PDA

View Full Version : Liam Boyce out for the season?

rodcurrie
01-08-2017, 04:39 PM
He's Burton's record signin from Ross County and he's gunna miss most, if not all the season with a serious knee injury.I wonder if this explains why Son of Brian hasn't chased THE BEARD more vigorously this summer,cos they'll need a replacement attacker one would think,wouldn't one? UTCB

seanbeanstattoo
01-08-2017, 04:50 PM
He hasn't chased his son rod because we wont bend over and let him have him buckshee. The board have said they're done with paying off expensive contracts so Burton put up or,as they've done,shut up. Brayford will stay till someone offers a deal we find acceptable. He may feature for us,after all he's our employee.

bulmer1889
01-08-2017, 05:05 PM
You'd think if the latter was gonna happen we'd have given him a squad number !

seanbeanstattoo
01-08-2017, 05:24 PM
No shortage of numbers if necessary. We havent allocated anyone number 11 which suggests incoming.

Ayamonteblade
01-08-2017, 05:26 PM
You'd think if the latter was gonna happen we'd have given him a squad number !

Yes, I agree - he must still be in no-mans land waiting to see if an offer comes in. Can't be much fun being a footballer at times.

bulmer1889
01-08-2017, 05:31 PM
No shortage of numbers if necessary. We havent allocated anyone number 11 which suggests incoming.

True m8 but afterthought would be an understatement,even tho they were on the list last yr I'm fairly certain both coutts and freeman had squad numbers

boltonblade
02-08-2017, 09:52 AM
Let's hope so.