PDA

View Full Version : Absolute slur on our city.

seanbeanstattoo
30-07-2017, 03:45 PM
The pathetic brown nosing of pig fans to hordes of drunken bigots,an act of cowardice and ignorance. To have to hear the vile chants of Glasgows underclass being lapped up by Sheffields equivalent was a new low by the discredited "club" in S6. Theyve only been in existence for a short while since the financial chicanery but leopards don't change their spots as it was business as usual for the classless pond life at the sty from boardroom to tap room. Bereft of any redeeming features on and off the pitch,and without enough money to sort a new kit the question is.
Will they be relegated before or just after Easter.
Disgrace to our wonderful city.

GrayBlade
30-07-2017, 04:06 PM
Here's the match summary Roy style..

I know it's only a friendly but nothing different from last season sideways backwards lump it forward and repeat throwing in some daft defending along the way.

The result doesn't matter. The performance does a bit but I was more interested in style - would we play a more expansive style than last season's snore fest. Seems the answer is he's trying to perfect last season's tedium. We can only wait and see.

That was exactly the same as the poor performances of last season. Team has the same issues. Disappointing, I was hoping for a rousing performance to get everyone in the mood.

We were awful! IFollow is pretty much awful! Reach, Rhodes and Jones were shocking!

I was trying to be cheerful about it, but nah its all bobbar, they're a shambles, sack them all and build a Tesco.....in fact roger it, build a LIDL.

Rangers are not a premiership team lol. Most of their players came from lower English leagues and they got knocked out of Europe by a 4th place part time side from Luxembourgland.

Ayamonteblade
30-07-2017, 04:17 PM
this sounds like a fun afternoon XD......reckon Carboot has 10 games to sort things out, otherwise he's oot....or he should be ....what a shame #keepcarlos

GrayBlade
30-07-2017, 04:26 PM
Football Fwends.

LesHiboux
30-07-2017, 04:33 PM
The pathetic brown nosing of pig fans to hordes of drunken bigots,an act of cowardice and ignorance. To have to hear the vile chants of Glasgows underclass being lapped up by Sheffields equivalent was a new low by the discredited "club" in S6. Theyve only been in existence for a short while since the financial chicanery but leopards don't change their spots as it was business as usual for the classless pond life at the sty from boardroom to tap room. Bereft of any redeeming features on and off the pitch,and without enough money to sort a new kit the question is.
Will they be relegated before or just after Easter.
Disgrace to our wonderful city.

But surely, SB, Rangers fans are pro-British, patriotic and monarchist. Celtic fans are exactly the opposite, and support the IRA. Don't you love your country? And don't you love your queen?

seanbeanstattoo
30-07-2017, 04:39 PM
But surely, SB, Rangers fans are pro-British, patriotic and monarchist. Celtic fans are exactly the opposite, and support the IRA. Don't you love your country? And don't you love your queen?

Please tell me that post is a joke.

If it isn't,then absolutely all respect I have for you disappears.

Just for clarification I don't "love" any country and I couldn't give 2 f u c ks about a bunch of Greeks and Germans living in Buck House.

And to listen to 9000 thick UDA retards belting out German Bombers into Sheffields clean air was excruciating.

seanbeanstattoo
30-07-2017, 04:42 PM
Football Fwends.

That is disgusting.
Both halves of it.

seanbeanstattoo
30-07-2017, 04:44 PM
Amazing Sheffield City Council hasn't had something to say about the Pig/ Fascist love in. Or the Stir,or Radio Sh i tfield,but then it's the pigs so it's ok.

LesHiboux
30-07-2017, 04:46 PM
5684 Don't you remember that scene from Blackadder where Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay Melchett says to Baldric:

"Now then soldier. Don't you love your country. And don't you love your king?"

Baldric replies "No"

Melchett enquires "And why not?"

Baldric answers "My mum told me never to trust men with beards".

Lol

seanbeanstattoo
30-07-2017, 04:48 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-40768511

Theres your nice Rangers types Les.

LesHiboux
30-07-2017, 05:02 PM
Not very edifying, I agree. But Robinson's just a noodle, and he's given too much prominence. I'm a linguist, and I spend quite a lot of time in Germany. The Neo-Nazis have taken over whole villages in the east, and what they say would make your hair curl. Robinson's a *****cat compared to them. You know, the Opa hatte Recht brigade. The Rangers fans sitting around me were fine. Sober, just like everybody else. When I was in Scotland, it's the same with Celtic. Most are fine, but there is a hardcore minority. Sectarianism breeds extremes and polarizes, alas.

blades58
30-07-2017, 05:02 PM
football fwends.

wtf?

seanbeanstattoo
30-07-2017, 05:23 PM
Not very edifying, I agree. But Robinson's just a noodle, and he's given too much prominence. I'm a linguist, and I spend quite a lot of time in Germany. The Neo-Nazis have taken over whole villages in the east, and what they say would make your hair curl. Robinson's a *****cat compared to them. You know, the Opa hatte Recht brigade. The Rangers fans sitting around me were fine. Sober, just like everybody else. When I was in Scotland, it's the same with Celtic. Most are fine, but there is a hardcore minority. Sectarianism breeds extremes and polarizes, alas.

