PDA

View Full Version : heres something it'll cheer ya up

_JohnGotti_
31-07-2017, 02:47 AM
ended up staying out, went tae the Ellenbank saw the draw live
OYF ah Dee's loving it, the few DABS that were in were distraught.
now eh ken and you ken wha got the best draw
after went fir a few in the Snug bar, OYF just like the Star Wars pub full oh phucking belters and full oh DABS trehing to convince themselves they won
Ehv telt Linda ill be back when we decide to play fir 90 mins when we'll smash ya's
now the bit you'll like went in the toon, Balcony Bar, me and meh m8 and bout 10 DABS left, the DABS started singing a Wighton song which I said was out of order which a few of them wernae happy aboot.so while watching 2 oh them grabbing a bottle eh took meh eye aff a guy wha heidered is.
just in case ya read you ****,when a paramilitary gang tae NI broke into meh hoose and held meh mum at knifepoint while I was getting battered tae phuck wi punches,kicks and axes tae the head ehm no gonna feel a header fae a brave ******* like yourself.****.
anyway thanks to a few DABS that said the guy was a knob.

right anyone ken Angus's whereabouts at 2.30 am :)

DDYB GDSDD

psych
31-07-2017, 05:51 AM
Your posts on here since you lost to United yesterday are bordering on hysterical. Get over it.

ahlltanyirhide
31-07-2017, 06:07 AM
'A paramilitary gang' stop it please my sides are hurting

As for Wighton? couldn't give a flying phukk

huntedbyafreak
31-07-2017, 07:13 AM
The dangers of the demon drink for all to see in post number 1 on this thread

deebuster
31-07-2017, 07:39 AM
A day in the life of a Dundee Coagie.

What a feckin belter is Fritzl's lovechild.

Mr_Brightside
31-07-2017, 09:37 AM
after went fir a few in the Snug bar, OYF just like the Star Wars pub full oh phucking belters and full oh DABS trehing to convince themselves they won
Ehv telt Linda ill be back when we decide to play fir 90 mins when we'll smash ya's
now the bit you'll like went in the toon, Balcony Bar, me and meh m8 and bout 10 DABS left, the DABS started singing a Wighton song which I said was out of order which a few of them wernae happy aboot.so while watching 2 oh them grabbing a bottle eh took meh eye aff a guy wha heidered is.
just in case ya read you ****,when a paramilitary gang tae NI broke into meh hoose and held meh mum at knifepoint while I was getting battered tae phuck wi punches,kicks and axes tae the head ehm no gonna feel a header fae a brave ******* like yourself.****.

DDYB GDSDD

What the f*ck have I just read on a football forum? _JohnGotti_ on gangs

offshore_arab83
31-07-2017, 09:39 AM

DDYB GDSDD

Bad day all round then John?

utd4me
31-07-2017, 09:42 AM

DDYB GDSDD

Terrible thing to happen to anyone. I think the axes to the head did more damage than you thought John.

Arabdownsouth
31-07-2017, 09:56 AM

DDYB GDSDD

Sounds like a rambling load of ****e to me, but not unexpected

_JohnGotti_
31-07-2017, 11:07 AM
Your posts on here since you lost to United yesterday are bordering on hysterical. Get over it.
you won a bonus point

_JohnGotti_
31-07-2017, 11:14 AM
oh btw no rambling ****e
google RCH Dundee or similar
anyway lets get back to the main point
the DABS are raging,Dees are laughin at the draw

Juicy Fruit
31-07-2017, 11:20 AM

DDYB GDSDD

Are you for phookin real ?
Spend your life on the United board, jizzin awa tae yirsel, Loonball!

RAM1971
31-07-2017, 11:26 AM
you won a bonus point

Penalty shoot outs win cup finals, John. They count. They determine who is the victor where scorelines fail to separate sides. It's been part of the game for a long time.

A lot of Dees are fired up for the next game based on yesterday's performances. That's understandable. However, I doubt Dundee could up their game much more, whilst I suspect United could produce quite a bit more.

