PDA

View Full Version : I could kiss you Caolan.

seanbeanstattoo
02-08-2017, 06:14 PM
Who said that? LOL.

GrayBlade
02-08-2017, 06:37 PM
The surgeon to me, right after the bowel cancer surgery.

seanbeanstattoo
02-08-2017, 07:21 PM
Fair shout mate,and having undergone very similar I can understand why. But incorrect. The venue was Hallam last night. Half time. Players re-emerging, photo with player.
I'm not going to name the individual,but guess away. It was quality!

seanbeanstattoo
02-08-2017, 07:22 PM
On reflection surely that was Colon not Caolan. But maybe I had a whoosh moment?

GrayBlade
02-08-2017, 07:56 PM
Haha no mate you didn't, but on this occasion neither did I.

I'll guess at Alan Knill

CHIPBUTTYBLADE
02-08-2017, 07:58 PM
A Gay.

seanbeanstattoo
02-08-2017, 08:00 PM
A Gay.

Ha ha FFS that's what I said to said offender. It was so funny. He had one arm round Caolans shoulders and another on his firm chest. (His words).

bulmer1889
02-08-2017, 08:08 PM
I'll guess at a mod off here probably wearing a pink shirt anall

seanbeanstattoo
02-08-2017, 08:13 PM
I'll guess at a mod off here probably wearing a pink shirt anall

There were no pink shirts on display and I only know what you look like!!!???

bulmer1889
02-08-2017, 08:15 PM
You've met blocky before surely haven't you ?

Course you have you work for the same bloody company

BlockD
02-08-2017, 09:03 PM
My favourite player is Caolan,my admiration for him did come across a bit wrong,i must admit.lol5753

rodcurrie
03-08-2017, 07:12 AM
My favourite player is Caolan,my admiration for him did come across a bit wrong,i must admit.lol5753Why am i NOT suprised.:D To think he has a go at me regardin my friendship wi Travis,Dungy,Mr Morgs etc,i've never said i could kiss ya Mr Morgs or to t'other two either.:D UTCB

GrayBlade
03-08-2017, 08:09 AM
I still have great hopes for Lavvers.

BlockD
03-08-2017, 08:16 AM
I still have great hopes for Lavvers.

If he stays fit and healthy,he provides us with the pace up front to worry defences we do not get from our other striking options,i also share your great hopes Mr G

Benitachell
03-08-2017, 08:34 AM
Fair shout mate,and having undergone very similar I can understand why. But incorrect. The venue was Hallam last night. Half time. Players re-emerging, photo with player.
I'm not going to name the individual,but guess away. It was quality!

As there is no news about the Hallam game last night, would someone tell me the final score, who scored, who played and if we were any good. Cheers.

BlockD
03-08-2017, 08:42 AM
As there is no news about the Hallam game last night, would someone tell me the final score, who scored, who played and if we were any good. Cheers.

We won 3-1,Lavery scored the 1st goal,we kicked uphill 1st half,then Beardy gave away a silly penalty 1-1,that was the half time score,Jake Wright scored from a scramble after a corner to make it 2-1,then Lavery scored his 2nd, 3-1 was the full time score.

As well as the 3 mentioned,Lundstram,Thomas,Brooks,Lafferty played,Keiran Wallace,Harvey Gilmour,Jake Bennett and i cannot remember the young goalies name.

For me Lavery and Thomas played well,Lundstram looked very good,Boy Wonder was at times unplayable.

Christopher was there,wearing glasses that made him look like Joe 90

Carpe_diem
03-08-2017, 08:59 AM
Christopher was there,wearing glasses that made him look like Joe 90

Quality. Have a like!

Holden_C
03-08-2017, 09:14 AM
Why am i NOT suprised.:D To think he has a go at me regardin my friendship wi Travis,Dungy,Mr Morgs etc,i've never said i could kiss ya Mr Morgs or to t'other two either.:D UTCB

Friend
a person with whom one has a bond of mutual affection, typically one exclusive of ***ual or family relations.

Stalker
a person who harasses or persecutes someone with unwanted and obsessive attention.

rodcurrie
03-08-2017, 09:38 AM
Friend
a person with whom one has a bond of mutual affection, typically one exclusive of ***ual or family relations.

Stalker
a person who harasses or persecutes someone with unwanted and obsessive attention. Marvin,how many times have ya seen mi mucker(Trav)and me chattin? Ya should have a visit t'Cliffe and mek thissen known and i'll shek thi by the hand(nowt else i promise) First you were infatuated by SIR ROD and his sailor suit,nar mi mate's Trav,Dungy&Mr Morgs and me and you call me the stalker.:D UTCB