You make some very good points Les,however,there is a very large,potent and vociferous anti catholic,racist element to Rangers support and DNA.
Anyone with a modicum of intelligence would not seek to curry favour and ingratiate themselves with that. Sadly The pigs have and do. I think some of it is the very sad need to make the world know how MASSIVE they are,which is embarressing in itself. When it's done on the coat tails of such an unpleasant entity as Rangers it's plain stomach churning. I wonder how much contempt the Scots hordes showed their hosts post match today. A lot.

Holden_C
30-07-2017, 05:32 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-40768511

Theres your nice Rangers types Les.

He's not a Rangers "type" though is he? He's worn it to be provocative, to generate headlines. He's the worst kind of media whore.

As Les says, bigots on both sides of the divide.

This "link" the Pigs have with Rangers though is laughable. Before the last friendly there was none at all save for a hundred or so who visit Ibrox a couple of times a season - or did before their rekegation and which fans from other English clubs do - and the friendship by a couple of the older lot and the Rangers hooligans who follow England.

At the end of the day, they look up to Rangers because they are a genuinely "big club", something they are so desperate to be. It's sad, very sad. But funny. Had it been Celtic originally, they'd be rimming them instead. Celtic, who sing songs about Lee Rigby. To paint one as worse than the other is nonsensical. Especially if it's just because they've played at the Sty a couple of times.

BlockD
30-07-2017, 05:42 PM
May i ask what was the score in this game,and what kit did our neighbours wear to play in?

Holden_C
30-07-2017, 05:49 PM
May i ask what was the score in this game,and what kit did our neighbours wear to play in?

Lost 2-0. Windass and Miller scored.

Borrowed Turf Taverns second kit from 1985. Less holes than the year Old Sondico dishcloth masterpiece.

BlockD
30-07-2017, 05:54 PM
Lost 2-0. Windass and Miller scored.

Borrowed Turf Taverns second kit from 1985. Less holes than the year Old Sondico dishcloth masterpiece.

Wonder what the excuses will be for such a humiliating loss?

LesHiboux
30-07-2017, 05:59 PM
Played in that darkish away strip. Wednesday played well for about 15 minutes at the beginning of the second half. Apart from that, it was all Rangers. They looked much sharper than Wednesday, and played as a team. Some Owls fans didn't go on the grounds that Rangers are "bobbar". Not on that showing, and bear in mind that they also beat Watford a few days ago. Wednesday have good individuals, but aren't a good team based on what I saw today. Expect chuntering galore.

FatherKnowsBest
30-07-2017, 06:01 PM
Pre-season Friendly. Means nowt. The winning starts next week, etc etc

Love the comment from the guy who can remember that the last time they got promoted to the top division, they lost all their pre-season games. Well done matey. I've got all on remembering what I had for tea yesterday.

Holden_C
30-07-2017, 06:02 PM

Be because we all buy kids season tickets or don't show sympathy for MSN's "wife" or something equally bizarre.

Holden_C
30-07-2017, 06:03 PM
9000 Rangers fans, be a 30000 sellout then surely?

seanbeanstattoo
30-07-2017, 06:05 PM
He's not a Rangers "type" though is he? He's worn it to be provocative, to generate headlines. He's the worst kind of media whore.

As Les says, bigots on both sides of the divide.

This "link" the Pigs have with Rangers though is laughable. Before the last friendly there was none at all save for a hundred or so who visit Ibrox a couple of times a season - or did before their rekegation and which fans from other English clubs do - and the friendship by a couple of the older lot and the Rangers hooligans who follow England.

At the end of the day, they look up to Rangers because they are a genuinely "big club", something they are so desperate to be. It's sad, very sad. But funny. Had it been Celtic originally, they'd be rimming them instead. Celtic, who sing songs about Lee Rigby. To paint one as worse than the other is nonsensical. Especially if it's just because they've played at the Sty a couple of times.

He's worn it to be provocative and because it echoes both Rangers and the EDL's vile values and politics. It was no coincidence the scum EDL organised their "event" on Wearside to coincide with Celtics visit.Let's not cloud the truth.

bulmer1889
30-07-2017, 06:12 PM
I wish we were playing em next weekend

blades58
30-07-2017, 06:13 PM

They were fkin sh1te

I hope they are that sh1te when we play em

Infact, I hope they are that sh1ite when anyone plays em :)

BlockD
30-07-2017, 06:13 PM
I wish we were playing em next weekend

Who Rangers or No Kit?

I am led to believe that one of our star players attended the game today

Holden_C
30-07-2017, 06:15 PM
He's worn it to be provocative and because it echoes both Rangers and the EDL's vile values and politics. It was no coincidence the scum EDL organised their "event" on Wearside to coincide with Celtics visit.Let's not cloud the truth.

The truth is surely that the EDL used the Rangers shirt as a prop to be deliberately provocative.

