PDA

View Full Version : O/T CAM or whose running this show

gwru
30-07-2017, 05:31 PM
I'm putting a complaint in against Kempo regards his alter ego Monty Rhodes. Are we ok on this site to use insulting words such as seen as insulting to me personally. Barred for life if this site has got any integrity. Wait for your decision. gwru

kempo
30-07-2017, 06:22 PM
I really don't know why you bring me into this.

If monty insults you then that's between the two of you and the mods.

Suggesting that I am monty just shows what an utter fool you are.

I find your post insulting but I wouldn't ask for CAM to intervene.

You are making yourself look pathetic.

Monty insults you so you talk about me...Grow up!

millertop
30-07-2017, 06:31 PM
Can't wait for season to start XD

Get them on your ignore list Gwru

crashbang
30-07-2017, 06:33 PM
MMMuuuuuummmmmmmmmmyyyy

kempo
30-07-2017, 06:35 PM
MMMuuuuuummmmmmmmmmyyyy

Pass the Lambrusco!

gm_gm
30-07-2017, 08:08 PM
Kempo isn't Monty Guru

kempo
30-07-2017, 09:16 PM
Kempo isn't Monty Guru

Save your breath gmgm..he has turned into a total idiot!

gwru
31-07-2017, 12:44 AM
There's not only me thinks Kempo/Monty Rhodes are one of the same. CAM or whose running this site my complaint is in. Is it ok to post not just insult's which I can take. But of a nature that causes offence to me & shouldn't be used in a personal manner. Is this this site for decent people or is for the use of nasty language not used in context but in a insult to me personally. I'm not using the ignore list. I want some action taken.

Pattylallacks2
31-07-2017, 07:13 AM
I think the reason no action has been taken is that the mods can only deal with individuals not cartels.

gwru
31-07-2017, 07:39 AM
Simples. Ban Kempo & anyone else on his e-mail address. Ban Monty Rhodes anyway or is this site lost it.

redhouse
31-07-2017, 09:11 AM
Sorry gwru it appears people don't get banned for abuse on here but talking about football will do it :O

Slimchance
31-07-2017, 12:45 PM
I'm kempo and so is my wife.

Ellis_D
02-08-2017, 05:16 PM
gwru, please don't go the same way as LBJ, it would be such a shame. You are calling for Kempo to be banned as Monty called you a backstabber. They are not the same person, don't be a complete simpleton.

And not only this, you talk about him/them offending you, but you are accusing them of being each other. And as they both quite dislike each other, they will probably find that quite offensive themselves.

gwru
02-08-2017, 05:39 PM
gwru, please don't go the same way as LBJ, it would be such a shame. You are calling for Kempo to be banned as Monty called you a backstabber. They are not the same person, don't be a complete simpleton.

And not only this, you talk about him/them offending you, but you are accusing them of being each other. And as they both quite dislike each other, they will probably find that quite offensive themselves.

Wasn't backstabber that offended me was a word that any decent person wouldn't use to another. I'm not going nowhere unless I'm pushed. How can I offend Kempo. He's only bothered about himself. He's got to be the focus. Monty Rhodes wherever he descends from. Is it acceptable on here to use abusive language to another poster. Cause it's not only me he's done it with. If it is well I've been brought up wrong.

mellowmiller
02-08-2017, 05:51 PM
Some sensitive souls on here aren't there?

Pattylallacks2
02-08-2017, 06:09 PM
And some rsouls

CAMiller
02-08-2017, 06:21 PM
Complaint into who? Must have gone to FootyMad as it didn't come to me. Anyway, they run the show with regards banning folk, Frog and me are just a pair of Patsies (Cline and Kensit). Manners maketh man, it's up to the individuals if they want to behold that belief.

Ellis_D
02-08-2017, 06:33 PM
Wasn't backstabber that offended me was a word that any decent person wouldn't use to another. I'm not going nowhere unless I'm pushed. How can I offend Kempo. He's only bothered about himself. He's got to be the focus. Monty Rhodes wherever he descends from. Is it acceptable on here to use abusive language to another poster. Cause it's not only me he's done it with. If it is well I've been brought up wrong.

Bloody hell, I just had to re-read the thread to find out what it was you could have been offended by, and you mean w@nker, don't you? Come on man, get a grip. I could be called any swear word going and it'd be water off a duck's back. Bloody hell, me and my mates would call each other that as a term of endearment. Stop being so sensitive.

I'd much rather be called any swear word than a backstabber. That would be more offensive to me. Honestly, he called you a swear word and you are running off making complaints, what are you, five years old? Grow up mate and don't let such trivial things get to you.

gwru
02-08-2017, 06:41 PM
No. I don't offend nobody on here. If you think it's water off a ducks back that's up to you. I don't.

kempo
02-08-2017, 06:46 PM
All the threads seem to be about me..As villa miller says..that's nice.

