PDA

View Full Version : Season ticket fiasco

appac
02-08-2017, 04:36 PM
Hello all, hope you have all enjoyed the summer and looking forward to the new season
I renewed my season ticket before the end of last season and as of yet have not received
My season ticket/card for next season and with the season only 3 days away I find it hard
To believe that the club had not had them sent out weeks ago, I know the old crap that they
Have changed the ticket suppliers but I think they are going to have a lot of unhappy
Supporters turn up Saturday that have to collect tickets due to the clubs incompetent ways
Record season ticket sales and trust Villa to balls it up, you can't get through on the phones
They close at 5 it's bloody pathetic. I have booked train tickets for Saturday in advance and
It now looks like I will have to pay for earlier trains just so I can collect a ticket, Rant over

TrianonDave
02-08-2017, 05:20 PM
Hello all, hope you have all enjoyed the summer and looking forward to the new season
I renewed my season ticket before the end of last season and as of yet have not received
My season ticket/card for next season and with the season only 3 days away I find it hard
To believe that the club had not had them sent out weeks ago, I know the old crap that they
Have changed the ticket suppliers but I think they are going to have a lot of unhappy
Supporters turn up Saturday that have to collect tickets due to the clubs incompetent ways
Record season ticket sales and trust Villa to balls it up, you can't get through on the phones
They close at 5 it's bloody pathetic. I have booked train tickets for Saturday in advance and
It now looks like I will have to pay for earlier trains just so I can collect a ticket, Rant over

That's a poor show, just how many ST did we sell? Do you know if the upper tier is to remain closed again?

appac
02-08-2017, 07:08 PM
Around 26000 I believe the upper tier of the trinity is closed again

TrianonDave
02-08-2017, 08:30 PM
Around 26000 I believe the upper tier of the trinity is closed again

26! that's got to be up by 6000? should be packed down VP every game and strangely enough with the upper T closed, the atmos always seems better!