PDA

View Full Version : Is Bradshaw good enough?

Atac
31-07-2017, 05:23 PM
Just that.

Opinions?...

Romared
31-07-2017, 05:28 PM
Yes , needs a good strong partner to help him , iz towing his baggart onnisorn and wasted ,

animallittle3
31-07-2017, 05:54 PM
Needs the right partner and if he scores a couple of early season goals we may see something from him .

Hasn't really impressed me so far , first touch is questionable , hold up play forget it , pace is average .

That said he does work his socks off and he didn't play the big I AM when he couldn't get a regular start last season .

Jury out for me .

yorkshireborn
31-07-2017, 06:21 PM
Simple no from me too slow can't read game and couldn't hit a barn door

i would love to be proved wrong.

SBRed48
31-07-2017, 06:42 PM
Reminds me of Derrick Parker in the early 80's dream team. He needs a Trevor Aylott to laik wi 'im.

Holding the ball up with his back to goal or winning headers from 50yd balls lumped up to him is not his game but that's what he's been asked to do, often on his own up front.

DOOALI
31-07-2017, 06:46 PM
Of course he's good enough a better finisher than winnpig only trouble is he's not getting the right service

pass_and_move
31-07-2017, 07:03 PM
A reckun iz good enuff. As already sed, He needs an old up player to laik off

animallittle3
31-07-2017, 07:06 PM
Of course he's good enough a better finisher than winnpig only trouble is he's not getting the right service

If I could only agree with you mate that would be bloody marvelous .

See The Snake had that knack , the knack you can't coach , you have it or you don't , two yards out he was there for the tap in , ball delivered early and he's in front of his man at the perfect time .

Bradshaw isn't a natural he's heavily coached , he's probably had to work 5 times harder than The Snake to only get half his goals .

Grrr !!!

pass_and_move
31-07-2017, 07:30 PM
If I could only agree with you mate that would be bloody marvelous .

See The Snake had that knack , the knack you can't coach , you have it or you don't , two yards out he was there for the tap in , ball delivered early and he's in front of his man at the perfect time .

Bradshaw isn't a natural he's heavily coached , he's probably had to work 5 times harder than The Snake to only get half his goals .

Grrr !!!

I've seen 2 sides to Winnalls game since he left. At oakwell he got great service and profited, looked the bees knees. At Hillsborough the service isn't as good because their manager plays a defensive game, he struggles. His goals tally took a significant drop since January. He may have the instinct but thaz got to ev other laikers that are tuned in to that.

Bradshaw is different but I feel he has good movement and quality in the box. If we can find a suitable partner for him then I feel Winnall will be a distant memory. Let's see what Bradshaw can do this season. I'd wager he will get more goals than Winnall

perkytyke
31-07-2017, 09:27 PM
He definately needs someone big and strong alongside him! His confidence is shot at the minute he needs goals and he won't get them without a good strong partner to feed off.