PDA

View Full Version : Jordi Briels

shedboy71
31-07-2017, 08:48 PM
Looks the business to me. Really like his aggression and authority. Him and Mcmullan look astute signings. I think Stanton, keatings and mcdonald are good signings. King is a confidence player - again i think he will terrify the fundesliga. But briels does look Zetterlund eqsue.

FTD

Chick A Saw
31-07-2017, 09:03 PM
Looks the business to me. Really like his aggression and authority. Him and Mcmullan look astute signings. I think Stanton, keatings and mcdonald are good signings. King is a confidence player - again i think he will terrify the fundesliga. But briels does look Zetterlund eqsue.

FTD

Liked Briels since i first saw him v Montrose. He didnt have his best game yesterday, but the way i read it, Dundee changed their tactics to give him less of a chance to play his game, which says a lot about what McCann thinks of him. Think he needs a better player beside him though, and when the team settles down, i really hope he gets that. Would love to see King, Stanton, Briels and McMullan across the middle feeding Keatings and McDonald.

SmedDUm
01-08-2017, 08:26 AM
Liked Briels since i first saw him v Montrose. He didnt have his best game yesterday, but the way i read it, Dundee changed their tactics to give him less of a chance to play his game, which says a lot about what McCann thinks of him. Think he needs a better player beside him though, and when the team settles down, i really hope he gets that. Would love to see King, Stanton, Briels and McMullan across the middle feeding Keatings and McDonald.

Your choice of front six would have a subbie bench including the likes of of Fraser, Flood, Allardice, N'Goyi and M.Smith which is quite strong I think.

offshore_arab83
01-08-2017, 08:57 AM
I like him, hes a definite upgrade on Telfer

TerryTheTerror
01-08-2017, 09:00 AM
Totally agree, he's been very good in the matches I've seen.

PUTAMADRE
01-08-2017, 09:31 AM
whats Briellos chant?

Chick A Saw
01-08-2017, 09:37 AM
[/B]

Your choice of front six would have a subbie bench including the likes of of Fraser, Flood, Allardice, N'Goyi and M.Smith which is quite strong I think.

Hopefully with Murdoch coming back and adding another midfielder and target man, we have options before a game with options to change things. However, the further i think about it, there is a chance that the likes of Stanton and King can find themselves on the bench, which could be a double edged sword!

Mr_Brightside
01-08-2017, 10:14 AM
whats Briellos chant?

jordi jordi briels, jordi jordi briels (to the tune of daddy cool)?

Need to get more songs for players this season. Hearing your name being chanted must give you some lift as a player plus the only players we had songs for last year were cammy bell and andreu? (please correct me if that I am wrong)

dundeeunitedfc83
01-08-2017, 12:00 PM
Stanton will 100% not be on the bench, apart from obviously McMullan I think he's been our best player, he's so direct and doesn't shy away from a tackle, fraser could learn a lot from him

Greetin in Bed
01-08-2017, 12:16 PM
Stanton will 100% not be on the bench, apart from obviously McMullan I think he's been our best player, he's so direct and doesn't shy away from a tackle, fraser could learn a lot from him

Is this the same Jordie Briels that got a freezer from an obscure lower league Dutch side?
And he is a good player now?O:)

Chick A Saw
01-08-2017, 12:29 PM

But with our manager, you cannot be 100% about any players position. The evidence is there that he will try to get Fraser, and Flood or other favourites for that matter, onto the park if they are anywhere near fit enough.

offshore_arab83
01-08-2017, 12:30 PM
He kept yer 'star man' Allan quiet enough anyway...

Chick A Saw
01-08-2017, 12:30 PM
Is this the same Jordie Briels that got a freezer from an obscure lower league Dutch side?

So by that logic, Fatty Harkins should still be a Dundee player?

jerrennixon
01-08-2017, 12:55 PM
Along the lines of a freezer from the Bulgarian 2nd Division that you have a strange obsession with feeding?....and he is a Fun legend for scoring a couple against Cowdenbeath and for hiding in Mark Durnans back hipper on Sunday ;)

jerrennixon
01-08-2017, 12:58 PM
Briels so far looks a player though I think.

Seems comfortable on the ball and definately not scared to get stuck in.

At 25 he has a bit ofexperience and probably is still to peak. I reckon he'll be a decent signing for us.

deebuster
01-08-2017, 01:00 PM
He looks fine for Scottisg Fitba....I like the look of him so far.