Grist_To_The_Mill
02-08-2017, 06:48 PM
To be honest I didn't get abused like this when I didn't go to Rotherham Grammar School

gwru
02-08-2017, 07:02 PM
Is that what it is a Grammar school thing. Personal abuse is the norm. I only went to a secondary modern. Spare the rod.

Grist_To_The_Mill
02-08-2017, 07:25 PM
My school was better, it was approved

CAMiller
02-08-2017, 07:30 PM
There was no sparing the rod at my Grammar School, even the girls were caned and wouldn't that raise a few eyebrows in more than one way today?

Grist_To_The_Mill
02-08-2017, 07:36 PM
True but the video would sell well

Silly-miller
02-08-2017, 07:51 PM
There was no sparing the rod at my Grammar School, even the girls were caned and wouldn't that raise a few eyebrows in more than one way today?

Now days people would think teacher had seen fifty shades of gray way too much

frogmiller
03-08-2017, 06:39 AM
Bloody hell, I just had to re-read the thread to find out what it was you could have been offended by, and you mean w@nker, don't you? Come on man, get a grip.

I couldn't read past that for laughing.

frogmiller
03-08-2017, 06:41 AM
Can we just take a breather, come back tomorrow and start again?

millertop
03-08-2017, 06:48 AM
Yes it was funny but being called a ****er for no reason whatsoever is a yellow in any book surely.

No need and in case you haven't noticed some posters hardly comment any more.

frogmiller
03-08-2017, 07:05 AM
Yes it was funny but being called a ****er for no reason whatsoever is a yellow in any book surely.

I am aware that a lot of posters don't post as often as they used to. There's nothing I can do about it! There are a lot of people on holiday or are having a break from football. Next week we may see a lot of them coming back.

The vast majority of posters have posted things that have offended another poster at one time or another or have been offended.

Each and everyone of us who use this board has a resposibility to treat others the way they'd like to be treat. If they don't I'm fecked if I'm going to read every thread to check up on everyone is playing nicely.

Everyone has the right to complain if they are offended. To do so openly on the board puts pressure on CAM and I to act. This means searching through every post to find the offending word/words or phrase.

We don't get paid to do this and to be quite honest I don't enjoy doing it. I prefer to have a laugh and a joke the same as everyone else

monty_rhodes
03-08-2017, 07:17 AM
Let's get something straight. I have repeatedly called gwru a "backstabber" and absolutely stand by my comment. For a long time I thought he and I had an amiable relationship and I several times jokingly offered him use of my garden shed when his terrible tipping finally bankrupted him.
Then, not because I had abused him personally, but because he thought I shouldn't be allowed to criticise TS, he suddenly demanded that I and Kempo be banned for life. hence "backstabber".
My other insults directed towards him were meant to reflect his shocking inconsistency. Kempo compliments him on a tip and immediately he rescinds the call for a ban on Kempo. Then they fall out and again Kempo is Monty and both should be banned.
I take some comfort that gwru is the second most disliked poster on a sister site where he goes by the name of T71 and never ever mentions horse racing but still gives vent to annoying pompous pronouncements on various aspects of RUFC.

monty_rhodes
03-08-2017, 07:22 AM

This is pathetic, millertop. There may be countless reasons why posters don't come on MM anymore and I doubt that my use of "w*nker" is the main one. Several have difficulty accessing the site - Parkgate and Zippy have had problems I know - some have gone on to TV fame, some write articles and don't need to portray their ego anymore on here, some are too busy, some have started blogs, some got bored, two got married, one now supports Brighton, one has drink problems and several were multiple personalities that became too hard for their creator to maintain.

kempo
03-08-2017, 07:51 AM
I am intrigued as to why miller top supports a yellow for use of the term w..nker from a poster who does use abuse but not that often but when I am subjected to a torrent of abuse with the most disgusting of swear words from MMMagic and others we hear nothing from miller top.

I assume he feels that I deserve it

I am also interested as to why miller top doesn't feel that gwru should be banned for his multiple racist posts or maybe his favourite yellow card!

Of course I know the answer!

monty_rhodes
03-08-2017, 08:08 AM
I am intrigued as to why miller top supports a yellow for use of the term w..nker from a poster who does use abuse but not that often but when I am subjected to a torrent of abuse with the most disgusting of swear words from MMMagic and others we hear nothing from miller top.

I am also interested as to why miller top doesn't feel that gwru should be banned for his multiple racist posts or maybe his favourite yellow card!

