PDA

View Full Version : The new boys

Mr_Brightside
30-07-2017, 09:49 PM
Lewis- made some good saves, came for crosses and saved 2 pens. Can't ask for much more.
Scobbie- allowed deacon to many chances to cross the ball
Briels- got stuck in, some stray passes but much improvement on willo and telfer
Stanton- wasn't impressed when we signed him but think he can be a big player for us this season
King- didn't have a great game but never hid and got into some good positions
McMullan- how I have missed watching someone just run at defenders. Think he could be the best signing so far.
McDonald- great pen, needs some more game time before he can be properly judged

Chick A Saw
30-07-2017, 09:57 PM
Lewis- made some good saves, came for crosses and saved 2 pens. Can't ask for much more.
Briels- got stuck in, some stray passes but much improvement on willo and telfer
Stanton- wasn't impressed when we signed him but think he can be a big player for us this season
McMullan- how I have missed watching someone just run at defenders. Think he could be the best signing so far.

Lewis -19 yo!
Scobbie - Ive said elsewhere that i give Tam more credit for what he did today!
Briels - I thought that Dundee had to, and found a way of keeping him out the second half which says what McCann thinks of him.
Stanton - If this lad drops out our team because Flood and Keatings have to be found places with Fraser in the team, then hell mend em!
King - One to watch this season.
McMullan - He must be hell to play against.
McDonald - He has a week to get a bit more up to speed!

shedboy71
30-07-2017, 10:07 PM

I dont think scobie did - he got skinned at times recovered and allowed limited coverage for a cross. I like deacon at first but whilst strong he didnt make right decisions - scobbie did well today in my opinion. glad he is here. McMullan - he can have a great season.

the dee are in trouble in the big league - manager deluded and their team bereft of ideas against a team a physically well below them they couldnt win. Mind you this was a pre season game at a 75% pace i suppose. Problem we have is our injuries might not clear up for the "replay".

Whitfieldarab
30-07-2017, 11:22 PM
Thought Stanton was very good. Much in the same mould as Fraser but better.
McMullan is a wee gem. Great signing.