PDA

View Full Version : Wendy tho

blades58
28-07-2017, 01:21 PM
It seems they are now shopping in the same bargain basement as us!

After their extensive scouting network had been through and scrutinised 200 cbs with a fine toothcomb (according to Carlost) I then read this on SSN:

"Sheffield Wednesday have had a bid of £100,000 rising to £200,000 turned down for Blackburn defender Charlie Mulgrew, according to Sky sources."

Anyone remember the "rumour" I stuck up on here last season? It appears the chap that told me might not have been too far wrong. Not saying they won't get their man, but is this turning into a case of "how the mighty have fallen?"

Let's hope so :)

BlockD
28-07-2017, 01:31 PM
Anyone believe that Portugeese idiot when he says he has looked at 200 centre backs?,obviously the thick arrogrunts will lap it up,but sensible people,he is just talking ballhooks

Ayamonteblade
28-07-2017, 01:34 PM
hmmm another ageing defender.........that's exciting :D

blades58
28-07-2017, 01:38 PM
http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/topic/257125-sothe-new-central-defenders/

rodcurrie
28-07-2017, 01:56 PM

After their extensive scouting network had been through and scrutinised 200 cbs with a fine toothcomb (according to Carlost) I then read this on SSN:

"Sheffield Wednesday have had a bid of £100,000 rising to £200,000 turned down for Blackburn defender Charlie Mulgrew, according to Sky sources."

Anyone remember the "rumour" I stuck up on here last season? It appears the chap that told me might not have been too far wrong. Not saying they won't get their man, but is this turning into a case of "how the mighty have fallen?"

Let's hope so :)How the mighty have fallen?:? Are you pished 58?:D UTCB

GrayBlade
28-07-2017, 02:27 PM

Let's hope so :)

I heard the same rumour B58.

blades58
28-07-2017, 02:29 PM
How the mighty have fallen?:? Are you pished 58?:D UTCB

The mighty bit is because it's all in their tiny little minds Rod XD

We know they aren't MASSIVE. They just think they are

blades58
28-07-2017, 02:41 PM
I heard the same rumour B58.

Well Gray, this doesn't prove owt, but indications are that with signing Boyd on a free who's 31/32. linked with Mulgrew and Hutton at 31/32 and putting £100k bids in might just mean that they've had their honeymoon and it's all about managing a humongous wage bill

GrayBlade
28-07-2017, 02:46 PM
Well Gray, this doesn't prove owt, but indications are that with signing Boyd on a free who's 31/32. linked with Mulgrew and Hutton at 31/32 and putting £100k bids in might just mean that they've had their honeymoon and it's all about managing a humongous wage bill

And desperately seeking Semdeo, what's all that about?

I've just donned the gas mask and had a peak at NKT. Some of the natives were getting restless but they've been taken out and shot.

rodcurrie
28-07-2017, 02:49 PM
And desperately seeking Semdeo, what's all that about?

I've just donned the gas mask and had a peak at NKT. Some of the natives were getting restless but they've been taken out and shot. Desperately seekin Semedo,that's it i've worked out the answer to where the missin person is,Madonna's adopted him.:D:D:D UTCB

GrayBlade
28-07-2017, 02:53 PM
Desperately seekin Semedo,that's it i've worked out the answer to where the missin person is,Madonna's adopted him.:D:D:D UTCB

She'll give him a better deal. :)

mcnulty1
28-07-2017, 06:08 PM
http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/topic/257125-sothe-new-central-defenders/

Still browsing Owlstalk without having the guts to post then?

As for Wednesday and Mulgrew. We're simply being prudent and making sure we don't fall foul of FFP. This is an initial bid and the smart money is on us landing Mulgrew with an improved bid.

If we were skint we'd be selling players.

BlockD
28-07-2017, 06:09 PM
She'll give him a better deal. :)

Still have not got any shirts for the new season yet,joke of a club

Where is Semedo?,lol

FatherKnowsBest
28-07-2017, 06:31 PM
Got your new replica shirt, monkey?

