PDA

View Full Version : Pars

portarab
29-07-2017, 04:12 PM
Just watched the Hearts v Pars game. Dunfermline looked like they might be a good team in the championship this season. They won on pens but probably should have beaten Hearts over 90 mins. Calum Morris played well for Dunfermline,Cardle also looks a good player. Their keeper looks dodgy though, punched everything. As for Hearts they were dire. Souttar ended up on his arse for both goals, ended up getting hooked.

pertharab
29-07-2017, 04:38 PM
Just watched the Hearts v Pars game. Dunfermline looked like they might be a good team in the championship this season. They won on pens but probably should have beaten Hearts over 90 mins. Calum Morris played well for Dunfermline,Cardle also looks a good player. Their keeper looks dodgy though, punched everything. As for Hearts they were dire. Souttar ended up on his arse for both goals, ended up getting hooked.

There is always a team that exceeds expectations eg Morton last season. I agree that Dunfermline could be good and become that team this season

darrenshedtastic
29-07-2017, 06:49 PM
i watched the hearts game and tbh i didnt think the pars done anything special. worked hard, stuck to the basics and looked to stop hearts getting into any rhythm.

they played like a typical scottish side. physical and hard working. i wasnt overly impressed with them tbh thought they were decent dont get me wrong but i dont think they have much of a squad to be able to be challenging for the title like their manager suggested. playoffs would be a good shout tho.

they looked the complete contrast of hearts who played asif they didnt know eachother. no one seemed to know what they were doing. their equaliser came more down to having bodies in the box due to desperation rather than a flowing attacking move.

GUNBOAT
29-07-2017, 08:52 PM
Peterhead beat Hearts in 90 minutes,don't get me wrong the Pars will probably be better than last season but they cannot be gauged against Cathro's team.That laddie is completely out of his depth his man management skills are non existent even at youth level,FACT.

stokearab
29-07-2017, 11:43 PM
At the risk of getting a bit Chips O'Toole I would say ffs we are Dundee United, let's just go and win this league.

JamesMcClean
29-07-2017, 11:59 PM
Exactly.

stokearab
30-07-2017, 12:04 AM
It's 2.03 here in Spain and all I can think about is Dundee United 💜

Mrs brown
30-07-2017, 06:46 AM
Pretty pathetic really

offshore_arab83
30-07-2017, 09:34 AM
even though i havent been impressed with anything ive seen in this competition, im not too worried as its basically pre-season friendlies. Really not bothers Hearts didnt win their group and the 6 fingered chunts have, we should fear no one this season and not get concerned with these games and who's beating who. Next week though, sh1t gets real....

GUNBOAT
30-07-2017, 11:12 AM
It's 2.03 here in Spain and all I can think about is Dundee United ��

Its 12.10 in Dundee and all i can think about is Stokie boy sitting with a cocktail and a very sair head. :heart:

stokearab
30-07-2017, 11:19 AM
Nope. Fine mate and ready for a last minute winner 😆

Arabdownsouth
30-07-2017, 12:01 PM
Pretty pathetic really

Yeah you most likely are

shedboy71
30-07-2017, 12:18 PM
Nope. Fine mate and ready for a last minute winner ��

Hope you spill yer cocktail in celebration :)