PDA

View Full Version : Step right up, come and get a player, two for one, come onnow, step right up folks...

TrianonDave
28-07-2017, 04:01 PM
Welcome to Ebay villa, the sale of the Century

Ever paid over the odds and had to cut your losses to help balance the books? well either villa have turned into charity or we are now not just a selling club but a live Auction!

Gollini 5 million will accept anything no reserve
Hutton again, you can have him if you buy Richards, two for one, cannot be bad folks
Cissokho, the Turks are not sure, they bid no they haven't yes they have no yes no, oh just, here, have him ok
Baker right age right attitude 100%er bargain at just 4 million, sold to the first bidder
Vertout, a 10 million pound man, gone for just 5 million oh were throwing it away now, bargains galore down VP!
Gardner, on a 3 year extended contract but has to now, come on folks what will we start the bidding at, do I here 500k?
Amavi, once a 25 million pound player down to just 6 million, throwing it away now even with a dodgy knee
Gabby, Only one owner, may be reluctant to leave but is always good for the odd goal or two, or just the one..maybe!
MacCormack pleeeeaaassee just anyone someone, you madam, sir, take him now and we will throw in 3 youth players
Richards. this is a real fine specimen of a man, Big, Strong, bulky heavy weight boxer, come on, some one must like him, make a good doorman when he packs up the game oh yer, he already has. Ok, one bouncer for sale!!!!
Shibola, shibola whoo, shibola, shibola whoo, not for sale as no one is stupid enough to part with any money, just put him out to graze at QPR, hopefully if we don't look, he won't come back!

This is how to burn 50 million, we will be lucky to get 20 million back......nice work Villa, banking, er don't give up the day job Brucie.

What a joke, I just hope Kodija does not get a bid from someone as villa are so desperate, we will sell whatever that bid is?

samhubball
28-07-2017, 04:22 PM
It's not my money and I don't care how much the doctor makes or loses so log as the team is exciting and margin ly successful!

It is a zing that Ross was 3 million less than chiquorito tho

stateside
28-07-2017, 05:32 PM
We are piss poor at this game aren't we? To think we even tried money ball and lost at that. How about the young and useless seasons when we got in Every young player on the market and looky here, the only player we paid over the odds for we got triple our money back on.

samhubball
28-07-2017, 08:02 PM
Yeah but the idea of money balling is buying some talent not just 20 year olds called Jorden.

I've played fifa for years - I noticed Mbappe ages ago, also Adam Armstrong I think will be ace, Tammy Abraham, Mbemba, Kalulu etc etc. They should give me and Jshow the job

stateside
28-07-2017, 09:25 PM
Me too. I once bought an unheard of Lukaku from Anderlecht.