PDA

View Full Version : BLADES aare after McGinn

rodcurrie
27-07-2017, 04:21 PM
Thankfully not Blockmod's hero Stephen but his younger bro John,accordin to the news now pages we are one of several clubs in for him.UTCB

BlockD
27-07-2017, 04:37 PM
Stephen just signed for Bayern Munich

rodcurrie
27-07-2017, 04:39 PM
Stephen just signed for Bayern MunichYeah and i've just beaten Usain Bolt in the 100m,ya silly chuff.UTCB

BlockD
27-07-2017, 04:40 PM
Yeah and i've just beaten Usain Bolt in the 100m,ya silly chuff.UTCB

Beat off competition from Real Madrid

PaleThinBoy
27-07-2017, 07:46 PM
We couldn't afford John McGinn. Looking at 3 mill at least and the board cant even find the money to put up for Leonard. But nice to be linked to such an exciting prospect...

Holden_C
27-07-2017, 09:53 PM
Yeah and i've just beaten Usain Bolt in the 100m,ya silly chuff.UTCB

Wasn't that from a standing start when you were both chasing after Morgs for team news?

Ayamonteblade
27-07-2017, 09:56 PM
aare they?

BlockD
27-07-2017, 09:57 PM
Wasn't that from a standing start when you were both chasing after Morgs for team news?

He stalks poor old Travis B now

mahatmafoot
28-07-2017, 07:25 AM
"McGinn and Maguire
still a getting higher
in LA you know where that's at"

Easy starter for 5.

BlockD
28-07-2017, 07:33 AM
"McGinn and Maguire
still a getting higher
in LA you know where that's at"

Easy starter for 5.

The fantastic Mamas and Papas

rodcurrie
28-07-2017, 07:43 AM
The fantastic Mamas and PapasThat's who ya remind me of Blockmod,MAMA CASS.Marvin someone's got to get news for BLADESmadders.Monte i was stutterin when writin the title,so shurrup or else when TT's bein rude to ya i'll not try and help ya,i mean you're not gerrin any help from the wimp Blockmod when TT's in a mood wi ya are ya?:) UTCB

Ayamonteblade
28-07-2017, 10:39 AM
That's who ya remind me of Blockmod,MAMA CASS.Marvin someone's got to get news for BLADESmadders.Monte i was stutterin when writin the title,so shurrup or else when TT's bein rude to ya i'll not try and help ya,i mean you're not gerrin any help from the wimp Blockmod when TT's in a mood wi ya are ya?:) UTCB

Keeping my head down for a while Rod and staying out of trouble :rolleyes:

GrayBlade
28-07-2017, 02:18 PM
The fantastic Mamas and Papas
The group of my misspent yoof and my second biggest crush (after Jane Fonder) I give you the BEAUTIFUL Michelle Phillips.

BlockD
28-07-2017, 02:30 PM
The group of my misspent yoof and my second biggest crush (after Jane Fonder) I give you the BEAUTIFUL Michelle Phillips.

She was a saucy little minx,wasnt she,i like the story of the song I saw her again,written about her affair with the ginger bloke in the group,by her husband John Phillips

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vaIBZCLUQU

GrayBlade
28-07-2017, 02:42 PM
She was a saucy little minx,wasnt she,i like the story of the song I saw her again,written about her affair with the ginger bloke in the group,by her husband John Phillips

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vaIBZCLUQU

And to think that she could have had me.

Some reckoned that she dressed pretty plainly because she didn't want to outshine her mate and the voice of the group Cass Elliott which is a nice thought. The funny thing is the way things have changed, Momma Cass would be seen by some as looker nowadays and Michelle just a bag o bones. :)