PDA

View Full Version : O/T Traffic wardens-----revenue colletors--evening patrols

shaded
29-07-2017, 08:17 AM
Be prepared guys the above are now about to start patrolling during the evening,main point of focus being parking on a double yellow.

will have to look, to see how much revenue they make the council

offshore_arab83
29-07-2017, 08:56 AM
see them up strathmartine road /cleppy junction more and more these days. Gotta remember tenements were built years and years ago with a hardly any cars on the road, most households have an average of 2 cars now, people end up parking ages away from where they stay due to parking constraints, i know double yellows is against the law but surely if at night its not a big deal?

Traffic wardens are parasites, the whole lot of them....

deecom
29-07-2017, 08:59 AM
I go to see my mate in Manchester a few times a year,
The traffic wardens in Manchester are on 24hours a day, seven days a week ! And if your wheels are over the parking bay lines,
You get booked for that.
Maybe that will come next !

jdfc
29-07-2017, 09:46 AM
I've never got my head around double yellow lines, they are put there as it would cause a hazard to park at that spot, but if you put a blue badge in the car window the hazard disappears 😳

eric_sinclair
29-07-2017, 10:10 AM
see them up strathmartine road /cleppy junction more and more these days. Gotta remember tenements were built years and years ago with a hardly any cars on the road, most households have an average of 2 cars now, people end up parking ages away from where they stay due to parking constraints, i know double yellows is against the law but surely if at night its not a big deal?

Traffic wardens are parasites, the whole lot of them....

I get what yer saying but its the cooncil wanted more doh for the coffers,so i blame them first.

Returnofrros
29-07-2017, 01:33 PM
Cloan rd another hotspot......though some of the parking in Dundee beyond belief.

P.s once saw a woman attempt to park on Perth rd on doubles, she was that far from kerb I wuda argued she was mair in the middle of the road than the doubles.

Still got a ticket though.

ABERFELDYDEE
29-07-2017, 04:38 PM
Cloan rd another hotspot......though some of the parking in Dundee beyond belief.

P.s once saw a woman attempt to park on Perth rd on doubles, she was that far from kerb I wuda argued she was mair in the middle of the road than the doubles.

Still got a ticket though.

They phuckers are in the Ferry Saturday morning at 8 oclock
Id rather no work than do that job
I was late for the Ross County game last year and parked on the Cribbee on Marryat street at ten past three like another dozen cars
All ticketed at 3 18
I went past at the end o the season and cars are parked in the same place but nae tickets
But its ok its no a money making excersise
Parasites

Returnofrros
29-07-2017, 04:48 PM
They phuckers are in the Ferry Saturday morning at 8 oclock
I was late for the Ross County game last year and parked on the Cribbee on Marryat street at ten past three like another dozen cars
All ticketed at 3 18
I went past at the end o the season and cars are parked in the same place but nae tickets
But its ok its no a money making excersise
Parasites

Used to work btm of south Tay st....lots of 45 min zones.

Used to entertain myself at denner time by waiting for warden to start ticketing a car then wander over with car keys oot asking what he she was doing. They almost always took great delight in saying "too late tickets done" but got great pleasure in then saying "just as well no meh car then"

Petty, very petty but immensely pleasurable.

deetox
29-07-2017, 07:36 PM

It's better than walking the streets. :?