Holden_C
28-07-2017, 06:33 PM

As for Wednesday and Mulgrew. We're simply being prudent and making sure we don't fall foul of FFP. This is an initial bid and the smart money is on us landing Mulgrew with an improved bid.

"Smart money" £5-7m for Reach ? :)

WAWAW
28-07-2017, 06:39 PM
Got your new replica shirt, monkey?nope and tbf that is a shambles how it's been handled.

BlockD
28-07-2017, 06:41 PM
Got your new replica shirt, monkey?

Having to borrow some for the Rangers game FKB

FatherKnowsBest
28-07-2017, 06:41 PM

Past it players on a fortune? There's only one club that stupid and you can't sell them to yourselves, can you?

FatherKnowsBest
28-07-2017, 06:42 PM
Having to borrow some for the Rangers game FKB

Haven't we got some old ones we can let them have..?

BlockD
28-07-2017, 06:45 PM
Haven't we got some old ones we can let them have..?

Nah,we would have to burn them after they had worn them,let em play in skins

FatherKnowsBest
28-07-2017, 06:48 PM

Shirts vs Skins. Just class from Sheffields Premier Club, SWFC (1990)

XD XD XD XD

tomytony
28-07-2017, 06:48 PM

Pig skins of course.

BlockD
28-07-2017, 07:10 PM
Pig skins of course.

Maybe Rangers will lend them a kit?

WAWAW
28-07-2017, 07:16 PM
Another reply deleted,blockd the new kim jong un 😂😂

BlockD
28-07-2017, 07:18 PM
Maybe Rangers will lend them a kit?

I would not if i were them though

rodcurrie
28-07-2017, 07:20 PM
I would not if i were them thoughThey'll be able to get some cheap-ish kits from Direct sports in town waint they? Do a deal wi Mike Ashley in't ale house:D UTCB

LesHiboux
28-07-2017, 08:19 PM
Wednesday want two CBs. The main man, to partner Lees, and another as backup. Mulgrew's backup, as I understand it. The club has no chance of getting him for £200 grand, though. It's unsettling tactics pure and simple. The main targets are Hanley and Colin's lad Morrison. I suppose it makes the club look a little less desperate with Mulgrew on the books, and they probably think that it will strengthen their hand in the Hanley/Morrison negociations. Mulgrew's quality, but prone to injury.

WAWAW
28-07-2017, 08:26 PM
Wednesday want two CBs. The main man, to partner Lees, and another as backup. Mulgrew's backup, as I understand it. The club has no chance of getting him for £200 grand, though. It's unsettling tactics pure and simple. The main targets are Hanley and Colin's lad Morrison. I suppose it makes the club look a little less desperate with Mulgrew on the books, and they probably think that it will strengthen their hand in the Hanley/Morrison negociations. Mulgrew's quality, but prone to injury.

where did you get that from about hanley/morrison,as far as i know hanley is on 45k a week at newcastle and not a chance we would pay that.6 million for morrison colin has quoted when for that money i think flint at bcfc is better.

seanbeanstattoo
28-07-2017, 08:36 PM
I would not if i were them though

Pigs V Fascist Scum. best mates. Perfect soulmates,deluded,bigoted w a n k er s.
Follow Follow.

seanbeanstattoo
28-07-2017, 08:36 PM
Good evening all! Sorry, I've been away, went on a coach trip with Mum!

So, what have I missed? I see you've still not come up with a valid reason to ban me or WAWAW?! XD

How much more crap have you signed this close season? And the big question on everyone's lips - ANYONE SEEN CHEDWICK EVANS?! :?

And theres a spam post begging for a delete and a ban.
Lose the pigs.

WAWAW
28-07-2017, 08:44 PM
Pigs V Fascist Scum. best mates. Perfect soulmates,deluded,bigoted w a n k er s.
Follow Follow.

What are celtic then by singing in applause of lee rigby's killing.