_JohnGotti_
31-07-2017, 11:28 AM
Are you for phookin real ?
Spend your life on the United board, jizzin awa tae yirsel, Loonball!

course ehm fir real, dae ya honestly think eh would just mak a story like that up
deal with it,it happened.there was various attempts by them in this area to make easy money

_JohnGotti_
31-07-2017, 11:32 AM
'A paramilitary gang' stop it please my sides are hurting

As for Wighton? couldn't give a flying phukk

stop bein a ****.if you read a few storys at the time youll know.
ffs is if eh would mak that up

_JohnGotti_
31-07-2017, 11:37 AM
What the f*ck have I just read on a football forum? _JohnGotti_ on gangs

:P

_JohnGotti_
31-07-2017, 11:44 AM
Bad day all round then John?

not to bad apart fae the gemme
was in the Snug tae hae a laugh but apparantly just missed JM.
landlady/owner Linda was nice,trehed tae buy wi a few drinks.

ahlltanyirhide
31-07-2017, 12:43 PM
stop bein a ****.if you read a few storys at the time youll know.
ffs is if eh would mak that up

Stop it ya dick, my Monday hangover cannae cope with the hilarious thought of you getting pulverised by balaclava wearing paramilitaries. It's been a fun and laughter filled couple of days, what with your mental rambles and watching your brethren fenced in like the scumbags they are, especially the d*ck that fell over the fence and rolled about on the banner, hope it hurt ya clown.

Axes, paramilitaries OYF was the fat harry's thugs that got you :D

_JohnGotti_
31-07-2017, 12:56 PM
Stop it ya dick, my Monday hangover cannae cope with the hilarious thought of you getting pulverised by balaclava wearing paramilitaries. It's been a fun and laughter filled couple of days, what with your mental rambles and watching your brethren fenced in like the scumbags they are, especially the d*ck that fell over the fence and rolled about on the banner, hope it hurt ya clown.

Axes, paramilitaries OYF was the fat harry's thugs that got you :D

hmm well thats interesting ,laughing at a pensioner getting held with a knife at her throat and the rest of hooded gang go about with knives and axes attacking me
tell me do you support all terrorism ?
yeah of course it didnt happen,ffs get a grip of yerself.
there was no terrorist activity in Dundee in 2002/03
there was no raids on pubs/houses in 2002/03
you really havent a clue

Arabdownsouth
31-07-2017, 03:32 PM
hmm well thats interesting ,laughing at a pensioner getting held with a knife at her throat and the rest of hooded gang go about with knives and axes attacking me
you really havent a clue

You really must love making a ****ing embarrassment of yourself, laugh a minute Dee's as ever

Whitfieldarab
31-07-2017, 03:47 PM
you really havent a clue

Why bring up this s hite on a fkn football forum though?

Juicy Fruit
31-07-2017, 03:52 PM
you really havent a clue

WTF has this got to do with football?
Or are you trying to deflect from the result after being slapped back doon by the understrength Arabs, by treating us all to a Jackanory half-hour.
You really are a complete tool!

Tins74
31-07-2017, 04:24 PM
The fun leader was raging when you scraped past Cowdenbeath and Buckie. Now he is delighted as are the fun lovers with a draw at home against a Championship team with no striker. They then beat you on pens which allegedly didn't matter, even though the captain of the fun celebration when he scored his penalty showed what it meant to him.
I am not fooled by McCanns comment one little bit. The last team the fun wanted was United, they are in a no win situation, beat a championship side at home in next round, it is now expected due to your delusional opinion of the massive gulf in class. Get beat and knocked out of the cup by United then surely that will be more embarrassing than Wagner the Dundee fan singing we won the league at Dens

ahlltanyirhide
31-07-2017, 05:59 PM
you really havent a clue

'Tell me do you support terrorism' lol you are a phukkin clown, a complete bellend. As I've stated earlier, couldn't give a flying phukk about you, I think you are a pr*ck, just like nearly every other blue nose kunt I know, now phukkin do one

PartyFears2
31-07-2017, 06:11 PM

DDYB GDSDD

02.47 on a United fans forum.

Wow.

shedboy71
31-07-2017, 06:36 PM
02.47 on a United fans forum.

Wow.

Best login name on here PF2 :)

tHeArAb
31-07-2017, 07:14 PM
when a paramilitary gang tae NI broke into meh hoose and held meh mum at knifepoint while I was getting battered tae phuck wi punches,kicks and axes tae the head

offshore_arab83
31-07-2017, 07:19 PM
not to bad apart fae the gemme
was in the Snug tae hae a laugh but apparantly just missed JM.
landlady/owner Linda was nice,trehed tae buy wi a few drinks.

