PDA

View Full Version : OT Happy Yorkshire Day

SBRed48
01-08-2017, 08:12 AM
May I wish everyone a Happy Yorkshire Day.

Many of the vibrant cultures here in Halifax will be celebrating the re-opening of the Piece Hall with food, drink and merry-making.

Romared
01-08-2017, 08:42 AM
Wat tha torkin posh fo , esta fogot thi rooits :O
happy Yorkshire Day owd lad ;D
wats best thing abart Yorkshire ?
A think foork missen , wats thar think ?

SBRed48
01-08-2017, 09:44 AM
Best chipoyles, from Doduth to Whitby.

Exiletyke
01-08-2017, 09:52 AM
Shocking ones in Midlands won't even let you put your own condiments on & as for scraps forget it
They even have the scraps collected & squeezed to extract the cooking oil for recycling
Needless to say we don't ever buy Fish & Chips down here

Exiletyke
01-08-2017, 09:56 AM
Wat tha torkin posh fo , esta fogot thi rooits :O
happy Yorkshire Day owd lad ;D
wats best thing abart Yorkshire ?
A think foork missen , wats thar think ?

Owd lad, Owd lad ?

Tell him SB

Acido
01-08-2017, 10:34 AM
They should offer a complimentry free beer/lager and a bag of chips to all of us Yorkies today. :)

SBRed48
01-08-2017, 12:23 PM
Owd lad, Owd lad ?

Tell him SB

Am just back frum doctors. Al not be seeing many mooar Yorkshire Days at this rate. Mi blood pressures higher than it shud be, am morbidly obese and the couldn't gerra blood sample frum mi arm so I evtu gu back in two weeks when thev got sum bigger needles.
The sed a wo drinking too much alcohol and need to eyt fewer pooark pies and chipoyle stuff. So a may well be an "owd lad" Ziles.

Romared
01-08-2017, 12:46 PM
I ope tha gunna b oreyt SB , warrit owt tdoo wi Hecky's artbust an wayt teeums bin laiking fothi blood presha :O am shoor tha took the term "owd lad " reyt rooard , cos it warnt ment to show any lack ov respect ;D Thee get reyt , tha cud join Fit Reds class , alguwithee if tha wants :P

animallittle3
01-08-2017, 01:36 PM
Am just back frum doctors. Al not be seeing many mooar Yorkshire Days at this rate. Mi blood pressures higher than it shud be, am morbidly obese and the couldn't gerra blood sample frum mi arm so I evtu gu back in two weeks when thev got sum bigger needles.
The sed a wo drinking too much alcohol and need to eyt fewer pooark pies and chipoyle stuff. So a may well be an "owd lad" Ziles.

Tha needs to stop watchin that split ass football SB , that's what's doing thi :-) :-)

Exiletyke
01-08-2017, 02:39 PM
I ope tha gunna b oreyt SB , warrit owt tdoo wi Hecky's artbust an wayt teeums bin laiking fothi blood presha :O am shoor tha took the term "owd lad " reyt rooard , cos it warnt ment to show any lack ov respect ;D Thee get reyt , tha cud join Fit Reds class , alguwithee if tha wants :P

Roma please listen or read SB's posts properly "owd lad" should be "mi' owd" that was my point

Call yourself a Yorkshireman
Tarnspeyk my arse :P

Romared
01-08-2017, 02:52 PM
Norriff tha wa born ont bareboouns it wornt !! So theear !!!

Exiletyke
01-08-2017, 02:56 PM
Don't tell me, tell SB :)

SBRed48
01-08-2017, 02:58 PM
All abart tekkin it steddi.

Av just edda nap next to fire but been wokken up wi a thunderstorm in Happy Valley.

No offence tekken Roma. A told ivverbody 20 odd years agu that ad dee when a wo 74 so av got 5 summers left. Am 69 on Setdi when season starts. A know Filey's owder than me on here. Any others ?

Romared
01-08-2017, 03:29 PM
Well i ope Reds win fothi on setdi an thyez a great Day , it's mine setdi afta wen we laik Ipswich ;D
assbion root 66 :O

Acido
01-08-2017, 04:13 PM
Tha needs to stop watchin that split ass football SB , that's what's doing thi :-) :-)

Those split ass footballers of ours have got to a Semi final and they beat the Frogs & the Spanglish and absolutely whacked the Scotch. Maybe our blokes team could learn a thing or two from them. :D

animallittle3
01-08-2017, 04:32 PM
Yorkshire day my ass

Do we workers get the day off like ?

