PDA

View Full Version : Willo Flood

Arab_Wasp
28-07-2017, 09:26 PM
Dont expect to see him on Sunday. Played at Tain tonight with development squad got booked and subbied then had an ice pack applied to his thigh. Apparently he asked to play tonight as he hasnt featured in any other games. Unfortunately didnt look a class above either Utd U20's or the amateur opponents.

In fact there wasnt a lot to write home about. Utd keeper made some good saves.

Appere looked ok up front but the team played like the first team one up front and pass the ball about in our own half. For the record Utd Won 1-0.

Should have said however the goal was a worldy from about 30 yards dipping in under the bar.

ianharab
28-07-2017, 09:55 PM
The worry is you saying they played one up front , if that's what McKinnons preferred formation is we are ****ed

arabian_ian
28-07-2017, 10:02 PM
Willo out?

News just gets better.

ahlltanyirhide
29-07-2017, 12:58 AM
The worry is you saying they played one up front , if that's what McKinnons preferred formation is we are ****ed

Nah can't be, Ray stated publicly that he preferred two or three in attack :O

offshore_arab83
29-07-2017, 08:49 AM
Good to hear flood should miss Sunday, had the FEAR when i seen him being touted for a starting place

offshore_arab83
29-07-2017, 08:50 AM

i hate the 1 up front pish, its negative as ****!!!!

shedka
29-07-2017, 10:38 AM
He was never gonna be starting on Sunday, only just back in training, sooner he is back the better though, we need strength in depth and we have been anything but negative in the three games to date, it's a good system when you have players for it

TerryTheTerror
29-07-2017, 12:09 PM
It's a shame he's not fit, this is exactly the type of match you'd want him for.

Whitfieldarab
29-07-2017, 01:57 PM
It's a shame he's not fit, this is exactly the type of match you'd want him for.

I agree. Flood should be used sparingly this season but I would've like him to have played tomorrow.

darrenshedtastic
29-07-2017, 06:56 PM
i like flood. he obviously cares alot about united and is still decent on his day but we've looked decent in the middle in previous games (against lower league opponents fair dos but still) bringing flood back would disrupt the midfield imo plus he obviously isnt match fit so he wouldnt last long in the derby an hour tops.

flood ran out of steam in the 2nd half of the season last year after having a very good 1st half. hopefully with more options in their we wont be as reliant on WF and can use him more effectively.

shedboy71
29-07-2017, 08:13 PM
Willo still has a part to play. may not play every game but i am glad he wont be rushed back for this or ICT game

shedboy87
29-07-2017, 09:29 PM
To be fair to him, it sounded like he played a big part on getting Skippy here

stokearab
29-07-2017, 11:32 PM
Do Opta do stats on the SPL

offshore_arab83
30-07-2017, 09:36 AM
Willo is f ucking awful

GUNBOAT
30-07-2017, 11:16 AM
Willo is f ucking awful

Tam Cowan say's he told Skippy to come and sit next to him in the team photie cos he will look like Tom Cruise. :D

arab_pat
30-07-2017, 04:08 PM
Willo is f ucking awful
Agreed

tHeArAb
30-07-2017, 04:41 PM
Single handedly almost threw the game away today. Runs about a lot tho.

southwestarab
30-07-2017, 05:17 PM
Single handedly almost threw the game away today. Runs about a lot tho.
Passed the ball to their right back off our free kick then gave away a daft free kick for pushing their midfielder in the back whe he was running towards his own goal. They hit the post from the free kick. Thought Toshney was his usual, stood too far off Allen to allow him to cross for their goal and was on the wrong side of their defender for the header which came back off the post. Took a good pen though.
Is Clancy the worst ref in the SPFL. Gave fouls for nothing and nothing for blatant fouls.Cock up at the pens too not writing the correct Utd order and stopping King from taking his pen Could have been costly !!

Chick A Saw
30-07-2017, 09:42 PM
I think its more indicative of our current situation that we had to throw on an unfit player in the hope we would get a draw! I think the lad Thomas would have been a better option but where was he?

Sadly, it looks to me that Floods best years are past him!