I left just afore him, would been good if youd came in earlier, name to a face and all that ;D

ahlltanyirhide
31-07-2017, 07:56 PM
I left just afore him, would been good if youd came in earlier, name to a face and all that ;D

Sure his name is fanny, comes from a long line of fanny's ;D

_JohnGotti_
31-07-2017, 09:06 PM
well just back in so never read anything since 3pm but im guessing DABS are laughing like phuck think gotti's going mad but yer all yer comments will be null and void

I’ve edited original post as had a few family members who had dealt with the aftermath of an event that did NOT happen
There was NO terrorist activity in Dundee in 2002/3
There was NO attacks on few homes in Dundee in 2002/3
There was NO attacks on local businesses in Dundee 2002/3
There was NO person jailed by being a member of a paramilitary organisation from Dundee and other parts of Scotland in 2002/3

In 2017
There is NO bigger threat to the UK and the western world than Islamic terrorism
Scientology is NOT a scam and mad as a box of frogs
Dundee United are NOT ****e
Now eh think ya ken whit ehm saying

some of the comments man who havent actually got a clue oh what did NOT happen 2002/3

_JohnGotti_
31-07-2017, 09:10 PM
You really must love making a ****ing embarrassment of yourself, laugh a minute Dee's as ever

whats embarrassing about it ?
are you saying it never happened

_JohnGotti_
31-07-2017, 09:12 PM
can any mods move post 30 to original post as i cant see a modify bit on the 1st post

GFLower
31-07-2017, 09:16 PM
whats embarrassing about it ?
are you saying it never happened

Are you Monorail Bob in disguise?

_JohnGotti_
31-07-2017, 09:17 PM
Why bring up this s hite on a fkn football forum though?

yea prolly not the best but the thinking was
some gang of Dabs attacked me and a m8 and incase he came on here was to let him know hed need to try bit harder than that as what had happened before(it was the last time i had a bit of violence until yesterday)
and was also to say to a few DABS that what they had done was appreciated after the others went

_JohnGotti_
31-07-2017, 09:18 PM
WTF has this got to do with football?
Or are you trying to deflect from the result after being slapped back doon by the understrength Arabs, by treating us all to a Jackanory half-hour.
You really are a complete tool!

fantastic post
will read again

_JohnGotti_
31-07-2017, 09:22 PM
'Tell me do you support terrorism' lol you are a phukkin clown, a complete bellend. As I've stated earlier, couldn't give a flying phukk about you, I think you are a pr*ck, just like nearly every other blue nose kunt I know, now phukkin do one

i bet you wished you lived next door to hear the screams loudly
but bathered enough to post and laugh when you clearly dont have a clue

_JohnGotti_
31-07-2017, 09:24 PM

let me ken if anything like that happens tae ya.see if its cooler

_JohnGotti_
31-07-2017, 09:24 PM

ehm going up to celebrate wi Linda next wednesday

_JohnGotti_
31-07-2017, 09:26 PM
Sure his name is fanny, comes from a long line of fanny's ;D

not to be confused with C U N T

shedboy71
31-07-2017, 09:50 PM
can someone lock this thread its not very good.

BTW - hope you are ok John, sorry that happened its pathetic.

_JohnGotti_
31-07-2017, 09:55 PM
can someone lock this thread its not very good.

BTW - hope you are ok John, sorry that happened its pathetic.

na not fussed with it being left open apart from replacing original post with post 30 as few family who dealt with the aftermath don't like reminding which I obviously didn't think about(not so much on here but elsewhere)

don't be sorry wisnae you

huntedbyafreak
31-07-2017, 10:02 PM
WTF have I just read?

Jeezy peeps.

John Gotti is terrible you were assaulted. Wouldn't wish that on anyone but seriously WTF have paramilitaries in NI and Islamic fundamentalists got to do with anything?

Juicy Fruit
31-07-2017, 10:05 PM

Be careful you don't run into any Mujahadeen or remnants of the Red Army Brigade. I believe there is a few of them lurking around the Hultoon area.

_JohnGotti_
31-07-2017, 10:10 PM
WTF have I just read?

Jeezy peeps.

John Gotti is terrible you were assaulted. Wouldn't wish that on anyone but seriously WTF have paramilitaries in NI and Islamic fundamentalists got to do with anything?

heres a clue. NI paramilitaries didnt just cause terrorism in NI

_JohnGotti_
31-07-2017, 10:11 PM
Be careful you don't run into any Mujahadeen or remnants of the Red Army Brigade. I believe there is a few of them lurking around the Hultoon area.

not Red Army but close

Chick A Saw
31-07-2017, 10:26 PM
not Red Army but close

Just read that drivel in your first posting again(10th time) and all of a sudden it all comes clear! Google translate was of no help whatsoever, but i do see that you were partying with Yosser Hughes. As i doubt you were as white as the driven snow, why the hell did you have to link it to troubles that other teams in Scotland should be ashamed of?

