PDA

View Full Version : 5 told to leave.

sherwoodmag
31-07-2017, 11:19 AM
Sauvete,Lazaar,Rivière,Krul and Haidara who is close to a move back to France.Some reports say Rivière turned down a move to Metz last week.

pboromag
31-07-2017, 11:28 AM
only 5 !!!!!
there should be a 1 in front of that at least

none of them anywhere near the first team last season

even those that have gone there still needs to be at least 10 gone

Zippity
31-07-2017, 12:22 PM
Lazaar, Saivet and Riviere I'm happy about-especially Riviere (although he could stay and just sit on his enormous wages if he chose ). Haidara and Krul I'm sad about-Haidara because he's never been the same since McManaman's cowardly assault and Krul becuase he's been here so long, is a good lad and when fit is, imo, our best 'keeper.

Mind-and i say this knowing we need a squad to compete-I'm gutted the list doesn't involve Colback. He was a liability in the Prem and showed that the Chimpo is his level (as did Diame, in truth)

MidsMagpie
31-07-2017, 01:48 PM
Krul should be kept and to be fair Saivet and Lazaar have never been given a chance. How is colback not on that list

waalsendmick
31-07-2017, 02:57 PM
you can add Curtis good and grant Hanley to that list. but Riviere, good and haidara have all returned to the club after failing to seal moves away

pboromag
31-07-2017, 05:35 PM
colback
perez.
dummet
mistertrick
diame
aarons
sherry
hayden
hanley

should all be gone how the phck we stil have half of them 3 windows into rafas reign i do not know
surely he is aware you need to get deadwood out

heres a thought

under rafa im sure we have the lowest net spend of any manager of the toon

why

im sure we were 30 mill up last season and im sure we are about 18 mill up in total since he came here

only worked out in my head

which we all know isnt the cleverest

but after all the promises of he can have everything the club generates surely we stil have about 75 mill to spend

HughieG
31-07-2017, 05:58 PM
colback
perez.
dummet
mistertrick
diame
aarons
sherry
hayden
hanley

should all be gone how the phck we stil have half of them 3 windows into rafas reign i do not know
surely he is aware you need to get deadwood out

heres a thought

why

im sure we were 30 mill up last season and im sure we are about 18 mill up in total since he came here

but after all the promises of he can have everything the club generates surely we stil have about 75 mill to spend

Aarons??? What has Aarons ever done to you???

pboromag
31-07-2017, 06:52 PM
Nothing
or indeed for te toon apart from keep the doctors busy\

Jammy89
31-07-2017, 07:32 PM
Nothing
or indeed for te toon apart from keep the doctors busy\

Well he's still young and he's looking sharp this pre-season.

I certainly wouldn't get rid of him at the minute.

Shame about Krul but i think his wages feature a lot in why we want him gone.
Haidria apparently turned down a move to St Etinnetine because of his wages (they offered a lot less than hes' on) and Riviere to Metz for same reason.

ashingtoon62
31-07-2017, 07:45 PM

why

WAGES DI CK HEED, I THOUGHT WE HAD FU C KING COVERED THIS BEFORE...
In fact I know we have,Fatman keeps his promise, Rafa isnt daft, he knew what the craic was.
He must want to be here...

Zippity
31-07-2017, 07:49 PM
Aarons has the potential to be very good if he can stay fit.

The thing that worries me about Adam Armstrong is that I've never once seen him (in his admittedly brief cameos) produce anything that's made me excited about what he could offer in the future whereas with Aarons I have.

pboromag
01-08-2017, 02:50 AM
WAGES DI CK HEED, I THOUGHT WE HAD FU C KING COVERED THIS BEFORE...
In fact I know we have,Fatman keeps his promise, Rafa isnt daft, he knew what the craic was.
He must want to be here...

are you replying to the post as i cant see what wages etc has to do with my point of nett spend

if wea re told deals include wages rhen surely we are well covered

trth is there are clubs like huddersfield and brighton spending more on players than we are

and they aint big clubs wit supposably world class managers

by the way dick head that rafa doesnt want to be here in this post

ex_pat_magpie
01-08-2017, 08:39 AM
According to this we have six in and eleven out.

http://www.skysports.com/football/transfer-deals

ex_pat_magpie
01-08-2017, 09:04 AM
Shay Given - released by Stoke

TheOtherTerryMac
01-08-2017, 09:11 AM
According to this we have six in and eleven out.

http://www.skysports.com/football/transfer-deals

All the big wage earners can't be moved on as no one will match the stupid money they are on. They will continue to drain the clubs resources until the end of their contracts. I couldn't blame them it's Ashley's fault for giving them 5 year contracts.

sherwoodmag
01-08-2017, 09:21 AM
All the big wage earners can't be moved on as no one will match the stupid money they are on. They will continue to drain the clubs resources until the end of their contracts. I couldn't blame them it's Ashley's fault for giving them 5 year contracts. Was It Ashley or Charnley? In the recent bar court case that he won he said he is the last one to know what is going on at the club.He leaves the running of the club to others he said.

