PDA

View Full Version : Helander

CLIVETHELEEDSFAN
27-07-2017, 05:05 PM
Really strongly linked to him now, him and Jansson with Pennington as backup, sounds good to me

lasher
27-07-2017, 05:28 PM
I can't say I know much about him Clive but on paper seems pretty good. There appears to be similarities to Pontus in several ways. We need to move quickly and I would be ok with this one. I think......
Do you know much of his quality Clive ?

CLIVETHELEEDSFAN
27-07-2017, 05:51 PM
Only what the online stuff says, but the fact that him and pontus know each other pretty well definitely helps, rather than getting someone who doesn't know pontus and vice versa, getting helander with jansson means communication should be good, they're both recognised as being big strong tough tackling centrebacks, and they're both Sweden internationals, could be a lot worse I reckon, I think he had a similar club record to pontus aswell, both brought up in malmo, both played in serie A, it sounds a really good fit imo

joellufcprice
27-07-2017, 05:54 PM
Only what the online stuff says, but the fact that him and pontus know each other pretty well definitely helps, rather than getting someone who doesn't know pontus and vice versa, getting helander with jansson means communication should be good, they're both recognised as being big strong tough tackling centrebacks, and they're both Sweden internationals, could be a lot worse I reckon, I think he had a similar club record to pontus aswell, both brought up in malmo, both played in serie A, it sounds a really good fit imo

Pontus and his wife know each other well, doesn't mean I want us to sign her to play centre back

Rev72
27-07-2017, 06:05 PM
Pontus and his wife know each other well, doesn't mean I want us to sign her to play centre back

She would do a better job than Cooper!

lasher
27-07-2017, 06:53 PM
Clive....cheers mate and those are the sort of hopeful positives I'm thinking of...

Joel.....LOL

CLIVETHELEEDSFAN
27-07-2017, 06:59 PM
If we can buy helander, then it's just leftback that becomes a major priority, and I've no idea who's available at leftback!

Silentman
27-07-2017, 08:00 PM
Helander isn't going to happen - see Lee Sobot from the YEP on Twitter.

CLIVETHELEEDSFAN
27-07-2017, 09:26 PM
What's happened, has he changed his tune? I heard a day or two ago that every player which has been mentioned are not linked to Leeds but today helander has become a strong possibility according to most major sources, I don't know what's gonna happen unfortunately 🙁

CLIVETHELEEDSFAN
28-07-2017, 08:10 PM
Filip Helander is close to being a Leeds United player now it seems. Bring it on!

norfolk white
28-07-2017, 08:16 PM
Where did you get this information from, just interested of your source.