Naeidea
31-07-2017, 10:36 PM
I have never ever read such drivel from any poster in all my years. Dont believe this guy for a minute. Go and post this c#ap on your own teams board. Pathetic attempt to get some attention.

huntedbyafreak
31-07-2017, 10:42 PM
heres a clue. NI paramilitaries didnt just cause terrorism in NI

Och awa

_JohnGotti_
01-08-2017, 10:10 AM
Just read that drivel in your first posting again(10th time) and all of a sudden it all comes clear! Google translate was of no help whatsoever, but i do see that you were partying with Yosser Hughes. As i doubt you were as white as the driven snow, why the hell did you have to link it to troubles that other teams in Scotland should be ashamed of?

yea wasnt the best thing to say been honest, just got in and was raging at what happened,should have posted after few hours
post 34 is my thinking oh the original post and im hoping mods could change original post with post 30
regardless of what you and others say is drivel it is infact true drivel that made me keep away from the address for over a few years as didnt want family to have any more **** to contend with

_JohnGotti_
01-08-2017, 10:24 AM
I have never ever read such drivel from any poster in all my years. Dont believe this guy for a minute. Go and post this c#ap on your own teams board. Pathetic attempt to get some attention.

ya signed up with a new username tae say that.
the family wish it was drivel too.
i agree 100% bout pathetic attempts to grab attention, but its all so very true.
just cos eh hae a kid aroond on the forum doesnt mean its ****e.
ehm raging at it mehself as i shouldnt have brought it up,but was that pissed off what had happened on Sunday night with an unprovoked and outnumbered attack that i stupidly compared it too the only other time it happened.
but like i said in post 30 if you dont think any of that was going on you are completely mistaken
look eh dinnae gie a ****e bout getting slagged aff on here as i do it myself to others ,but ehm struggling to see why ppl would think a story such as that was just made up.lets be honest if eh had been a DAB the reaction would have been totally different

Danny_Dyer
01-08-2017, 10:30 AM
ya signed up with a new username tae say that.
the family wish it was drivel too.
i agree 100% bout pathetic attempts to grab attention, but its all so very true.
just cos eh hae a kid aroond on the forum doesnt mean its ****e.
ehm raging at it mehself as i shouldnt have brought it up,but was that pissed off what had happened on Sunday night with an unprovoked and outnumbered attack that i stupidly compared it too the only other time it happened.
but like i said in post 30 if you dont think any of that was going on you are completely mistaken
look eh dinnae gie a ****e bout getting slagged aff on here as i do it myself to others ,but ehm struggling to see why ppl would think a story such as that was just made up.lets be honest if eh had been a DAB the reaction would have been totally different

http://www.upl.co/uploads/6eefdc0e58d030bd456b6ae982155caaf86056ee4e89b18d85 5448c51d61c94e1501583246.jpg

Chick A Saw
01-08-2017, 10:32 AM
yea wasnt the best thing to say been honest, just got in and was raging at what happened,should have posted after few hours
post 34 is my thinking oh the original post and im hoping mods could change original post with post 30
regardless of what you and others say is drivel it is infact true drivel that made me keep away from the address for over a few years as didnt want family to have any more **** to contend with

Should never have linked the 2 together in the first place! Had my share of bumps along the way, but i wouldnt link any of them to getting a doing in a pub 14 years later! And it sounds like you are not as innocent as you would like us to believe in either incident!

_JohnGotti_
01-08-2017, 10:33 AM
fraid not
terrorist gangs were activatly searching oot homes/businesses for easy money to raise funds.

_JohnGotti_
01-08-2017, 10:35 AM
Should never have linked the 2 together in the first place! Had my share of bumps along the way, but i wouldnt link any of them to getting a doing in a pub 14 years later! And it sounds like you are not as innocent as you would like us to believe in either incident!

completely innocent on Sunday
re the other
i along with few others were targeted as it was known we had money,nothing more nothing less

offshore_arab83
01-08-2017, 10:43 AM

I'll be there, looks like JM will be offshore by then he'll no be there

_JohnGotti_
01-08-2017, 10:45 AM
eh can show u meh axe wound in the heid

Chick A Saw
01-08-2017, 10:47 AM

Aye yir an axe wound right enough!

Danny_Dyer
eh can show u meh axe wound

http://www.upl.co/uploads/e6b05d84aa03333b6935b6076aa7dfcf1501584380.gif

Logie_Arab
Eh nah yer alright.

