PDA

View Full Version : Forever and always the fun

Mr_Brightside
30-07-2017, 08:32 PM
-USA flag in the Derry
-boys falling over the banister when they scored an equaliser with over half an hour left a betfred cup group game (where both teams had already qualified)
-constantly singing beautiful Sunday
-the Derry itself
- overly excited about a fella who scored a hatrick against Cowdenbeath
- and last but certainly not least...Wagner.

Imagine one of the main footballing highlights of your life was a YouTube video of Wagner singing a song he was paid to sing. I'll just never comprehend what goes through the head of a funster?

jerrennixon
30-07-2017, 08:42 PM
I dont think anyone can argue with any of that

GFLower
30-07-2017, 08:43 PM
[QUOTE=Mr_Brightside;38603314]-USA flag in the Derry
-boys falling over the banister when they scored an equaliser with over half an hour left a betfred cup group game (where both teams had already qualified)
-the Derry itself

Imagine one of the main footballing highlights of your life was a YouTube video of Wagner singing a song he was paid to sing. I'll just never comprehend what goes through the head of a funster?[/QUOTE/]

Keep reminding us just why we call them The Fun. It's in their DNA

chayirbazov
30-07-2017, 08:43 PM
-USA flag in the Derry
-the Derry itself

Imagine one of the main footballing highlights of your life was a YouTube video of Wagner singing a song he was paid to sing. I'll just never comprehend what goes through the head of a funster?

****s have nothing mate, nothing.

Arabdad
30-07-2017, 08:46 PM
The fact that they can't come up with their own songs and have pinched Beautiful Sunday because they think it winds us up says it all; Fundee FC - nothing original since 1973. Didn't see Roma top in the mad seething Derry w@nker pitch invasion. Does his mum not let him out on a Sunday?

Charlie arab
30-07-2017, 08:48 PM
Let's be honest if Wagner was gonna support any team it would be Dundee, look at the nick of him, total bell end!

Mr_Brightside
30-07-2017, 08:57 PM
Let's be honest if Wagner was gonna support any team it would be Dundee, look at the nick of him, total bell end!

I could see him in a pair of sambas

Arab 8010
30-07-2017, 09:01 PM
Don't forget the Derry rhumba after the goal. Loads of young ****s bouncing aff each other, faf. Funsters

Mr_Brightside
30-07-2017, 09:06 PM
2.5k for Wagner to make the half time draw.

Oddsox
30-07-2017, 09:12 PM
Leave them alone ffs.
Imagine united were that bad, how would you feel.
I plead with all arabs, if you have a neighbour who is unlucky enough to like dfc, take them round some biscuits and check they're ok.
It's only a game😜

bluelagoon
03-08-2017, 07:28 AM
Leave them alone ffs.
Imagine united were that bad, how would you feel.
I plead with all arabs, if you have a neighbour who is unlucky enough to like dfc, take them round some biscuits and check they're ok.
It's only a game😜

Lol sook up the FUNdesleague lads .......sook it up

TangerineDream
03-08-2017, 09:05 AM
Lol sook up the FUNdesleague lads .......sook it up

Haha the gluebaboon makes an appearance on United Mad. All the loonies making an appearance the past week.

One things for sure Funster , you know all about the Fundesliga , extensive experience most of your "adult" life aye, soon to be experienced again.

num1adi
03-08-2017, 11:29 AM
Haha the gluebaboon makes an appearance on United Mad. All the loonies making an appearance the past week.

One things for sure Funster , you know all about the Fundesliga , extensive experience most of your "adult" life aye, soon to be experienced again.
One thing he doesn't know is , how to sell a player who was a hero last season saving 3 pens in one game on twitter FFS and you can Dundee the fun ha , Don't think Dundee will ever top that

Greetin in Bed
03-08-2017, 11:31 AM
Of course it doesn't wind you up.
Of course you're not envious of Dundees magnificent support.
Of course you want to be doooooon in the championship.
Its only a game eh?

Greetin in Bed
03-08-2017, 11:38 AM
Thats right,you tell him tangy nightmare.
Who wants to be in the S.P.L.?
We like the tannadice echo and the greetin unhappy bairns.
It must be great being a Dee but we are happy where we are.

Charlie arab
03-08-2017, 12:04 PM
Magnificent support! OYF bit early to be drinking

GFLower
03-08-2017, 12:27 PM
Does any United fan bather to post on Fun Mad? Canna be ar*** looking.

Just wondering why these Funsters feel the desperate need to come on a United site and spout p!sh.

shedboy71
03-08-2017, 01:42 PM
Aye try it cracking 5 or 6 top top blokes on there open to debate, very tolerant, knowledgeable, take banter well and not adverse to an intellectual debate about football tactics and merits of 4231. Full of arabs and dees alike having jolly japes and lashings of ginger beer.

TangerineDream
03-08-2017, 01:44 PM
Greetin Puss

You quoted my post twice, easy to see who's wound up by United. Massively bathered all yir days I'll bet., and continuing to be bathered to overload levels.

Just go and be bathered somewhere else you boring, auld, weirdo Funster. ZZZZZZZzzzzz

Here's a hint you incoherent fanny ................... Funster Derry w8nker mad.

Greetin in Bed
03-08-2017, 02:07 PM
Greetin Puss

You quoted my post twice, easy to see who's wound up by United. Massively bathered all yir days I'll bet., and continuing to be bathered to overload levels.

Just go and be bathered somewhere else you boring, auld, weirdo Funster. ZZZZZZZzzzzz

Here's a hint you incoherent fanny ................... Funster Derry w8nker mad.
I didn't make you skint or put you doon.
Why take it out on Me? Why the orange bile aimed at Me?
If you're going to get insulting then I hope you are doon for ever.
Doon the Pan into the sewers.
Tangerine nightmare right enough.

japanarab
03-08-2017, 02:29 PM
I didn't make you skint or put you doon.
Why take it out on Me? Why the orange bile aimed at Me?
If you're going to get insulting then I hope you are doon for ever.
Doon the Pan into the sewers.
Tangerine nightmare right enough.
Quick question. Your happiest moment as a Dee?

shedboy71
03-08-2017, 03:01 PM
Winning the doon cup and the open tonight bus parade after saw the most mental rhumba.

I nearly lost my tully and roma tap

ianharab
03-08-2017, 03:11 PM
You have topped that twice or has admin twice been forgotten ??? . Wandering about the streets wee a bucket in your hands begging for money AND the ultimate even standing outside the ground of the team you hate most begging 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

shedboy87
03-08-2017, 03:12 PM
Of course it doesn't wind you up.
Of course you're not envious of Dundees magnificent support.
Of course you want to be doooooon in the championship.
Its only a game eh?

Envious of Dundee's magnificent support??? XD XD XD

shedboy71
03-08-2017, 03:15 PM
You have topped that twice or has admin twice been forgotten ??? . Wandering about the streets wee a bucket in your hands begging for money AND the ultimate even standing outside the ground of the team you hate most begging ��������������

Melt in yer mooth fudge and the monorail all dear to my heart

ianharab
03-08-2017, 03:17 PM
😅😅😅😅 , Would that be the magnificent support whose average home cored was lower than oors last season ? Or the very same whose season ticket sales are less than oors AGAIN , you really need to see quack , looked oot that number for Carseview for you

Mr_Brightside
03-08-2017, 03:23 PM
One thing he doesn't know is , how to sell a player who was a hero last season saving 3 pens in one game on twitter FFS and you can Dundee the fun ha , Don't think Dundee will ever top that

Well that post is a good start

shedboy71
03-08-2017, 03:28 PM
Well that post is a good start

The phucking trolly topped it as well ��