PDA

View Full Version : Joe Lolley

EastStandRed
31-07-2017, 09:07 PM
Sheffield United, Sunderland and Barnsley are all interested in signing Joe Lolley from Huddersfield Town.

Romared
31-07-2017, 09:10 PM
Rossis Lolleys decent , B)

perkytyke
31-07-2017, 09:31 PM
I would love us to get this lad, this would be the best signing we will have made.
This lad is strong, skillfull and a proper pest! If we could teach him to score a bit more we will have a proper gem.
Let's hope the the money men have taken heed of Hecky and will flash the Lolley to get Joe! (See what I did there)?

bankendbfc
31-07-2017, 09:33 PM
Genius, a seen it. dunt wanna see as get licked to this

Jules88
01-08-2017, 05:23 AM
Think this is a good tactic by someone to smooth the sale of Yids to Them

POGGYWELL
01-08-2017, 08:25 AM
Spot on it's reported £2m for Yids this morning!

Acido
01-08-2017, 11:02 AM
Spot on it's reported £2m for Yids this morning!

So we're looking to swap Yids for a bit of totty, err I mean a bit of Lolly. :D
Only thing is hes yet another attacking midfielder isnt he, do we really need another one of those.

Romared
01-08-2017, 11:06 AM
Iz been frozzun art at Hudds :P

Old Goat
01-08-2017, 11:08 AM
Another midfielder!?
Hecky will playing a 2-7-1 formation at this rate!

Ponte_Steve24
01-08-2017, 11:40 AM
But can he tackle? I might get a game at this rate XD

Acido
01-08-2017, 12:39 PM
Another midfielder!?
Hecky will playing a 2-7-1 formation at this rate!

Yes with Adam Davies up front on his own no doubt!
Lolley caused us lots of problems in the recent friendly but he didnt manage to convert any of his chances.

Jules88
01-08-2017, 12:40 PM
Iz been frozzun art at Hudds :P

Fans giving him some stick

Ponte_Steve24
01-08-2017, 02:35 PM
Lets hope he's ice cool in front of goal ;D

Acido
01-08-2017, 04:10 PM
Can we drop all the crappy 'lolly' jokes, we really should be bigger and better than that.

Put them on ice or summat. :P

animallittle3
01-08-2017, 04:26 PM
Could be a " Fab " signing and " Zoom " us up that league .

Romared
01-08-2017, 04:41 PM
Iz gorra Bigfoot , arr much lolly wud he cost ,
Kojak lollys ( who loves ya baby )

Acido
01-08-2017, 04:48 PM
If we didnt already have the M's Moncur, Mowatt, Mallan, and the invisible man McGeehan... Id be interested in signing him.
But as hes not the target man/out and out striker we obviously need, its a NO from me!!

Romared
01-08-2017, 04:50 PM
Get rid of Mowatt then

Acido
01-08-2017, 04:54 PM
Thats a tad unfair on Mowatt isn't it, remember hes got bags of potential. (or so we keep hearing!!)
Also what do we keep whinging about these days, its wages isn't it. Could we afford them if Hudds did agree to sell Lolley to us ?

Ponte_Steve24
01-08-2017, 06:27 PM
Mowatt's best player we've signed. I saw more skill from him in 30 so minutes against wolves than I did til' end of last season. I'd take him over that plodder James anyday. Maybe if Hecky ad' av' shown a little more faith in Moncur n' Mowatt Bradshaw would av' had more ammunition n' scored more than eight goals. Bradshaw being that other lad with no talent if believe everything you read.

Maybe board are looking at end of last season n' thinking some home wins might go amiss before handing this petulent little fecker an open cheque book.

Atac
01-08-2017, 06:39 PM
Mowatt's best player we've signed. I saw more skill from him in 30 so minutes against wolves than I did til' end of last season. I'd take him over that plodder James anyday. Maybe if Hecky ad' av' shown a little more faith in Moncur n' Mowatt Bradshaw would av' had more ammunition n' scored more than eight goals. Bradshaw being that other lad with no talent if believe everything you read.

Maybe board are looking at end of last season n' thinking some home wins might go amiss before handing this petulent little fecker an open cheque book.

To be fair, the consensus on this board about Bradshaw seemed to be that we've not seen the best of him as he's not had the big man to play off in a 442. A minority thought he's not good enough but most thought he'd be OK played in the right way with the right strike partner.

Personally, I'd rather have the kind of striker that scores goals however he's played - but they cost lots of ££££££s.

Acido
01-08-2017, 06:41 PM
Is that when Mowatt went at the Wolves player with a machete, it was the clearest sending off Ive ever seen. :D
And that was the first match where Hecky totally lost it, formation wise. All we kept hearing after that was blame the January window etc.

Ponte_Steve24
01-08-2017, 07:30 PM
Acido he's best player on the books by a mile. Leeds die hards were sad to see him leave n' even manager got the 'Monk' on over that transfer pardon the pun.

Atac
01-08-2017, 07:39 PM
Acido he's best player on the books by a mile. Leeds die hards were sad to see him leave n' even manager got the 'Monk' on over that transfer pardon the pun.

Best player on the books is Andy Yiadom. Although not for much longer.