_JohnGotti_
01-08-2017, 10:52 AM
ffs i knew it as soon as i hit post quick reply

Chick A Saw
01-08-2017, 10:55 AM
ffs i knew it as soon as i hit post quick reply

Just like a good Guinness joke, give up while your ahe..... oh no! You never were at the weekend!

ahlltanyirhide
01-08-2017, 11:05 AM

FFS The Snug will be like a scene fae Jaws, probably got a bigger crack on my erse

Arabdownsouth
01-08-2017, 11:49 AM
well just back in so never read anything since 3pm but im guessing DABS are laughing like phuck think gotti's going mad but yer all yer comments will be null and void

I’ve edited original post as had a few family members who had dealt with the aftermath of an event that did NOT happen
There was NO terrorist activity in Dundee in 2002/3
There was NO attacks on few homes in Dundee in 2002/3
There was NO attacks on local businesses in Dundee 2002/3
There was NO person jailed by being a member of a paramilitary organisation from Dundee and other parts of Scotland in 2002/3

In 2017
There is NO bigger threat to the UK and the western world than Islamic terrorism
Scientology is NOT a scam and mad as a box of frogs
Dundee United are NOT ****e
Now eh think ya ken whit ehm saying

some of the comments man who havent actually got a clue oh what did NOT happen 2002/3

**** sake pal you need help. Ramblings of an out n out mental case! Are you actually broken? Or just ****ing 24/7 steaming? 😂😂

lincsdee
01-08-2017, 11:58 AM
it happened.mains of claverhouse pub is a clue 2003

TerryTheTerror
01-08-2017, 12:02 PM
Interesting. I used to work there and do remember hearing about that....

seenitab4
01-08-2017, 12:07 PM
Roughly around this time but might been earlier there was a armed robbery at mains o claver pub where guys were fronting a paramilitary group and tied up some locals armed with shotguns. A bit of time later about 6 /7 younger guys were jailed for similar crimes.... be as it may whether this happened to snr gotti or not is up to ones self to judge. One things for sure though its not something that belongs in a footy forum for all sorts of reasons!!

Whitfieldarab
01-08-2017, 12:15 PM
I remember the armed robbery too, my Sunday football team were using the Claverhouse changing rooms at the time.

Logie_Arab
01-08-2017, 12:25 PM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1433317/Paramilitary-gang-which-raided-pub-is-jailed.html

offshore_arab83
01-08-2017, 12:32 PM

Is that a promise :heart:

offshore_arab83
01-08-2017, 12:34 PM
Roughly around this time but might been earlier there was a armed robbery at mains o claver pub where guys were fronting a paramilitary group and tied up some locals armed with shotguns. A bit of time later about 6 /7 younger guys were jailed for similar crimes.... be as it may whether this happened to snr gotti or not is up to ones self to judge. One things for sure though its not something that belongs in a footy forum for all sorts of reasons!!

I remember this...

_JohnGotti_
01-08-2017, 12:38 PM
**** sake pal you need help. Ramblings of an out n out mental case! Are you actually broken? Or just ****ing 24/7 steaming? 😂😂

yeah rambling
seriously you think someone just make that up
if yer too lazy to check out the story dont comment

_JohnGotti_
01-08-2017, 12:39 PM
it happened.mains of claverhouse pub is a clue 2003

m8 on a scale of 1-10 how easy was that easy to find

Naeidea
01-08-2017, 02:46 PM
Please just go away

ahlltanyirhide
01-08-2017, 03:53 PM

FFS are you still dribbling on aboot this, phukkin attention seeking kunt.

Arabdownsouth
01-08-2017, 04:09 PM
yeah rambling
seriously you think someone just make that up
if yer too lazy to check out the story dont comment

Dont give a **** about the story ya muppet. Just got to be a complete tool to be plastering a football message board ( for another team incidentally) with absolute mental ravings about some ****e that happened to you years ago. Not remotely interested in your ****ing axe wound or any other associated ****e. Away back to your own board and let your fellow dimwits discuss it. This board is for football discussion ( for United fans at that) not the ravings of an utter loon 😂😂

Whitfieldarab
01-08-2017, 04:20 PM
Dont give a **** about the story ya muppet. Just got to be a complete tool to be plastering a football message board ( for another team incidentally) with absolute mental ravings about some ****e that happened to you years ago. Not remotely interested in your ****ing axe wound or any other associated ****e. Away back to your own board and let your fellow dimwits discuss it. This board is for football discussion ( for United fans at that) not the ravings of an utter loon ����

The Funster board is a bit of a lonely place. He gets more attention on here.

