PDA

View Full Version : What kind of season will Defour and Gray have?

thedonz
28-07-2017, 07:10 PM
Big question. Both are capable of keeping us up if they hit it off.

Altobelli
28-07-2017, 07:22 PM
Hopefully Gray will be gone and I'll be glad if his demands are true, if not for me its all down to how we service him, even then I still don't rate him but hope to be proved wrong.

D64 (renamed for how many minutes he's generally on the field for) is the class act for me, even with Cork, again nagging worries of Dyche rifts/fitness or Dyche wanting to quash his fluency are a worry, hope he stays and is let loose on the field.

The Bedlington Terrier
28-07-2017, 07:48 PM
I would love to sit down with SD and seriously discuss these two! Unfortunately only CT has access! :O

1959_60
28-07-2017, 08:59 PM
I expect great things from Gray. I reckon he will finally be used to his strengths - pace, power and an eye for goal.

Defour, I reckon he will revel in extra space this season if (as I expect) we play with greater width.

Norder
29-07-2017, 12:01 AM

I think Gray will have a decent season.....at WHam or wherever else he goes - and as for D4 - he was supposed to be playing regular for us last season - but didn't - so I really dont know what to think.

;D

CaspertheClaret
29-07-2017, 06:16 AM
Defour will moon about a bit then go awol

Gray will run around a lot and look frustrated before heading off to Southampton in January

The Bedlington Terrier
29-07-2017, 06:53 AM
I think Gray is headed for Wet Spam and soon!

sinkov
29-07-2017, 07:27 AM
There's a while to go yet, l'll be very surprised if Defour is still a Burnley player on September 1st. Gray I don't know, I'm sure he'd like a move but to where, the top 6/7 won't be interested, West Ham have just spunked £40m on two forwards, Newcastle possibly, but it still seems quite possible he's staying, at a club where he's not sure of a starting place anymore.

The Bedlington Terrier
29-07-2017, 09:28 AM
I think Burnley's problem with shifting Defour is, no-one wants him! :blue:

sinkov
29-07-2017, 09:40 AM
I think Burnley's problem with shifting Defour is, no-one wants him! :blue:

Similar with Gray BT, but there's time yet, we're not the only club dashing up and down the aisles at the back end of August.

army88
29-07-2017, 10:57 AM
Similar with Gray BT, but there's time yet, we're not the only club dashing up and down the aisles at the back end of August.

That's fair comment sinkov, and who knows what happens in August
People get injured , people leave unexpectedly

So both could still go truthfully.

The Bedlington Terrier
30-07-2017, 07:04 AM
A whopping £20 million offer is apparently coming from Wolves for Gray. Seems like an odd conflict of interest to me. The Wolves Recruitment dude is also Gray's agent.

Kerchung ££££££££££££££! :O

oldcolner
30-07-2017, 07:35 AM
Yes an interesting situation. Just so long as we don't pay an agents fee and it's either Wolves or Andre.
It might go like this

Mendez to wolves owners. I've found you this really talented striker and Ill charge you £4M Commission if we get him - he's ours for £20M plus an agents free of £4M.
Andre I've found you a club willing to pay you £70k a week and if they sign you my fee is £2M plus 10% of your wage

Now that's a win win win situation.

The Bedlington Terrier
30-07-2017, 09:10 AM
Exactly oldcolner. What are the FA doing allowing this sort of malarkey? It is safer swimming with these...