PDA

View Full Version : will we see any new players by saturday...

DragonTyke
01-08-2017, 10:34 AM
no thowt not

DOOALI
01-08-2017, 11:17 AM
Will we have a team giving their all on Saturday?

DragonTyke
01-08-2017, 11:23 AM
nope

EastStandRed
01-08-2017, 12:43 PM
Wonder why there is that feeling the team won't give it's all. I dam well hope they do .

DOOALI
01-08-2017, 01:20 PM
I do as well ESR and hopefully it's 3 points 1 would do me

Acido
01-08-2017, 04:25 PM
Will we see Yids sold off as well before Satdy ? (and maybe a player coming in as part of the deal)
Id happily take a point by the way at Brizzle, and who knows maybe their team wont show up either!!

animallittle3
01-08-2017, 04:29 PM
Will we see Yids sold off as well before Satdy ? (and maybe a player coming in as part of the deal)
Id happily take a point by the way at Brizzle, and who knows maybe their team wont show up either!!

You could put a prediction up acido and join in , don't be shy now .

Romared
01-08-2017, 04:33 PM
His too freetund ;D

Acido
01-08-2017, 04:37 PM
His too freetund ;D

Im not scared of owt Roma, apart from when I don't have a reflection in the mirror... that does freak me out. ;D

Romared
01-08-2017, 04:46 PM
Thal not winnit if tha norrinit , get forrard an join in !!

bankendbfc
01-08-2017, 05:16 PM
It is very worrying indeed that folk are intimating that these lads may sulk instead of giving their all, if they did sulk then itd be cricket score a reckon, i have had some time to reflect since Rotherham smashed us for 4, i listened the game on the radio and we were poor, overplaying in the wrong areas and not smart enough in the final third, these are all worrying factors to be sure, but there was no hint of players swanning around not trying, 11 v 11 and sometimes one team wants it more than the other, it were a friendly and in these games your head aint the same as in a competetive match, i am worried, because i don't think we played brilliant in any of our pre season games, but this squad are new and will need time, we just got to get the basics right for now, marking, passing, movement, options, the bit of quality at the end i am sure will come, just got get the basics right for now, also, and this is important, goals change games, we had a penno that Hammill missed early on, and a 1 yard screamer missed by bradders, i would put it firmly in the bracket of "a shocking mare game", if bristol were watching, they probably give the players a week off there so confident, i find it hard to believe we will play that bad again in a competetive match.

a point at bristol will give as much confidence as a win after the last match, and their manager is pants.we got a chance

perkytyke
01-08-2017, 05:46 PM
It does make me chuckle sometimes reading some of the comments on here? We are in the Championship, building a new hopefully exciting team, on the verge of signing more players who will hopefully make us stronger, we have money in the bank so are much better than most clubs in our division and we have a manager who cares about us because he is a fan and is doing a good job given what we are up against this season and losing nearly all of his squad.
Spare a thought for Blackburn Rovers supporters who begin in League One on Saturday! It's not that long ago they WON the Premier league! They are owned by Chicken farmers who couldn't care less where they are or for Coventry City supporters who begin in League Two on Saturday after years of gracing the Premier league!
Think about those supporters then realise how lucky we actually are. PLEASE get behind them if it works we will be laughing our heads off if we go down we will be in fantastic shape to come back after a fantastic season winning League One!

animallittle3
01-08-2017, 06:01 PM
It does make me chuckle sometimes reading some of the comments on here? We are in the Championship, building a new hopefully exciting team, on the verge of signing more players who will hopefully make us stronger, we have money in the bank so are much better than most clubs in our division and we have a manager who cares about us because he is a fan and is doing a good job given what we are up against this season and losing nearly all of his squad.
Spare a thought for Blackburn Rovers supporters who begin in League One on Saturday! It's not that long ago they WON the Premier league! They are owned by Chicken farmers who couldn't care less where they are or for Coventry City supporters who begin in League Two on Saturday after years of gracing the Premier league!
Think about those supporters then realise how lucky we actually are. PLEASE get behind them if it works we will be laughing our heads off if we go down we will be in fantastic shape to come back after a fantastic season winning League One!

Did you chuckle at Hecky's comments following Saturday's debacle as well perky ?

Acido
01-08-2017, 06:17 PM
Friendly or not, I certainly didn't find anything worth chuckling about after Satdy's shocking performance, and I totally agree with Hecky's comments.
Perky, yes I suppose those clubs you mentioned would like to swap places with us, and there is the chance that we will surprise people again and have another decent season. Maybe!
But I hate the fact that we've put ourselves in this position of having to totally re-build our squad yet again, and it will be a case of selling these kids on again for another profit if they do end up doing well. Theres absolutely no long term security at all under this current 'business plan' and I can't see us changing it for a few more years at least.

Ponte_Steve24
01-08-2017, 06:19 PM
Well said Animal :star:

EastStandRed
01-08-2017, 08:14 PM
Bump

perkytyke
02-08-2017, 09:58 AM
Did you chuckle at Hecky's comments following Saturday's debacle as well perky ?

The lad was obviously frustrated Animal? It happens to everyone at work at some point!
It's time to pull together and support him and the team, it's not our job at stake if it goes Pete Tong it's his and the frustration from that and being a supporter boiled over.
I just think they haven't played a competitive game yet! Let's see how we do on Saturday, we will be in a better position to judge how far away we are then?
My comments might be a bit different on Sunday cos I'm going to Brizzle.....we will see...you Redsssssssssssss!