GrayBlade
28-07-2017, 09:15 PM
Has the the air purifier gone on the blink?

blades58
28-07-2017, 11:29 PM
They'll be able to get some cheap-ish kits from Direct sports in town waint they? Do a deal wi Mike Ashley in't ale house:D UTCB

They already wear those cheap kits

Sondico is owned by Mike Ashley

berty
29-07-2017, 12:24 AM
I told oz pig they were in the mire before the end of last season.
The football league were investigating them on their spending and tuna boy had spent all the 3 year season ticket money.
It seems I was right.

rodcurrie
29-07-2017, 06:44 AM
They already wear those cheap kits

Sondico is owned by Mike AshleyI didn't know that 58,oh well just proves i don't know much or care abart the edge of towners at Swine cottage dunt it? UTCB

sharrowboy2
29-07-2017, 07:11 AM

Teletext though!

How tin-pot?! XD

BlockD
29-07-2017, 07:16 AM
Fancy not having a kit,7 days before the season starts,how embarrassing

BlockD
29-07-2017, 08:04 AM

Hasn't Morrison just signed a new contract at Cardiff,Leslie?

Mansfield_Blade
29-07-2017, 08:06 AM
Teletext though!

How tin-pot?! XD

Surely the definition of a tinpot club is one where they can not get anyone to sponsor the shirts, with even the owner unwilling to sully his brands such as John West and therefore has to makes the ultimate sacrifice and put his own name there, if they ever arrive.

pragueblade
29-07-2017, 08:25 AM
Is Carlos sowing them himself, if hes busy watching200 c/h then the poor lad wont have much time to finish the kit unless mrs carlos lends a hand, thought the tunaman might have put a little 'press gang' pressure on him to deliver akin to his thai workforce , otherwise his body might end up overboard as reported a couple of years ago on Simon Reeves trip around the world.

GrayBlade
29-07-2017, 08:45 AM
Is Carlos sowing them himself, if hes busy watching200 c/h then the poor lad wont have much time to finish the kit unless mrs carlos lends a hand, thought the tunaman might have put a little 'press gang' pressure on him to deliver akin to his thai workforce , otherwise his body might end up overboard as reported a couple of years ago on Simon Reeves trip around the world.
Carloss has enough to worry abaaht sewing his own thatch. XD

GrayBlade
29-07-2017, 08:48 AM
The football league were investigating them on their spending and tuna boy had spent all the 3 year season ticket money.
It seems I was right.

Oh oh! Let's hope all the banks took note of what happened to the COOP's £5m.

mcnulty1
29-07-2017, 09:01 AM
It seems I was right.

You're so desperate that you're inventing scenarios in your head.

RavBlade
29-07-2017, 09:04 AM

Wasn't the point of Tuna man shafting all you piggies and ripping off away fans was to stay onside of FFP rules ? You all agreed with it but now its changed all of a sudden! Now he's got fed up pf spunking money away he's being 'prudent' XD Joke club, joke fans

mcnulty1
29-07-2017, 09:38 AM
Wasn't the point of Tuna man shafting all you piggies and ripping off away fans was to stay onside of FFP rules ? You all agreed with it but now its changed all of a sudden! Now he's got fed up pf spunking money away he's being 'prudent' XD Joke club, joke fans

FFP isn't unlimited. If you're going to stay inside it there is always a limit.

BlockD
29-07-2017, 10:17 AM

Give us plenty of lengths don't though Ravvers,a week to go and no shirts,how embarrassing

GrayBlade
29-07-2017, 10:19 AM
Give us plenty of lengths don't though Ravvers,a week to go and no shirts,how embarrassing

It's actually beyond belief for a professional club. TINPOT in the extreme.

BlockD
29-07-2017, 10:21 AM
It's actually beyond belief for a professional club. TINPOT in the extreme.

No doubt the reason will be the delay is because each and every one is a high end luxury product,made with loving care

Holden_C
29-07-2017, 11:26 AM
No doubt the reason will be the delay is because each and every one is a high end luxury product,made with loving care

It's because the factory that makes them haven't been able to source enough Bri nylon from Clothes Banks. And their workforce is off for school holidays.