TheOtherTerryMac
01-08-2017, 09:32 AM
Was It Ashley or Charnley? In the recent bar court case that he won he said he is the last one to know what is going on at the club.He leaves the running of the club to others he said.

Can you believe that Sherwood if so why do they have to consult him on how much they have to spend. Charnley is Ashley's puppet man.

ex_pat_magpie
01-08-2017, 10:08 AM
Can you believe that Sherwood if so why do they have to consult him on how much they have to spend. Charnley is Ashley's puppet man.

You only need to tie down your best or most promising players down to long contracts.

I would imagine that Ashley sanctions every single penny spent at this club, and begrudgingly as well.

sherwoodmag
01-08-2017, 10:14 AM
In every business that I know the owner appoints directors,gives them a general policy and leaves them to get on with the day to day running of the business.If an extraordinary change of policy such as extra funds wanted then they will talk to the owner.

waalsendmick
01-08-2017, 10:35 AM
are you replying to the post as i cant see what wages etc has to do with my point of nett spend

if wea re told deals include wages rhen surely we are well covered

trth is there are clubs like huddersfield and brighton spending more on players than we are

and they aint big clubs wit supposably world class managers

by the way dick head that rafa doesnt want to be here in this post

Brighton and Huddersfield both had very small wage bills last season, our wage bill was almost premier league, as most of our players had either been relegated with us, or signed premier league contracts with the aim of getting promoted.

we also don't see proper premier league money until next year, so our wage bill needs to be kept in check.

for that reason players need to leave.

Rafa will have balanced players earnings against the likelihood he may or may not pick them this season.

that is where the list of players who simply must leave has come from.

the list has nothing to do with fans liking or not liking players, nothing to do with mistertrick is Shiite, Dummett is pish, it will be done on a professional basis.

if a player is not going to see any pitch time (Krul, Haidara, Saivet, Lazaar, Riviere, Good and possibly Hanley) then, they need to be moved on.

some of them earn too much money and will be difficult to shift.

Rafa is aware of this, he has accepted this and we can only pish out of the cock we have!

pboromag
01-08-2017, 11:37 AM
You only need to tie down your best or most promising players down to long contracts.

I would imagine that Ashley sanctions every single penny spent at this club, and begrudgingly as well.

why would you imagine he is interested in a small part of his business empire

because it suits people thoughts on bashing ashly maybe

this is a man who used his own money to buy us ,took on the debt to save interest charges so why would he begrude us any money

he has already said the manager can have every penny the club generates

if he begrudged us any money why would he make a public statement like that

what I know to be true was he did have arguments in the last window as he wanted players in and charnley said we couldn't until he shifted some of the dead wood

I presume that's why the barbed comment of he can have every penny the club generates was made public

rafa just needs to get players out

pboromag
01-08-2017, 11:44 AM
Brighton and Huddersfield both had very small wage bills last season, our wage bill was almost premier league, as most of our players had either been relegated with us, or signed premier league contracts with the aim of getting promoted.

we also don't see proper premier league money until next year, so our wage bill needs to be kept in check.

for that reason players need to leave.

Rafa will have balanced players earnings against the likelihood he may or may not pick them this season.

that is where the list of players who simply must leave has come from.

the list has nothing to do with fans liking or not liking players, nothing to do with mistertrick is Shiite, Dummett is pish, it will be done on a professional basis.

if a player is not going to see any pitch time (Krul, Haidara, Saivet, Lazaar, Riviere, Good and possibly Hanley) then, they need to be moved on.

some of them earn too much money and will be difficult to shift.

Rafa is aware of this, he has accepted this and we can only pish out of the cock we have!

both Huddersfield and brighton have had to use money for ground improvemenst this season

they wont see proper money till next season
players do need t leave you are correct and rafa has ahd 3 windows to move some on

players not performing or not capable need moving on as surely that too is a waste of money
mistertrick on 60 k a week for gods sake
colback
perez
dummet totally ineffective as a premier left back

I believe as back up haudara is of better value to us than dummet

the truth is every week they stay we pay

they will have to take a hit on lots of the players we have brought
we had the fire sale last season

rafa was aware of this

rafa has ahd all the promises he wanted
he needs to deliver

ex_pat_magpie
01-08-2017, 11:51 AM

this is a man who used his own money to buy us ,took on the debt to save interest charges so why would he begrude us any money

what I know to be true was he did have arguments in the last window as he wanted players in and charnley said we couldn't until he shifted some of the dead wood

I presume that's why the barbed comment of he can have every penny the club generates was made public

And this is the man who has has millions of pounds of free exposure thanks to this club. Every single time he is involved in something controversial he is quoted as Ashley, the Newcastle United owner, not Asley of Sports Tat Direct.

It's millions of pounds of free publicity which easily offsets the interest on his loan.

