PDA

View Full Version : O/T Mobile Phones question

Romared
31-07-2017, 03:16 PM
Recently changed my phone , the previous one had a standard sim card , the new one a micro sim card , i have some photos of my grandkids on the old sim that i want to transfer to my new one ! I don't have a computer , I'm led to believe that is the only way to download my photos , does anybody know of any other ways i could do this ?
Thanks in Advance

animallittle3
31-07-2017, 03:32 PM
Might be talking bollox here cos I'm too old for this game .

But .

Can tha sign up on thi old device to a Pay as you go , cost thi a fiver .

That gets thi old device working ageen .

Then I'd think that they would be a cable or summat tha can get to transfer thi photos on to thi new phone .

Same as a seh , im no expert .

Jules88
31-07-2017, 03:50 PM
Are you sure they are on the SIM? Not in the phone? Usually photos are in the phones memory, not the sim.

If your old phone still works then send the photos to your new number. Via text or Bluetooth. If I lived closer I'd do it for you.

I reckon if you went into an independent phone shop in Tarn they'd do it for you..
Play thick...
." I'm a pensioner and a poor one with no knowledge of this new fangled Telling Bone thing! "

Romared
31-07-2017, 05:11 PM
Thanks lads , al geeit a gu wi both them options you have given me , all this technology Duz mi earrd in , we dintev this shyte 10/15 yrs agu :?

Romared
31-07-2017, 05:13 PM
;D
Are you sure they are on the SIM? Not in the phone? Usually photos are in the phones memory, not the sim.

If your old phone still works then send the photos to your new number. Via text or Bluetooth. If I lived closer I'd do it for you.

I reckon if you went into an independent phone shop in Tarn they'd do it for you..
Play thick...
." I'm a pensioner and a poor one with no knowledge of this new fangled Telling Bone thing! "
;D ad bi tellin trooth theer

bloodredpontyend
31-07-2017, 05:36 PM

Play thick...

Or maybe its on the SD memory card, if your old phone had one, if so it's just a case of removing it out of the old phone & into the new phone.

TMT

yorkshireborn
31-07-2017, 06:30 PM
photos are stored on your phones memory unless you have an SD card inserted.
is it an iphone or android phone

SBRed48
31-07-2017, 06:48 PM
It's wunna them the size of a brick he bought from Kipper Jackson in Peel Square forra parnd in 1990.

pass_and_move
31-07-2017, 07:11 PM
A reckun he bought it off del boy! Tha nuz, that wun wit ariel that gets stuck up thi nooarze an changez tv channels when tha dialz numbers XD

Romared
31-07-2017, 07:30 PM
Gooun Ballax ya daft sods ;D it's an android Y B , a dunt kno what that meeuns to be honest ? Al evva laik n seek sum elp frumma shop intarn , i appreciate your input tho !! Flumaxed of Barnsley ;D god bless you all MINNIONS :P

animallittle3
31-07-2017, 07:39 PM
Gooun Ballax ya daft sods ;D it's an android Y B , a dunt kno what that meeuns to be honest ? Al evva laik n seek sum elp frumma shop intarn , i appreciate your input tho !! Flumaxed of Barnsley ;D god bless you all MINNIONS :P

Which shop warrit dolls heed

Toys R Us :-) :-)

yorkshireborn
31-07-2017, 07:44 PM
goto play store on your old and new phone download phone copier and transfer all your old phone data to your new phone

Romared
31-07-2017, 08:45 PM
Which shop warrit dolls heed

Toys R Us :-) :-)
E L C or summat

Romared
31-07-2017, 08:48 PM
goto play store on your old and new phone download phone copier and transfer all your old phone data to your new phone
Thanks Y B , al ev a gu , or pop intarn , or sling the bleedin things !!

Romared
31-07-2017, 08:52 PM
A reckun he bought it off del boy! Tha nuz, that wun wit ariel that gets stuck up thi nooarze an changez tv channels when tha dialz numbers XD

Tha cud be reyt theer pass :O sum planes goowin t Ringstead arr low tuneet neerly tekkin roof of mi shed

EastStandRed
31-07-2017, 09:00 PM
Did you get your new phone from a shop ?

Romared
31-07-2017, 09:07 PM
No afoonitt darn Arndhill :O

EastStandRed
31-07-2017, 09:11 PM
Wondered where I'd dropped mine :?