The notion that Rangers fans are 1) All fascists and have the same views as the EDL and 2) the only bigoted fans in Glasgow and wider Scotland is nonsense. That's like saying all Celtic fans support the IRA, not just the Green Brigade mor0ns.

Had Rangers been playing say Leeds rather than the Pigs, none of the hyperbole would be being posted.

Holden_C
30-07-2017, 06:16 PM
Who Rangers or No Kit?

If it Fleck he's from a big Rangers supporting family.

Holden_C
30-07-2017, 06:17 PM

We all buy kids season tickets?

seanbeanstattoo
30-07-2017, 06:20 PM
The truth is surely that the EDL used the Rangers shirt as a prop to be deliberately provocative.

The notion that Rangers fans are 1) All fascists and have the same views as the EDL and 2) the only bigoted fans in Glasgow and wider Scotland is nonsense. That's like saying all Celtic fans support the IRA, not just the Green Brigade mor0ns.

Had Rangers been playing say Leeds rather than the Pigs, none of the hyperbole would be being posted.

Actually it would. The scum and the pigs share the same f u c ked mindset.

LesHiboux
30-07-2017, 06:35 PM
Carlito post match. http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05b2z7d

bulmer1889
30-07-2017, 06:36 PM
Who Rangers or No Kit?

Cracklin

seanbeanstattoo
30-07-2017, 07:24 PM
Fleck pictured with Rangers fans.

blades58
30-07-2017, 07:42 PM
Fleck pictured with Rangers fans.

I hope he took down some notes to pass on to the A team

We need to beat the best team in the new La Liga (according to them of course)

MSN
30-07-2017, 07:42 PM
Fleck pictured with Rangers fans.So 1 of your own with the rangers bigots.

seanbeanstattoo
30-07-2017, 07:53 PM
Stinks on here all of a sudden. Has someone s h i t thereselves?

Holden_C
30-07-2017, 08:02 PM
Stinks on here all of a sudden. Has someone s h i t thereselves?

He's probably stuck his filthy sh1tty @rse in the air hoping for some man action in exchange for a free "lift from the airport".

Dirty Grunter.

seanbeanstattoo
30-07-2017, 08:19 PM
He's probably stuck his filthy sh1tty @rse in the air hoping for some man action in exchange for a free "lift from the airport".

Dirty Grunter.

Is that a euphemism for cottaging?

MSN
30-07-2017, 08:28 PM

Dirty Grunter.
Which part of keeping it football did you miss from your DEAR LEADER request.

FatherKnowsBest
30-07-2017, 08:33 PM

Which part of 'feck off and keep on going' did you miss from everyone else's request..?

How are the pants? Still on fire?

Holden_C
30-07-2017, 08:43 PM

Why aren't you discussing a Wendy game on a Wendy forum GroomerPig?

MSN
30-07-2017, 09:02 PM
Why aren't you discussing a Wendy game on a Wendy forum GroomerPig?What am i accused of grooming christine.

CHIPBUTTYBLADE
30-07-2017, 09:43 PM
What happened.

RavBlade
30-07-2017, 09:44 PM
So 1 of your own with the rangers bigots.

Talking of brown nosing pigs and along comes the biggest brown noser of them all. Will stoop to no lows this fvcker.

MSN
30-07-2017, 09:52 PM
What happened.Nothing,but your usual suspects trying to take the thread away from football when they WAS asked not to.

RavBlade
30-07-2017, 09:56 PM
Nothing,but your usual suspects trying to take the thread away from football when they WAS asked not to.

Go fvck yourself false rape claimer

MSN
30-07-2017, 10:11 PM
sbt starts a thread about wednesday and sucking up to bigot's called rangers.then when 1 of his own players gets photo's taken with said bigots it all goes quiet.hmm

RavBlade
30-07-2017, 10:14 PM
sbt starts a thread about wednesday and sucking up to bigot's called rangers.then when 1 of his own players gets photo's taken with said bigots it all goes quiet.hmm

Hes to busy with you licking his arse.

BlockD
30-07-2017, 10:59 PM
He will not be spoiling anymore threads for the next 7 days

RavBlade
31-07-2017, 07:29 AM

Nice one Blockers. The low life is just a weasel.

tomytony
31-07-2017, 10:22 AM

:)

7 years would be fairer

Holden_C
31-07-2017, 10:32 AM

That's some good modding Boss. :)

LesHiboux
31-07-2017, 03:34 PM
Blockers doesn't spare the rod. 5704

Ravvy
31-07-2017, 04:02 PM
Blockers doesn't spare the rod. 5704

Our mods on here are far more lenient than on pigmad Les I can assure you. I wish our mods would dish out IP & lifetime bans at the request of forum users like the pig mods do. Just had my 2nd lifetime ban, and it's nothing to do with our mods ( I hope!) . This latest occurred this afternoon, no warning, nothing. No reason given for ban either. I do have suspicions though.

seanbeanstattoo
31-07-2017, 06:04 PM
Block D. Done more modding in 5 minutes than Gizmo and all the rest in a decade. TOP MAN.