PDA

View Full Version : Lineup vs Bolton

CLIVETHELEEDSFAN
31-07-2017, 10:43 PM
OK here's what I think I know.

Jansson is suspended, klich and saiz need more match fitness, otherwise everyone else is fully available for selection. So I think it will unfortunately be a 4231 again

Gk Wiedwald
Rb Anita
Lb berardi
Cb ayling
Cb Pennington
Cm Okane
Cm bridcutt
Am hernandez
Rw dallas
Lw alioski
St wood

Subs green Cooper Phillips Vieira sacko roofe ekuban

This is what I think TC will go with, this isn't what I would go with.

You never know with the gk situation as both are experienced, that could go wither way, I think berardi is a likely option for leftback unless TC decides to play Anita right back and ayling leftback, which would then mean Cooper and Pennington in the middle, can't see it being ayling and Cooper central, although that could be done with Anita and berardi fullbacks. Plenty of options for centre midfield and also for on the wings, also any of our wingers could interchange sides for a different effect, it's all about tactics I reckon. I think wood is a dead cert for the striker position, and unless we go 2 upfront I feel antonsson and doukara will be sold as they won't get gametime. Shame about antonsson as in a 2 upfront I think he'd be a good goal scorer.

Anyway folks that's my predicted lineup, does yours differ? Let's see them on here 👍

CalverleyBoy
01-08-2017, 08:14 AM
I think he will play Green in the first couple of games and let Felix soak up the English game

Silentman
01-08-2017, 06:27 PM
Doubt he'll go Ayling at CB otherwise he'd have tried it in pre season, going to be Pennington and Cooper for sure. Roofe HAS to start.

CLIVETHELEEDSFAN
02-08-2017, 02:57 PM
It's about what TC thinks silentman, he might feel he sees more in the other wingers than roofe, baring in mind, roofe is a striker not a winger. I just reckon dallas' 3 goals in preseason were all great strikes, it might just give him the nod over roofe, it's close, I mean anyone from alioski to dallas to roofe to sacko could start on the wings, all 4 have looked decent preseason so it's a good situation for TC to be in

spaldy
02-08-2017, 07:47 PM
It's a little late but would have like to see Ayling and Pennington at CB with Berardi and Anita on the side.

He has a whole lot of options at midfield. roofe sends a message he's going for it scoring wise.