Don't expect consistency or impartiality on here, K. Apart from his idiotic tipping - I fondly remember his advice to put everything on a nag that came last only for him later to claim;"weren't my tip, read it in the paper" - gwru (aka T71) is famous only for demanding more bannings, more frequently than any other poster. I have to laugh when he says he can handle insults but calling him a "w*nker" was personal. The guy is a clown.

millmoormagic
03-08-2017, 08:31 AM

Haha, i'm chuckling again, my reel is definitely screaming here :D

gwru
03-08-2017, 10:27 AM
Don't expect consistency or impartiality on here, K. Apart from his idiotic tipping - I fondly remember his advice to put everything on a nag that came last only for him later to claim;"weren't my tip, read it in the paper" - gwru (aka T71) is famous only for demanding more bannings, more frequently than any other poster. I have to laugh when he says he can handle insults but calling him a "w*nker" was personal. The guy is a clown.

Last time I respond to your posts. I'm don't even acknowledge as anything. It saddens me you are still allowed on this site. Personal abuse is allowed then. You don't know me. I'm genuine. My name is good. I'd prove it to you with people who know me. I wouldn't let you meet them. They are real people. They won't accept phonies.

millertop
03-08-2017, 04:20 PM
I am aware that a lot of posters don't post as often as they used to. There's nothing I can do about it! There are a lot of people on holiday or are having a break from football. Next week we may see a lot of them coming back.

The vast majority of posters have posted things that have offended another poster at one time or another or have been offended.

Each and everyone of us who use this board has a resposibility to treat others the way they'd like to be treat. If they don't I'm fecked if I'm going to read every thread to check up on everyone is playing nicely.

Everyone has the right to complain if they are offended. To do so openly on the board puts pressure on CAM and I to act. This means searching through every post to find the offending word/words or phrase.

We don't get paid to do this and to be quite honest I don't enjoy doing it. I prefer to have a laugh and a joke the same as everyone else

It shouldn't put pressure on any of you, just wait for the complain then sort it.

gm_gm
03-08-2017, 04:48 PM
Can we just take a breather, come back tomorrow and start again?

ME TOO Froggy, that's one of the best posts on here for ages, as innocent as it was

monty_rhodes
03-08-2017, 04:52 PM
Last time I respond to your posts. I'm don't even acknowledge as anything. It saddens me you are still allowed on this site. Personal abuse is allowed then. You don't know me. I'm genuine. My name is good. I'd prove it to you with people who know me. I wouldn't let you meet them. They are real people. They won't accept phonies.

You really do love yourself don't you. "My name is good"!! Not on Banter it aint where most people dislike you. Grow up you big sissy and stop taking yourself so seriously - nobody else does.

Yak
03-08-2017, 05:10 PM
This is a unique site in that most are on here because they are millers but in some cases are at each other's throats all the time.
Gwru you can't have it both ways you said Kempo was the best poster on here the other week now your asking for him banned.
Of course abuse is not right but it happens so I think you have to just man up or don't come on.
Kempo isn't Monty because Monty is articulate and has a certain intelligence even if he is a little grouchy and harsh at times. 😜

Not many on here would say what they say to your face it's just how it is.
Gwru just man up and keep posting the more the merrier.
UTM

monty_rhodes
03-08-2017, 06:02 PM
This is a unique site in that most are on here because they are millers but in some cases are at each other's throats all the time.
Gwru you can't have it both ways you said Kempo was the best poster on here the other week now your asking for him banned.
Of course abuse is not right but it happens so I think you have to just man up or don't come on.
Kempo isn't Monty because Monty is articulate and has a certain intelligence even if he is a little grouchy and harsh at times. ��

Not many on here would say what they say to your face it's just how it is.
Gwru just man up and keep posting the more the merrier.
UTM
Yak, You are right that I am too grouchy on occasions. I regret it. This affair with gwru is not one of them. I always defended him, joked with him, t-in-c offered him my shed and thought that - within the bounds and limits of MM he and I were pals. Then one day, out of the blue I see a post from him to Cam demanding me and Kempo be banned for life, that we weren't Millers and that we were ruining the site. Frankly I was shocked and felt betrayed. Since then he has on five or six occasions demanded my banning. I call him a w*nker and he gets all soft and precious. Wtf did he expect me to do - kiss his ring?

Ellis_D
05-08-2017, 04:14 AM
I couldn't read past that for laughing.

LMAO, I wondered if that was too subtle or not? I certainly know gwru read it and it went WHOOOOSH.

Ellis_D
05-08-2017, 04:19 AM

Exactly. So all you little b1itches out there who want to go grassing people up, grow a facking pair of b0llocks, man the fack up and stop acting like some little pussies.