He's not stupid. Why did you think he did it. Out of the goodness of his heart. Get lost.

pboromag
01-08-2017, 12:01 PM
And this is the man who has has millions of pounds of free exposure thanks to this club. Every single time he is involved in something controversial he is quoted as Ashley, the Newcastle United owner, not Asley of Sports Tat Direct.

It's millions of pounds of free publicity which easily offsets the interest on his loan.

He's not stupid. Why did you think he did it. Out of the goodness of his heart. Get lost.

publicity really

surely if he wanted publicity for sports direct he wouldn't want the statenment to say Newcastle owner

and a few bill boards around the pitch wont offset what he has put into the club

you might not like sports direct but many many people need shops like his
and calling it tat is pouring ill will on those that have to use it

single mums and people on low wages with kids who want the brands love his shops

he provides an excellent service

ex_pat_magpie
01-08-2017, 12:39 PM
publicity really

surely if he wanted publicity for sports direct he wouldn't want the statenment to say Newcastle owner

and a few bill boards around the pitch wont offset what he has put into the club

you might not like sports direct but many many people need shops like his
and calling it tat is pouring ill will on those that have to use it

single mums and people on low wages with kids who want the brands love his shops

he provides an excellent service

I'll leave that to the rest of the posters on here to judge that. B)

sherwoodmag
01-08-2017, 12:55 PM
I have bought some quality top brand trainers from the Mansfield store,much cheaper than other shops in the area.

toptoon
01-08-2017, 03:35 PM
I'll leave that to the rest of the posters on here to judge that. B)

Where do you shop Pat? Harrods?

ex_pat_magpie
01-08-2017, 04:14 PM
Where do you shop Pat? Harrods?

About 20/30 years since I've been in Harrods TopToon, and then only to browse.

Oddly enough the owner of Harrods, al Fayed lived less than a mile from me. Next post code.

pboromag
01-08-2017, 06:06 PM
I have bought some quality top brand trainers from the Mansfield store,much cheaper than other shops in the area.

re are mugs that will buy the same brand in a different shop as sports direct are tat

i recently broughta bout 20 poloshirts from the one in pboro and had them printed with the company name

much cheaper than the fruits of the loom wash once ****e

lads love em

£3.99 for an adidas polo in blue
cant beeat it

Zippity
01-08-2017, 06:20 PM
I bought a polo recently.....but took it back cos it had a hole in the middle...

kingstonbob
01-08-2017, 06:57 PM
I bought a polo recently.....but took it back cos it had a hole in the middle...

Mmm...coincidentally I bought an old Fiesta on line the other week and had to send it back as it was a clapped out car.... I thought I'd bought a magazine!

kingstonbob
01-08-2017, 07:11 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if the likes of Riviere, Haidara et al still leave with us giving them a £250k + wedge to get rid if they are 'losing' say £4/5 k a week?

toonlegend
01-08-2017, 09:32 PM
talking about "taking on the debt interest free" he also doubled the debt within his 1st 5 years here

yep he's done a grand job

Zippity
01-08-2017, 09:53 PM
Mmm...coincidentally I bought an old Fiesta on line the other week and had to send it back as it was a clapped out car.... I thought I'd bought a magazine!

XDXD I remem...er...don't re,ember that mag...O:) :D

pboromag
02-08-2017, 05:27 AM
XDXD I remem...er...don't re,ember that mag...O:) :D

behave man
your mum was always complaining about the sticky socks under your bed

pboromag
02-08-2017, 05:28 AM
talking about "taking on the debt interest free" he also doubled the debt within his 1st 5 years here

yep he's done a grand job

his debt ,his club no different to you getting into debt and then taking another loan out to pay it off

its your problem

he owes himself money ,

ex_pat_magpie
02-08-2017, 09:00 AM
his debt ,his club no different to you getting into debt and then taking another loan out to pay it off

its your problem

he owes himself money ,

If FFS had done that you would be up in the air with excitement. :O

ex_pat_magpie
02-08-2017, 09:30 AM

Rafa just needs to get players out does he (quote from above).

It's like knocking your head against the proverbial brick wall posters trying to explain to you again and again and again.

Ashley and his puppets has made it more than difficult for Rafa to move players out who are on ridiculously high wages and ridiculously long contracts. Ashley and his puppets have put them on gold mines.

Do not blame Rafa for finding it almost impossible to rectify stupid mistakes made by others and mainly before his time.

Southerntoon75
02-08-2017, 09:42 AM
Rafa just needs to get players out does he (quote from above).

It's like knocking your head against the proverbial brick wall posters trying to explain to you again and again and again.

Ashley and his puppets has made it more than difficult for Rafa to move players out who are on ridiculously high wages and ridiculously long contracts. Ashley and his puppets have put them on gold mines.

Do not blame Rafa for finding it almost impossible to rectify stupid mistakes made by others and mainly before his time.

👍👍

toonlegend
02-08-2017, 10:00 AM

its your problem

he owes himself money ,

so actually he hasn't put anything into the club then

Zippity
02-08-2017, 10:05 AM

Yup. Very good point.