PDA

View Full Version : Some Riveting Reading...

noahrab
01-08-2017, 08:29 PM
...next door.

jdfc
02-08-2017, 11:51 AM
Had a look, can't find anything remotely interesting, Campbell Money a c•nt that's about it, maybe I've missed something, you can maybe direct me to it

noahrab
02-08-2017, 02:24 PM
Had a look, can't find anything remotely interesting, Campbell Money a c•nt that's about it, maybe I've missed something, you can maybe direct me to it

Nothing remotely interesting..really?

Not seen the Campbell Money one, will take another look.

_JohnGotti_
05-08-2017, 12:53 PM

LOL
cmon m8 ya must have seen it ;D.
as I said next door shouldn't have posted it as was raging at the time but it was the only other time I had an unprovoked attack that I could liken it to but wouldn't let me edit posts so it was out there.
so once out there certainly wasn't gonna lie back and take some of the **** a few were saying when they didn't even think to check what was happening at the time was in fact actually true
ill need tae check after the gemme tae see if the FEW bitter *******s are still laughing aboot an auld woman getting held wi a knife at her throat,while most of the DABS that eh wind up were fine, never said a word about it, well at the time I had posted last comment, maybe its changed now as haven't checked since last post.

jdfc
05-08-2017, 02:54 PM
To be honest I never read it, clicked on a post and lost interest