It's the first game of the season in a few hours, I'm going to have to go to bed soon, then get up and gte straight back on the pop! So let's all get behind the Millers and stop acting like children because someone swore or called them a nasty name, this isn't the playground and Frog and CAM aren't going to give someone the cane no matter how much you bitch you little pussies!

Ellis_D
05-08-2017, 04:22 AM
This is pathetic, millertop. There may be countless reasons why posters don't come on MM anymore and I doubt that my use of "w*nker" is the main one. Several have difficulty accessing the site - Parkgate and Zippy have had problems I know - some have gone on to TV fame, some write articles and don't need to portray their ego anymore on here, some are too busy, some have started blogs, some got bored, two got married, one now supports Brighton, one has drink problems and several were multiple personalities that became too hard for their creator to maintain.

You forgot to mention that LBJ running around on here for months boring everyone about Stubbs made loads stop posting too.

gwru
05-08-2017, 08:03 AM
Exactly. So all you little b1itches out there who want to go grassing people up, grow a facking pair of b0llocks, man the fack up and stop acting like some little pussies.

It's the first game of the season in a few hours, I'm going to have to go to bed soon, then get up and gte straight back on the pop! So let's all get behind the Millers and stop acting like children because someone swore or called them a nasty name, this isn't the playground and Frog and CAM aren't going to give someone the cane no matter how much you bitch you little pussies!

It's not me whose hurling insults out. Check my posts, I never do. This site is for Millers. Anybody knocking TS is beyond belief. Do you want to go back to Millers 05 & Dennis Coleman. My way of dealing with personal insults/abuse is avoid the person which I will do. Get this straight it's ok then to come on here & post personal insults then. Well it isn't for me.

kempo
05-08-2017, 08:10 AM
It's not me whose hurling insults out. Check my posts, I never do. This site is for Millers. Anybody knocking TS is beyond belief. Do you want to go back to Millers 05 & Dennis Coleman. My way of dealing with personal insults/abuse is avoid the person which I will do. Get this straight it's ok then to come on here & post personal insults then. Well it isn't for me.

Please don't show your ignorance by knocking Millers 05..It played it's part in saving our club and consisted of decent genuine people who had the club at heart.

I sat back and did nothing as no doubt did you gwru...Millers 05 desperately saved a club about to go pop!

frogmiller
05-08-2017, 08:11 AM
Please don't show your ignorance by knocking Millers 05..It played it's part in saving our club and consisted of decent genuine people who had the club at heart.

I sat back and did nothing as no doubt did you gwru...Millers 05 desperately saved a club about to go pop!

And so did Coleman

kempo
05-08-2017, 08:13 AM
And so did Coleman

That maybe true frog but I don't know much about him.

frogmiller
05-08-2017, 08:26 AM
That maybe true frog but I don't know much about him.

My sister in laws brother. He lost lots.

gwru
05-08-2017, 10:23 AM
Millers 05 didn't they buy it for £1 but didn't put nothing in. They hadn't got capitol or weren't prepared to fund the club. Regards sat back & did nothing. Given them my support since 1965. Never wavered in the dark times. Had 2 spells of having a season ticket the 2nd one since Ronnies 2nd season 1st time as our manager so that's coming up for 20 yrs.

Apologies regards Dennis Coleman. His heart was in the right place but again he couldn't fund the club single handed. But thank him for stepping in.

frogmiller
05-08-2017, 11:51 AM
Smallwood put in £250000 of his own money but he wasn't one of the group. Putting in time and having to take time off work is often overlooked as moneytry value but it should be

kempo
05-08-2017, 12:32 PM
Millers 05 get a bad rap on here from such as gwru who don't know what they are talking about.

At least two of them were local lads and lifetime supporters contrary to what has been posted on here.

One of them makes occasional posts on here.

I would be pretty certain that some if not all put money in and I think they had some sort of a share scheme where they bought a share and also got support from their friends.

They put loads of unpaid time in and were prepared to put their heads above the parapet.

They helped to save the club and we should be grateful and I am.

Did they lack the expertise?..probably yes?...did they have the finance?..no.....did they fail to reach their goals?...yes..But they gave it a good go and that's something to admire.

I am a lifetime supporter and did nothing like most.

Quite a few collected buckets of money and kept it!!..Now I don't admire them too much!

Frog says DC did similar and tried to save the club so let's thank these people not criticise them.

gwru
05-08-2017, 01:56 PM
12 years ago but I can't remember Millers 05 with any fondness. Trevor Smallwood put his own money in, applaud him for that. P. Ruchniewicz/ D. Veal appeared to be men in suits that's all to me. Had some decent players then incl' our young players Barker, Hoskins & Monkhouse.