PDA

View Full Version : We've signed BLACKMAN!

GrayBlade
27-07-2017, 04:20 PM
Jamal Blackman that is, Chelski Keeper on loan

Sorry Rod

GrayBlade
27-07-2017, 04:23 PM
https://twitter.com/sufc_tweets/status/890606467056676864

blades58
27-07-2017, 04:24 PM
Alert! Alert! Alert!

Rodders style thread title

Pack it in XD

redalwaysablade

Sorry Rod

Ha...Just beat me to it Gray......

rodcurrie

Sorry RodNo need for sorry's mate,i like these sort of title threads.:)I thought we'd sign a keeper,clever aren't i?:D I just hope he dunt get nervous nar he's signed for a MIGHTY club. UTCB

GrayBlade
27-07-2017, 04:31 PM
He got Wycombe's young player of the year award last season.

"Elsewhere, Jamal Blackman received the Young Player of the Season Award in recognition of his 16 clean sheets in all competitions this season and for his many match-saving moments during his year-long loan spell at the club."

BlockD
27-07-2017, 04:33 PM
Underwhelmed

CHIPBUTTYBLADE
27-07-2017, 04:35 PM

Sorry Rod

And tha complained abart me doing a Rod,tut tut ;D

rodcurrie
27-07-2017, 04:36 PM
He got Wycombe's young player of the year award last season.

"Elsewhere, Jamal Blackman received the Young Player of the Season Award in recognition of his 16 clean sheets in all competitions this season and for his many match-saving moments during his year-long loan spell at the club."Wycombe's manager(Ainsworth) isn't very popular round BDBL is he? Let's hope this fella is more popular by the time he goes back to Chelski.UTCB

BlockD
27-07-2017, 04:37 PM
Wycombe's manager(Ainsworth) isn't very popular round BDBL is he? Let's hope this fella is more popular by the time he goes back to Chelski.UTCB

Never ever repeat that name on here again Rod,please

CHIPBUTTYBLADE
27-07-2017, 04:38 PM
Only 6 foot 6 inch,comes complete with trouser snake.

RonnieWaldock
27-07-2017, 04:41 PM
Interesting, as BD's mate told us at the Sheffield FC match (16 days ago) that we were getting a young Chelsea keeper on a season's loan.
He also said we were very near to signing Lenihan from Blackburn. I wonder if that will happen as well.

rodcurrie
27-07-2017, 04:41 PM
Never ever repeat that name on here again Rod,pleaseBe careful or TT will be accusin ya of wantin to turn BLADESmad in NK talk.:) UTCB

BlockD
27-07-2017, 04:46 PM
Interesting, as BD's mate told us at the Sheffield FC match (16 days ago) that we were getting a young Chelsea keeper on a season's loan.
He also said we were very near to signing Lenihan from Blackburn. I wonder if that will happen as well.

I had forgotten that Ronald,he also said re Leonard,the plates were still spinning,whatever that means

FatherKnowsBest
27-07-2017, 04:48 PM
Yes, yes, but when are we going to spend some money?

Booooooooo! McCabe ahrrrtt!!!!

GrayBlade
27-07-2017, 04:55 PM
And tha complained abart me doing a Rod,tut tut ;D

I did it with STYLE!

RonnieWaldock
27-07-2017, 04:58 PM
He's 23 and Chelsea have just extended his contract until 2021. So he must be pretty decent. Without knowing anything more about him, it seems a decent signing to me. In CW we trust!

blades58
27-07-2017, 04:59 PM
CW's no 1 GK target in the bag

I'll take that

GrayBlade
27-07-2017, 04:59 PM
Underwhelmed
Why are you underwhelmed BD? He could be on the up based on last season

seanbeanstattoo
27-07-2017, 05:01 PM
Oh Jamal Clint-Ross Blackman

He's 6 foot 6 inches tall

He's f u c k e d if you shoot low

But ace at catching the ball !!!!

GrayBlade
27-07-2017, 05:02 PM
He's 23 and Chelsea have just extended his contract until 2021. So he must be pretty decent. Without knowing anything more about him, it seems a decent signing to me. In CW we trust!

16 clean sheets, several match winning performances, young player of the season, he sounds a good signing to me unless we were wanting more experience at Championship level.

bulmer1889
27-07-2017, 05:37 PM
Mentioned a couple of weeks back we were after a lad from Chelsea this was him but I thought we might have changed targets what with moores situation,to me that means they're happy Moore isnt as bad as initially feared

rodcurrie
27-07-2017, 05:48 PM
Why are you underwhelmed BD? He could be on the up based on last seasonI think you'll find Blockmod's havin a little dig at Bolton BLADE Gray.:)UTCB

tomytony
27-07-2017, 05:49 PM
Be careful or TT will be accusin ya of wantin to turn BLADESmad in NK talk.:) UTCB

Not when it's a sensible and correct point.