SmedDUm
01-08-2017, 01:02 PM

No, you're confusing him with Yordi who came to The Dump last season from an AMATEUR Dutch side but was going to be the new Pele nevertheless.

djh1711
01-08-2017, 01:12 PM
He kept yer 'star man' Allan quiet enough anyway...
He was his own worst enemy and tried to win the game by himself to prove a point to United. You will see a different game next time when we play now he has it out his system.

dundeeunitedfc83
01-08-2017, 02:23 PM
But with our manager, you cannot be 100% about any players position. The evidence is there that he will try to get Fraser, and Flood or other favourites for that matter, onto the park if they are anywhere near fit enough.

Guarantee he won't the only reason this happened last season was because he made ****e signings this summer he's bought well, flood fraser toshney etc will all be on the bench 100%

Greetin in Bed
01-08-2017, 04:06 PM
No, you're confusing him with Yordi who came to The Dump last season from an AMATEUR Dutch side but was going to be the new Pele nevertheless.
It's ah fine kidding on Eh?
Let's just wait and see whose greetin next week.
And I'll tell you this.
You are on tricky ground at icy tea.

ianharab
01-08-2017, 05:01 PM
We are well aware of what's ahead of us this season , I would have thought you would have had enough worries of your own for this week , as for next week I am sure you thought the same about Sunday and judging by your rantings on here since I have called bridge patrol to be on stand by .

Fwiw , personally , although always nice to beat you lot , I would not lose any sleep getting knocked every cup this season , priority number 1 has to be the league campaign

Arabdownsouth
01-08-2017, 05:27 PM
It's ah fine kidding on Eh?
Let's just wait and see whose greetin next week.
And I'll tell you this.
You are on tricky ground at icy tea.

OK cheers for the heads up, will do my best to pass that on to our manager, as no doubt he won't be half as insightful as you 😂

shedka
01-08-2017, 06:24 PM
He was his own worst enemy and tried to win the game by himself to prove a point to United. You will see a different game next time when we play now he has it out his system.

He has played against us plenty times since he left prior to Sunday, but aye ok then 😂

ianharab
01-08-2017, 06:34 PM
All you saw was the Allan that we know , as Shedka says he has played against us often enough to be well out his system

Greetin in Bed
01-08-2017, 07:12 PM
All you saw was the Allan that we know , as Shedka says he has played against us often enough to be well out his system

Good player Scott Allan.If only he was playing for Dundee.
What's That? Scott Allan IS playing for Dundee?
Well help ma boab. Ahh these holidays are playing tricks on my mind.
What Dundee player would you not have in your team Lads?
Be honest now.

stokearab
01-08-2017, 07:17 PM
Embarrassing Dees. Making a fool of themselves on here 😆😆😆

one team in city
01-08-2017, 07:20 PM
Be honest now.

none of your ****e players in our team so **** of and go somewhere else moron:D:D:D

Charlie arab
01-08-2017, 07:22 PM
I'd take Kerr, good player, won't be with you much longer

ianharab
01-08-2017, 07:32 PM
Kerr yes , no any o the rest , why would we want any o them , very near relegation trouble last season , my standards are a lot higher than yours obviously 😅😅 , as for Allan , no disrespect , if he had fulfilled his potential he would be nowhere near Dense

tHeArAb
01-08-2017, 07:50 PM
Come on to **** lads, we'd take the Mousse surely??? The boy's a player. Clearly.

Greetin in Bed
01-08-2017, 08:00 PM
Come on to **** lads, we'd take the Mousse surely??? The boy's a player. Clearly.
Bell for sale on Gumtree Tree NOW.
Joke club

offshore_arab83
01-08-2017, 08:06 PM
Be honest now. I was one of the ones on here that wanted rid of him when he demanded to be highest paid after then club captain, Jon Daly, this was after 8 games ffs. No doubting the laddie does have something about him but look where he is? Look at the clubs hes been to and never really done anything of note, 8 clubs since he left us 5 years ago. Theres a reason hes at your club and not playing at a bigger club....

offshore_arab83
01-08-2017, 08:07 PM
Bell for sale on Gumtree Tree NOW.
Joke club

Tablet and buckets spring to mind.

Those in glass houses....

Greetin in Bed
01-08-2017, 08:12 PM
Tablet and buckets spring to mind.

Those in glass houses....
Surely after the magnificent derby victory Bell would be asking to play for Nowt?
Ray needs to get that smile working.

ianharab
01-08-2017, 08:20 PM
Your obsession is pleasing , btw bridge patrol alerted and will have boat , net and police on look out for your arrival 😂😂😂😂

offshore_arab83
02-08-2017, 11:54 AM
Surely after the magnificent derby victory Bell would be asking to play for Nowt?
Ray needs to get that smile working.

Why would anyone offer to work for nothing?