbers.

We may as well take a young (24ish) first division left back who is established in the first team and give him a chance. Cheapish, experienced enough and with potential. Give Megson a little project on the side, to bring the lad on.

goodlordmurphy
30-07-2017, 07:36 AM
The reluctance to meet prices, debacle at every window, going without a recognised left back for so long after letting international left backs go...taking god knows how many steps back by the signing of Megson...all this really does take the biscuit...the West Bromwich Albion comedy will run longer than 'Dad's Army'.

Leicesterbaggie
30-07-2017, 11:36 AM
The reluctance to meet prices, debacle at every window, going without a recognised left back for so long after letting international left backs go...taking god knows how many steps back by the signing of Megson...all this really does take the biscuit...the West Bromwich Albion comedy will run longer than 'Dad's Army'.

I totally agree with you regarding our appalling dealings in the transfer market. With regards to Gary Megson, I will reserve judgement, but I do fear that our game plan will alter very little.

Albionic68
30-07-2017, 12:08 PM
Quite partial to chocolate Bourbons myself.

The good news to know is that you can even make your own B) .

http://www.goodtoknow.co.uk/recipes/543229/homemade-bourbon-biscuits

Roymit
31-07-2017, 10:39 AM
Quite partial to chocolate Bourbons myself.

The good news to know is that you can even make your own B) .

http://www.goodtoknow.co.uk/recipes/543229/homemade-bourbon-biscuits

The recipe I've always looked for was for 'Chocolate Concrete' - perhaps the greatest school pudding of all time. I did see one on 'tinternet by a former Birmingham school cook but it didn't quite work for me. Do you remember it '68? Does anyone? I may have to start a new thread.

Pugmitch
31-07-2017, 06:33 PM
Custard creams for me......mind you dunking them is not a good idea! As for Chocolate Concrete.....see my post!

Dubbag
31-07-2017, 07:27 PM
The Marc Wilson thread descends into a Delia Smith thread.....XD

Roymit
31-07-2017, 07:49 PM
Far more interesting as a result

Pugmitch
01-08-2017, 05:54 AM
Isn't that the level of his football skills anyway!

holmleighchris
01-08-2017, 06:09 AM
The Marc Wilson thread descends into a Delia Smith thread.....XD

Is she a left back?

TipperaryBaggie
01-08-2017, 07:48 AM
Of course she is Chris. Unfortunately, she would be out of our league because she would want too much dough.

Baggies_Boy_Tony
01-08-2017, 08:21 AM
Of course she is Chris. Unfortunately, she would be out of our league because she would want too much dough.

Be she is as hot as mustard ;D

Albionic68
01-08-2017, 09:33 AM
Be she is as hot as mustard ;D

I don't know about that Tony but I reckon she'd definitely be having ya.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bop4rr6sUQo