EastStandRed
01-08-2017, 08:14 PM
Bump

Acido
04-08-2017, 03:12 PM

I thought he/Mowatt looked like a good signing on paper Ponty, and I think the Leeds fans were disappointed to see him go.
But he didn't do himself or us many favours as the season wore on did he. It sounded like he and Moncur were finally getting somewhere together in last seasons game at Ashton gate, despite the fact that we lost there 3-2.
And with this full pre-season under his belt and maybe a bit of lost weight, fingers crossed we will see much better from him this season. As for best player at the club, well I'm not sure about that.

Romared
08-08-2017, 04:36 PM
Blunts are also after Lolley

POGGYWELL
08-08-2017, 06:19 PM
blunts are also after lolley

"pop"

Romared
08-08-2017, 07:47 PM
?

Acido
08-08-2017, 08:06 PM
Ive heard hes good out on the right wing if needed and does get goals at this level. And Hudds are only getting rid of him because hes just not as good as what they need for the Prem.
Ohh and Nakhi Wells is a total pratt apparently who has burned most of his bridges with Wagner, so go on Hecky make a sneaky low bid for him. :P

Romared
08-08-2017, 08:21 PM
I would rather have someone like Ryan Kent to come back on loan than Lolley , if he ain't good enough for Hudds , he certainly isn't good enough for us , pleased they have gone up to the Premiership , it's overdue a Yorkshire team up theer , i genuinely hope they stay up ,The thing is the Big Guns up there don't like the Burnleys, Barnsleys, Blackpool, Huddersfield etc spoiling what they have , personally it wouldn't bother me , but i understand the younger fans wantin to taste that feeling that we had back then ,

POGGYWELL
08-08-2017, 08:47 PM
I would rather have someone like Ryan Kent to come back on loan than Lolley , if he ain't good enough for Hudds , he certainly isn't good enough for us , pleased they have gone up to the Premiership , it's overdue a Yorkshire team up theer , i genuinely hope they stay up ,The thing is the Big Guns up there don't like the Burnleys, Barnsleys, Blackpool, Huddersfield etc spoiling what they have , personally it wouldn't bother me , but i understand the younger fans wantin to taste that feeling that we had back then ,

Lolley Pop
Liverpool say Ryan is staying with them this season.

Acido
08-08-2017, 08:57 PM

Id be interested on us making a bid for Lolley and if we get him, put him on the wing and put our new found centre forward star Hedges up front where he belongs. :P
I didn't think Kent was that good for us to be honest, and if we're buying the Hudds player then thats better than having somebody like Kent for another season loan only.
Two in two now for Hedges, and two in an U23 win today for Jacob Brown. Like I asked earlier, are we missing a trick or two here with players, I mean they might have been under our noses all along!.

Romared
08-08-2017, 09:08 PM
Kent not good enough for us ? Poggy reckons Liverpool want to keep him there , not good enough just now to get in thir first team , but not good enough for us ? Cmmn the lad had a bad spell but back end of the season he looked liked the only one interested , opinions differ i admit and have to be accepted , i would have him back any day !! And Hecky get rid of Yiadom , and Mowatt , one is going though the motions !! The other doesn't know what a motion is !! Unless he has a shyte , which is what he is

POGGYWELL
08-08-2017, 09:14 PM
Reckon Kent would be the finished article at Championship level this season.

Acido
08-08-2017, 09:38 PM
No I dont think Kent was consistent enough, but yes he did have good spells. I cant understand either why Hecky kept pratting about with him and Hammill, he chopped and changed too many times with those two for no apparent reason.

Romared
08-08-2017, 10:21 PM
It was part of the agreement when we signed Kent , it didn't seem fair most will agree that he had to play a certain amount of time each game , Hammill is his own worst enemy at times , Match winner sometimes and has been a good player for our club , the dark side of him showed up a few times last year , in particular the match against Newcastle , you can't help but like the bloke tho , Them Wembley goals will live long in everyone's memory , Hecky and him seem to be at crossed swords just now 6/8 months on , it has to stop , or one may have to leave , who tho ? I hope it gets resolved quick

animallittle3
08-08-2017, 11:00 PM
It was part of the agreement when we signed Kent , it didn't seem fair most will agree that he had to play a certain amount of time each game , Hammill is his own worst enemy at times , Match winner sometimes and has been a good player for our club , the dark side of him showed up a few times last year , in particular the match against Newcastle , you can't help but like the bloke tho , Them Wembley goals will live long in everysone's memory , Hecky and him seem to be at crossed swords just now 6/8 months on , it has to stop , or one may have to leave , who tho ? I hope it gets resolved quick

There should only be one winner when a manager and a player butt heads , if it can't be resolved then the player leaves .

Gwynn Thomas vs stum
09-08-2017, 08:58 AM
Have some respect animal. I don't think either hecky or Kent deserve to be called buttheads

Acido
09-08-2017, 11:21 AM
Have some respect animal. I don't think either hecky or Kent deserve to be called buttheads

Which one is Beavis then ?. :P

EastStandRed
23-08-2017, 02:19 PM
Barnsley still interested in signing Lolley on a permanent deal . Sheff U also want him.

Ponte_Steve24
23-08-2017, 02:21 PM
Tough choice for the lad that. I'd go for Sheff Utd every time they're such a massive club ;D

SBRed48
23-08-2017, 04:00 PM
When Mister Lee comes he'll get four times the wage he'll get there so stick that in your pipe and smoke it Chris Wilder. ;D