PDA

View Full Version : FFS Blades "Super"store

mahatmafoot
30-07-2017, 10:12 AM
Under the heading mens fashions, only one item shown as fitting an XL size and above. Can they get someone in who knows how to run a shop and get adequate supplies in. Rant over. :mad:

Blade for Life
30-07-2017, 11:00 AM
Agree it is very poor. One of the things I sell for a living is promotional and corporate clothing and the choice could be so much better.

GrayBlade
30-07-2017, 11:35 AM
Need to keep yersens in better trim to follow t' Blades.

tomytony
30-07-2017, 11:38 AM
Under the heading mens fashions, only one item shown as fitting an XL size and above. Can they get someone in who knows how to run a shop and get adequate supplies in. Rant over. :mad:

Were you looking at the exclusive Michael Higdon range?

rodcurrie
30-07-2017, 11:42 AM
Were you looking at the exclusive Michael Higdon range?Not wi XL TT,Higgo's more my size(Bigger) My clothes have more X's than i used to get r8 on't Pools coupon,but hey i'm happy enuff and like mi dear owd dad used to say,plenty of time for slimmin when you're in't box(coffin):) The trick is have a birthday in June and get you're kids to buy for ya,i had new Home top and the also the new Red polo top,my lads luv their dad ya know.:) UTCB

blades58
30-07-2017, 11:48 AM
Online Superstore is rhubarb atm

No home shirts except XL
No away kits available...yet
Very poor choice of anything on offer

The season is less than a week away and the whole shebang is p1ss poor for a £20m turnover company

Repeating whats been said on pork talk regards their shambles, the fact the club and Adidas have had a whole 12 months to design and manufacture a couple of kits and offer a number of leisure wear/training wear choices in different sizes for supporters to purchase is nothing short of farcical

rodcurrie
30-07-2017, 11:51 AM
Online Superstore is rhubarb atm

No home shirts except XL
No away kits available...yet
Very poor choice of anything on offer

The season is less than a week away and the whole shebang is p1ss poor for a £20m turnover company

Repeating whats been said on pork talk regards their shambles, the fact the club and Adidas have had a whole 12 months to design and manufacture a couple of kits and offer a number of leisure wear/training wear choices in different sizes for supporters to purchase is nothing short of farcicalWell at least our team's all kitted up mate eh?:) UTCB

blades58
30-07-2017, 12:14 PM
Well at least our team's all kitted up mate eh?:) UTCB

yeah lol

I'm thinking of a holiday investment. On mi jollies in a few weeks, but at the minute there's nowt to buy :mad:

Ayamonteblade
30-07-2017, 12:34 PM
Not wi XL TT,Higgo's more my size(Bigger) My clothes have more X's than i used to get r8 on't Pools coupon,but hey i'm happy enuff and like mi dear owd dad used to say,plenty of time for slimmin when you're in't box(coffin):) The trick is have a birthday in June and get you're kids to buy for ya,i had new Home top and the also the new Red polo top,my lads luv their dad ya know.:) UTCB

I wish I'd met your Dad Rod - I've been on a diet most of my life :O

tomytony
30-07-2017, 12:48 PM

Snap!- which is not good for a diet :)

Loved the 'slimming in the coffin' line.

I have now managed to do away with the X's on the labels and the 'L' is strangely comforting. :)

GrayBlade
30-07-2017, 02:24 PM
Snap!- which is not good for a diet :)

Loved the 'slimming in the coffin' line.

I have now managed to do away with the X's on the labels and the 'L' is strangely comforting. :)

You might need the 'X' back if you buy a shirt from the club shop TT. 'L' is fine for me normally, but I always need to get the next size above from there, it's always been the same. The waist size is always ok and shorts are fine, it's the chest and shoulders that are usually too tight. I recon they must use the same sweatshop as Next cus most of their stuff us the same.

GrayBlade
30-07-2017, 02:37 PM

There's hope Aya. In recent years I've found my weight has been pretty stable no matter how much I eat and guzzle on holidays, but I always had to work at it to keep fit in the past. Unlike my Mrs, she eats almost as much as I do and the only time her weight's gone above 8 stone is when she had our kids. Exactly the same as when we first met to be honest, she walks a lot, but I think her real secret is that she can worry for England. She can lose two pounds just watching Soccer Saturday while I'm at t' match.;D

Holden_C
30-07-2017, 02:42 PM
Adidas have accepted responsibility for the delays. Not the clubs fault.

I'm surprised no one provided a link to the S2 4SU thread about it, as normally happens.

rodcurrie
30-07-2017, 02:49 PM

I'm surprised no one provided a link to the S2 4SU thread about it, as normally happens.No need nar Marvin you've just told us what's happenin on S2 aint ya fella?:) UTCB

Holden_C
30-07-2017, 02:56 PM
No need nar Marvin you've just told us what's happenin on S2 aint ya fella?:) UTCB

Other than saying there's a thread about kits, no, not really.

The club sokd out the initial delivery, as you say, you got yours. Surely anyone would expect demand to be fierce when released.

rodcurrie
30-07-2017, 03:10 PM
Other than saying there's a thread about kits, no, not really.

The club sokd out the initial delivery, as you say, you got yours. Surely anyone would expect demand to be fierce when released.What does sokd mean? I agree shurley it was to be expected a big demand after our ton up points total and the feel wonderful factor Tufty's brought back to BDBL.UTCB

tomytony
30-07-2017, 03:12 PM
You might need the 'X' back if you buy a shirt from the club shop TT. 'L' is fine for me normally, but I always need to get the next size above from there, it's always been the same. The waist size is always ok and shorts are fine, it's the chest and shoulders that are usually too tight. I recon they must use the same sweatshop as Next cus most of their stuff us the same.

I found that out to my cost some years aga GB.

Bought a T shirt for the 2003 play off that was like a sausage skin on me. :) so always bought a size up after that

Ayamonteblade
30-07-2017, 03:27 PM
There's hope Aya. In recent years I've found my weight has been pretty stable no matter how much I eat and guzzle on holidays, but I always had to work at it to keep fit in the past. Unlike my Mrs, she eats almost as much as I do and the only time her weight's gone above 8 stone is when she had our kids. Exactly the same as when we first met to be honest, she walks a lot, but I think her real secret is that she can worry for England. She can lose two pounds just watching Soccer Saturday while I'm at t' match.;D

I run around like a blue assed fly most of the time Gray - but also have an addition to chocolate and most sweet things....so it evens itself out. Your Mrs sounds like me - its exhausting watching the Blades remotely ...well it wasn't last season, but I expect normal service will be resumed this season :O

bulmer1889
31-07-2017, 01:06 AM

I'm surprised no one provided a link to the S2 4SU thread about it, as normally happens.

Gonna have to have words with 58 about this

HEY 58 BUCK YER IDEAS UP SON,WHAT DO YOU THINK WE PAY YOU FOR

GrayBlade
31-07-2017, 09:48 AM
Gonna have to have words with 58 about this

HEY 58 BUCK YER IDEAS UP SON,WHAT DO YOU THINK WE PAY YOU FOR

In defence I'd B58, I just thought it was common knowledge as it's been in the Stir, Yorkshire Post, on Facebook and Twitter as well as S2. Maybe Mahatma was away at the time?

bulmer1889
31-07-2017, 03:25 PM
Probably appeared on porktalk anall so he must have been away

mahatmafoot
31-07-2017, 03:56 PM
Not bothered about Adidas. It's the tee shirts and other items which I can afford that don't fit and anyway the selection is c**p.