PDA

View Full Version : Oh no...

mahatmafoot
01-08-2017, 03:02 PM
...the Pitsmoor Pillock and Parkgate Pig show back tonight on R/S. And if some one tells me I don't have to listen to it then they can G S T F Up

seanbeanstattoo
01-08-2017, 03:05 PM
You don't have to listen to it.

bulmer1889
01-08-2017, 03:08 PM
Listening optional :)

rodcurrie
01-08-2017, 03:10 PM
You don't have to listen to it.I agree Sean.:) Perhaps owd Mahatma should ring in and tell the grunters to do one. I wonder what earth shatterin advice Brian the BLADE will have for our Chris tonight. UTCB

BlockD
01-08-2017, 03:15 PM
Wonder why they did not show their ugly mugs in public last night?

rodcurrie
01-08-2017, 03:20 PM
Wonder why they did not show their ugly mugs in public last night?Probably dint want thee askin for their autographs Blockmod.UTCB

Holden_C
01-08-2017, 03:22 PM
I agree Sean.:) Perhaps owd Mahatma should ring in and tell the grunters to do one. I wonder what earth shatterin advice Brian the BLADE will have for our Chris tonight. UTCB

"Well Andy, I've got some advice for Mester Wilder, an I know a lot about football believe me, so when I say"

Next caller, it's Mick the Rawmarsh Owl

"I havent phoned up to talk about Sheffield United Andy but (sound of sobbing) them signing that Ched ( voice gets louder angrier and higher pitched) Evans is nothing short"

Okay Mick, think you may have said that before, to line one....

"Hello Paul, it's Ian, Eckington Blade, formerly Blackpool Blade. I said the last time I phoned in"

Sound of radios being turned off.....

BlockD
01-08-2017, 03:23 PM
Probably dint want thee askin for their autographs Blockmod.UTCB

Yes i would really desire the autographs of 2 thick pigs,Robin the Glossop Blade was there,which is considerably further away than Pitsmoor

BlockD
01-08-2017, 03:26 PM
Tell you who gets me,that Ched obsessed Unitedite from Barnsley,old bloke who is always going,ermmm,Ched wants shooting,ermmm,Ched crossed the road in the wrong place,ermmmm

CHIPBUTTYBLADE
01-08-2017, 03:33 PM
Mute the sound then you can just watch.

Holden_C
01-08-2017, 03:33 PM
Tell you who gets me,that Ched obsessed Unitedite from Barnsley,old bloke who is always going,ermmm,Ched wants shooting,ermmm,Ched crossed the road in the wrong place,ermmmm

He's another one.

BlockD
01-08-2017, 03:35 PM
He's another one.

What is his name H?

GrayBlade
01-08-2017, 03:39 PM

You mean eeeeeeeeerm the Barnsley Blade. Yep he's a full weight.

Brian will be last on and will start off with 'I'm going to upset a lot of Blades fans here but Sheffield Wednesday will go up and United will go down!'

He'll then qualify it by saying '...IF Wednesday sack Carloss bring in Mick McCarthy and Uniited don't replace Sharp upfront and bring in a new centre back who should be made team captain'.

That's it, end of show, listeners hooked and angry and Twitter in meltdown. He has to be on their payroll.

rodcurrie
01-08-2017, 03:40 PM
What is his name H?Kevin the Barnsley errrm BLADE,a tool and half.UTCB

BlockD
01-08-2017, 03:42 PM
Kevin the Barnsley errrm BLADE,a tool and half.UTCB

Cheers Rod,thats him,i might be way off target here,but i get the feeling he is not awfully keen on Ched ermmm Evans

rodcurrie
01-08-2017, 03:45 PM
Cheers Rod,thats him,i might be way off target here,but i get the feeling he is not awfully keen on Ched ermmm EvansWho this errmmm Che Devans ya soeak of mi owd pal?:)ITV 4 Athletico madrid v Napoli nar,followed by Bayern V Kloppool. UTCB

BlockD
01-08-2017, 03:48 PM
Who this errmmm Che Devans ya soeak of mi owd pal?:)ITV 4 Athletico madrid v Napoli nar,followed by Bayern V Kloppool. UTCB

Rather watch an old episode of The Saint or Minder

GrayBlade
01-08-2017, 03:52 PM
Kevin always makes me think of a certain Clough living Kevin who posts on here I don't know why.

Drawling Donny Derek is another one who gets on my wick. Never misses an opportunity to have a sly pop at us, never the Pigs. I reckon a Blade must have run off with his garden spade at some time.

bulmer1889
01-08-2017, 05:27 PM
Reading this is second only to listening to the shyte most I can manage is about 30 seconds of the tripe