Holden_C
29-07-2017, 11:28 AM
FFP isn't unlimited. If you're going to stay inside it there is always a limit.

Whoever tells you what to post is almost a bigger idiot than you.

Holden_C
29-07-2017, 11:30 AM
You're so desperate that you're inventing scenarios in your head.

THIS. THIS.

The most ironic post made on the Internet EVER!

You couldn't make it up, unless of course you're a lying fake doctor :)

bulmer1889
29-07-2017, 11:36 AM
It's just the sheer scale of the operation that's holding everything up adidas only have to produce about 12/15k of shirts for us at most,they have got to make upwards of 500k to meet worldwide demand obviously going to take longer

Holden_C
29-07-2017, 11:41 AM
Bully, any chance of making the Docs
"Making scenarios up in your head" comment a strapline or sticky?

It's comedy gold and needs a wider audience.

rodcurrie
29-07-2017, 11:51 AM
Bully, any chance of making the Docs
"Making scenarios up in your head" comment a strapline or sticky?

It's comedy gold and needs a wider audience.You shunt mock the afflicted Marvin.:D UTCB

Holden_C
29-07-2017, 11:55 AM
You shunt mock the afflicted Marvin.:D UTCB

Once in a lifetime opportunity Rod.

He can show it to his "family" when he spends Christmas Day on here. :)

LesHiboux
29-07-2017, 02:23 PM
Hasn't Morrison just signed a new contract at Cardiff,Leslie?

Yes, he has Blockers, or at least that's what I read a couple of weeks ago. What that means in real terms I'm not sure these days, but it guarantees a high transfer fee and high wages if he moves as the two are linked. I guess both club and player would be laughing if a transfer took place. What I heard a few days ago came from the innards of the club, so I tend to believe it. Wednesday coughed up for Rhodes this summer; I never wanted that move to go through because it's too much for a non-parachute club. There's a terrible irony in all of this. Wednesday have a potent strike force...but Carlos daren't use it for fear of defensive frailties, and that's why he covers up.

MSN
29-07-2017, 07:10 PM
The defence has been wanting sorting for 18 months les,This season he has to let Rhodes and Hooper have freedom as attack is always best form of defence.

BlockD
29-07-2017, 09:37 PM
Yes, he has Blockers, or at least that's what I read a couple of weeks ago. What that means in real terms I'm not sure these days, but it guarantees a high transfer fee and high wages if he moves as the two are linked. I guess both club and player would be laughing if a transfer took place. What I heard a few days ago came from the innards of the club, so I tend to believe it. Wednesday coughed up for Rhodes this summer; I never wanted that move to go through because it's too much for a non-parachute club. There's a terrible irony in all of this. Wednesday have a potent strike force...but Carlos daren't use it for fear of defensive frailties, and that's why he covers up.

What is happening with Hutton,?

MSN
29-07-2017, 09:53 PM
Staying at villa thankfully.

RavBlade
30-07-2017, 09:36 AM
come on blockd,you know what you said about keeping threads about football and no baiting. Let's see if your strong and fair.

Start by blocking you, you toadying, arselicking lying SOAB.

mcnulty1
30-07-2017, 09:49 AM
THIS. THIS.

The most ironic post made on the Internet EVER!

You couldn't make it up, unless of course you're a lying fake doctor :)

You do realise that everything you accuse me of is full of irony don't you?

Holden_C
30-07-2017, 09:52 AM
You do realise that everything you accuse me of is full of irony don't you?

Care to explain why. I'm not the one caught lying time after time on here. You can explain that as well.

LesHiboux
30-07-2017, 11:18 AM

Brucie claims he's not going anywhere...which translated means "Cough up more cash if you want him". Sunderland are also allegedly keen. I'm not against Hutton; at least he's got some grit. I can't see him staying at Villa long, not with Bree, De Laet and Elmohamady chomping at the bit. Wasn't Hutton on loan at Sunderland in the past? Maybe I'm confusing him with someone else.