PDA

View Full Version : Managers special at 6pm

rodcurrie
31-07-2017, 03:34 PM
On Radio Sheffield,i know you will all be listenin then sayin ya dint.Countdown's well and truly on to Satdi.UTCB

GrayBlade
31-07-2017, 03:36 PM
Is that tonight Rod?

CHIPBUTTYBLADE
31-07-2017, 05:46 PM
Where is Jonathan hols or sacked.

GrayBlade
31-07-2017, 06:10 PM
Tweeted he was off on his hols a couple of weeks ago Chippy.

So what did we learn then? Moore having an op tomorrow and out 4-6 weeks. Evans, Baldock and Hansonack in training.

I thought Chris was a little bit cagey but it's understandable. He mentioned again about bringing in players late in the window and managed to swerve the 'where to you hop you'll finish?' question the others answered due to Giddings moving on.

seanbeanstattoo
31-07-2017, 06:13 PM
It's clear Wilder dosen't expect any more incoming until near the end of the window.

rodcurrie
31-07-2017, 06:29 PM
I thought Warney(Millers boss)came across well,liked a joke or two,especially when he was on abart their young un gerrin a 3yr contract. Our Chris was the best tho(obvs).UTCB

seanbeanstattoo
31-07-2017, 06:33 PM
Chezzy boss was best when he said when Wilder gets his sell on money spent he might loan them a player!

rodcurrie
31-07-2017, 06:36 PM
Chezzy boss was best when he said when Wilder gets his sell on money spent he might loan them a player!I just knew you'd have to be awkward Beany.:) UTCB

BlockD
31-07-2017, 08:37 PM
I attended this tonight,all the managers came across well in the room,Paul Warne was on good form,Carloss appears to be a really nice bloke,and at times was in deep conversation with Christopher who he was sat beside

Ravvy
31-07-2017, 09:50 PM
I attended this tonight,all the managers came across well in the room,Paul Warne was on good form,Carloss appears to be a really nice bloke,and at times was in deep conversation with Christopher who he was sat beside

Was Carlost saying to Tufty something like ' please keep it down to 2 or 3 and there's a years supply of Peroni in it for you' :P

BlockD
31-07-2017, 09:54 PM
Was Carlost saying to Tufty something like ' please keep it down to 2 or 3 and there's a years supply of Peroni in it for you' :P

It might have been along the lines...i dont think i will be Wendy manager on September 24th Chris

rodcurrie
01-08-2017, 07:35 AM
It might have been along the lines...i dont think i will be Wendy manager on September 24th Chris

Why dint tha grab the mic and ask our Chris if he was signin Gerrin McGinn Blockmod? UTCB

BlockD
01-08-2017, 08:05 AM
Why dint tha grab the mic and ask our Chris if he was signin Gerrin McGinn Blockmod? UTCB

Because all Christopher would say is players of that quality are beyond our budget,I did want to ask Carloss if he liked cricket

rodcurrie
01-08-2017, 08:14 AM
Because all Christopher would say is players of that quality are beyond our budget,I did want to ask Carloss if he liked cricketYou seem to be quite taken with owd hairlosser Blockmod,did ya ask him for a autograph? UTCB

Ravvy
01-08-2017, 08:15 AM

or 'Gizza job' :P

GuancheBlade
01-08-2017, 11:00 AM
I thought the pathetic general response from all concerned to the perfectly good question asked by the woman towards the end was utterly embarrassing. Such a misogynist response to joke and brush past a topic tackling breaking down the *** divide in professional football.