Like shyte we do .

Load of pansy morris dancers mincing rarnd the shires like a bunch a toss ers .

Kin embarrassing .

SBRed48
01-08-2017, 05:55 PM
Yorkshire day my ass

Do we workers get the day off like ?

Like shyte we do .

Load of pansy morris dancers mincing rarnd the shires like a bunch a toss ers .

Kin embarrassing .

Thar only jealous missing it all evvin to purra shift in. Aar did 44years unbroken as a wage slave. Time forra rest.

Join in Animal, pull thi Shackleton's High Seat chair (they're lovely you know) into the circle--

"My girls a Yorkshire girl,
Yorkshire through and through,
My girls a Yorkshire girl,
Ee by gum she's a champion.
Though she's a factory lass,
And wears no fancy clothes,
Still I've a sort of Yorkshire relish,
For my little Yorkshire Rose"

Hear all, see all,
Say nowt.
Eyt all, sup all,
Pay nowt.

Nurse ! Nurse ! Av just p1ssed on the chair.

animallittle3
01-08-2017, 06:12 PM
Thar only jealous missing it all evvin to purra shift in. Aar did 44years unbroken as a wage slave. Time forra rest.

Join in Animal, pull thi Shackleton's High Seat chair (they're lovely you know) into the circle--

"My girls a Yorkshire girl,
Yorkshire through and through,
My girls a Yorkshire girl,
Ee by gum she's a champion.
Though she's a factory lass,
And wears no fancy clothes,
Still I've a sort of Yorkshire relish,
For my little Yorkshire Rose"

Hear all, see all,
Say nowt.
Eyt all, sup all,
Pay nowt.

Nurse ! Nurse ! Av just p1ssed on the chair.

If the want to do summat reight SB then let's declare our independence from the rest of this joke of a country .

Now that would be summat to celebrate , got iverything we want within these fine shires and wi dunt need no bugger else .

August 1st , Yorkshire Independence Day .

:-) :-)

pass_and_move
01-08-2017, 08:03 PM
Well i ope Reds win fothi on setdi an thyez a great Day , it's mine setdi afta wen we laik Ipswich ;D
assbion root 66 :O

It's mine when we laik Forest n all ;D furty ninth

Thee get thissen reyt SB. Thall evta come up wi an alternative to Shaws chipoyle pre match bit sarnds on it. The wo shyte ennyrooard tuther week when we went theer forus tey. Chips tasted tainted wi ovverused oil an fish wor ovverdun. Assle not be guin back in an 'urry

animallittle3
01-08-2017, 08:18 PM
Those split ass footballers of ours have got to a Semi final and they beat the Frogs & the Spanglish and absolutely whacked the Scotch. Maybe our blokes team could learn a thing or two from them. :D

The only thing our lads can learn from the england split asses is how to find the female G Spot .

Both have a keen interest in finding it .

Romared
01-08-2017, 08:28 PM
Gu darn Arndhill , thall gerra idea ovva hotspot , burnthicockoff frum Belgrave B) or similar :D kookichoo ,,,,

animallittle3
01-08-2017, 08:30 PM
Gu darn Arndhill , thall gerra idea ovva hotspot , burnthicockoff ov frum Belgrave B) or similar :D

I'll tek thi word for it thanks :-)

Jules88
01-08-2017, 10:07 PM

Goalkeeper lass Barnsley, broke her leg and was walking about after the final whistle! She's got sum balls her !

SBRed48
02-08-2017, 08:15 AM
It's mine when we laik Forest n all ;D furty ninth

Thee get thissen reyt SB. Thall evta come up wi an alternative to Shaws chipoyle pre match bit sarnds on it. The wo shyte ennyrooard tuther week when we went theer forus tey. Chips tasted tainted wi ovverused oil an fish wor ovverdun. Assle not be guin back in an 'urry

Aye it looks like fish and a small portion a chips from nar on.

Av only ed a "Bad Daves" once in the hundreds a times av been when the chips were as dry as a booan. Tha must be unlucky

Acido
02-08-2017, 10:11 AM
Goalkeeper lass Barnsley, broke her leg and was walking about after the final whistle! She's got sum balls her !

How do you know shes got some balls, didn't she have any knickers on at all ? :O
Ive heard of them swapping shirts at the end of a match but that's a bit extreme!! lol.