Lifesanocean
01-08-2017, 04:38 PM
Only £6 for a round of drinks in the Balcony Bar though.

tHeArAb
01-08-2017, 05:31 PM
It's not that no one believes ur story, it's the fact you've been a complete nob on a rival boards forum for months, which means no one actually gives a **** about ur story.

_JohnGotti_
01-08-2017, 07:49 PM
It's not that no one believes ur story, it's the fact you've been a complete nob on a rival boards forum for months, which means no one actually gives a **** about ur story.

i disagree they just thought it was plucked oot the air and making it up.

t's the fact you've been a complete nob on a rival boards forum for months

ffs its a phucking wind up and a joke,its limited to threads bout Dee's,ive very much doubt ive posted on any serious subject regarding yer team,except when ive started one which i dont see the problem.

anyway last post on this
as ive already explained on post 34 my thoughts on why i had posted it.
but once it was out there i couldnt do anything as wouldnt allow an edit and have asked mods if they could change 1st post to the 30th post but they didnt do.
of course i think its not the best thing ive ever done but its out there and i couldnt change the post,so i had to stick with it.
then you get some arsey comments from ****s who think youve made things up,i mean for phuck sake as if i would make up something like that so i have to reply to some of the posts.
if you read thru everything what i posted clues were there, but no some bitter *******s like this

As I've stated earlier, couldn't give a flying phukk about you, I think you are a pr*ck, just like nearly every other blue nose kunt I know, now phukkin do one. ----------now hes just a BB who hates just everything non DAB.

then you have a clueless **** from down south coming up with just pish like

**** sake pal you need help. Ramblings of an out n out mental case! Are you actually broken? Or just ****ing 24/7 steaming? 😂😂----------when can easily checked
they 2 bitter *******s should support either Sellick/Cheats so much hatred

so they 2 ****ers can go take a phuck to themselves.
for others on this board who can take a joke and a small ribbing/Angus/tugboat/affshore/ian/trigger and the many others wish you all the best but predictably hope yer team gets phucked.

mods, dont care if this thread is deleted or not but would be appreciated if you could close as this is my last comment this
PHUCK THE RHC

GFLower
01-08-2017, 08:28 PM
mods, dont care if this thread is deleted or not but would be appreciated if you could close as this is my last comment this
PHUCK THE RHC

Thank f*** for that

ahlltanyirhide
01-08-2017, 09:38 PM
i disagree they just thought it was plucked oot the air and making it up.

t's the fact you've been a complete nob on a rival boards forum for months

ffs its a phucking wind up and a joke,its limited to threads bout Dee's,ive very much doubt ive posted on any serious subject regarding yer team,except when ive started one which i dont see the problem.

anyway last post on this
as ive already explained on post 34 my thoughts on why i had posted it.
but once it was out there i couldnt do anything as wouldnt allow an edit and have asked mods if they could change 1st post to the 30th post but they didnt do.
of course i think its not the best thing ive ever done but its out there and i couldnt change the post,so i had to stick with it.
then you get some arsey comments from ****s who think youve made things up,i mean for phuck sake as if i would make up something like that so i have to reply to some of the posts.
if you read thru everything what i posted clues were there, but no some bitter *******s like this

As I've stated earlier, couldn't give a flying phukk about you, I think you are a pr*ck, just like nearly every other blue nose kunt I know, now phukkin do one. ----------now hes just a BB who hates just everything non DAB.

then you have a clueless **** from down south coming up with just pish like

**** sake pal you need help. Ramblings of an out n out mental case! Are you actually broken? Or just ****ing 24/7 steaming? ����----------when can easily checked
they 2 bitter *******s should support either Sellick/Cheats so much hatred

so they 2 ****ers can go take a phuck to themselves.
for others on this board who can take a joke and a small ribbing/Angus/tugboat/affshore/ian/trigger and the many others wish you all the best but predictably hope yer team gets phucked.

PHUCK THE RHC

47th coy St Davids North ;D

stokearab
01-08-2017, 11:30 PM
Unreal. Plot lost.

lincsdee
02-08-2017, 01:07 AM

john it took about 30 seconds to find and read

deebuster
02-08-2017, 06:01 AM
Enough already! We dont want to hear about the Red Hand Commanodos any more......mods please lock this thread.

Gotti.......try bigot mad, they'll lap this crap up.