That basterd should be shot

rodcurrie
27-07-2017, 05:51 PM
Mentioned a couple of weeks back we were after a lad from Chelsea this was him but I thought we might have changed targets what with moores situation,to me that means they're happy Moore isnt as bad as initially fearedMoore told one or two fella's it would be weeks rather than months on Tuesday at BDBL Bully,but as ya say it does look as if Tufty's satisfied it won't be long before Moore's back in trainin.UTCB

rodcurrie
27-07-2017, 05:53 PM

That basterd should be shotSo basically what ya sayin is if you agree it's alr8,Mr Grumpy Putin eh? :) Everton's Europa League qualifier 1st leg on ITV4 at 7.30 tonight if anyone's interested.UTCB

shorehamoldboy
27-07-2017, 06:06 PM
looks a big brute could turn out to be the next cult figure at the lane

GrayBlade
27-07-2017, 07:08 PM
I think you'll find Blockmod's havin a little dig at Bolton BLADE Gray.:)UTCB

I wish he'd give us a nod, all this surreptitiousness can get very confusing for us over 40's.

rodcurrie
27-07-2017, 08:06 PM
I wish he'd give us a nod, all this surreptitiousness can get very confusing for us over 40's.The 3 letters after surrep,describe Blockmod perfectly Gray.:) Calvert Lewin's started for Everton and he's done alr8 up to H/T mi thinks. UTCB

BlockD
27-07-2017, 09:15 PM

That basterd should be shot

Very,very well said

boltonblade
27-07-2017, 09:16 PM
I think you'll find Blockmod's havin a little dig at Bolton BLADE Gray.:)UTCB
Jury is out for sure.

mahatmafoot
28-07-2017, 07:27 AM
Underwhelmed

You probably were when we signed TC.

rodcurrie
28-07-2017, 07:48 AM
You probably were when we signed TC.The problem for Bolton would be if he was underwhelmed by the time God was sold to Leeds Mahatma.UTCB

tomytony
28-07-2017, 08:43 AM
So basically what ya sayin is if you agree it's alr8,Mr Grumpy Putin eh? :) Everton's Europa League qualifier 1st leg on ITV4 at 7.30 tonight if anyone's interested.UTCB

No Rod, what I'm saying is that, when the point is valid, as opposedto a thinly veiled attempt at a slight, then it's fine.

Blockmod calling for ****worth's name not to be mentioned on this forum is a point all Blades, TRUE or of lesser grades, should appreciate and I'm very, very surprised you don't.

He is a tw*t of the highest order.

rodcurrie
28-07-2017, 12:05 PM
No Rod, what I'm saying is that, when the point is valid, as opposedto a thinly veiled attempt at a slight, then it's fine.

Blockmod calling for ****worth's name not to be mentioned on this forum is a point all Blades, TRUE or of lesser grades, should appreciate and I'm very, very surprised you don't.

He is a tw*t of the highest order. I agree he's a full weight tw*t,Dane was/is a hero of mine and a fine man also.Nice to know the TRUE BLADES and the self imposed stayaways are on't same side on this issue,that's the issue of the long haired git bein a tw*t i mean.UTCB

tomytony
28-07-2017, 02:01 PM
I agree he's a full weight tw*t,Dane was/is a hero of mine and a fine man also.Nice to know the TRUE BLADES and the self imposed stayaways are on't same side on this issue,that's the issue of the long haired git bein a tw*t i mean.UTCB

Were you at Port Vale Rod? Heard the crack from the away end. :(

bulmer1889
28-07-2017, 07:53 PM
Crazy

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/1714522/chelsea-news-jamal-blackman-being-paid-13000-a-week-but-is-never-expected-to-play-a-game-for-the-club/

boltonblade
29-07-2017, 01:11 PM
The problem for Bolton would be if he was underwhelmed by the time God was sold to Leeds Mahatma.UTCB

Just don't understand the signing. We needed experience. Someone who could step in for Moore and provide stability. Like the Ian Bennett type signing. Why can't we sign a young up and coming striker with blistering pace from Chelsea. A keeper was needed but where's the youths coming through like Abraham. There has to be one from somewhere.

BlockD
29-07-2017, 01:26 PM
Just don't understand the signing. We needed experience. Someone who could step in for Moore and provide stability. Like the Ian Bennett type signing. Why can't we sign a young up and coming striker with blistering pace from Chelsea. A keeper was needed but where's the youths coming through like Abraham. There has to be one from somewhere.

At least you're consistent,we have signed 6 or is it 7 players,and you don't rate any of them,are you tipping us for relegation?

boltonblade
29-07-2017, 01:52 PM
At least you're consistent,we have signed 6 or is it 7 players,and you don't rate any of them,are you tipping us for relegation?

No im not tipping us for relegation. I'm tipping us to have a decent season and a top half finish. Team spirit and confidence will get us far this year. On the signings I'm very happy with stearman. Stated it when he signed. We needed another 1/2 in the same mould experience wise. The rest of them I can only say we will see. If it works then brilliant. I don't ever want to see us in league one again. Someone on here said that it wouldn't be the worst thing if relegation happened. They're crazy. It would be THE worst thing.

GrayBlade
29-07-2017, 01:58 PM
Were you at Port Vale Rod? Heard the crack from the away end. :(
I was at the Vale TT as usual in the home end.

What really pissed me off was the dirty Greebo laughing after he'd done Dane and he'd been carried off. Also the mongrels in the home end continued to boo him when he was on the stretcher being carried off. I'll never forget that, Dane's Dad should have paid him in kind.

tomytony
29-07-2017, 02:40 PM
I was at the Vale TT as usual in the home end.

What really pissed me off was the dirty Greebo laughing after he'd done Dane and he'd been carried off. Also the mongrels in the home end continued to boo him when he was on the stretcher being carried off. I'll never forget that, Dane's Dad should have paid him in kind.

Yes ,the aftermath and the tw*t's reaction was just as bad as the tackle.

As you say, pity Dane's dad was intercepted when he did come to the Lane