PDA

View Full Version : Another rumoured transfer target gone!

silentjourneyhome
02-08-2017, 07:22 PM
Jags just signed a new 1 year contract with Everton.

Good luck to the lad. Always respected the way he stayed with us a few seasons extra to learn his trade before he left for the big time.

Respected the way he drove straight from a tea time kick off to attend our 125th anniversary dinner.

And that screamer against Leeds will live in my mind for ever.

All the best Jags - good luck for next season.

seanbeanstattoo
02-08-2017, 07:26 PM
He was never on the horizon and thank god he wasnt. Would have destroyed the club with his wages compared to everyone else. He dosent care about us and its mutual. Thatks for the handball against Wigan and the immediate departure pal.

silentjourneyhome
02-08-2017, 08:17 PM
So two very contrasting views there then.

You the poster can decide.

bulmer1889
02-08-2017, 08:26 PM
Wasn't ever an option he'll do a Deano and play for whoever can pay more then come to us when it's us

Option 3

tomytony
02-08-2017, 09:12 PM
So two very contrasting views there then.

You the poster can decide.

I'll go with Jags as a hero,(best record for a keeper we've ever had!) not a zero.

Proper footballer, quiet, unassuming gent, does the job, no tantrums, no posing, no scandals- a model professional.

BlockD
02-08-2017, 09:25 PM
We should ask Everton if we can have him on loan to keep him fit,and if they will pay his wages,not much to ask is it?

tomytony
02-08-2017, 09:31 PM
We should ask Everton if we can have him on loan to keep him fit,and if they will pay his wages,not much to ask is it?

Not at all, they've got the cash now.

rodcurrie
03-08-2017, 07:28 AM
I'll go with Jags as a hero,(best record for a keeper we've ever had!) not a zero.

Proper footballer, quiet, unassuming gent, does the job, no tantrums, no posing, no scandals- a model professional.I AGREE TT(good god what have i done):). Had an excellent career,i don't recall any bad publicity abart him and off field troubles,a very good pro.UTCB

tomytony
03-08-2017, 09:05 AM
I AGREE TT(good god what have i done):). Had an excellent career,i don't recall any bad publicity abart him and off field troubles,a very good pro.UTCB

See it's easy :)

Another model pro(perty) developer does not have the same hobby success as he does in his business career does he?

I am sure you will agree -again.

rodcurrie
03-08-2017, 09:45 AM
See it's easy :)

Another model pro(perty) developer does not have the same hobby success as he does in his business career does he?

I am sure you will agree -again.Is there a clue to whom ya refer too TT? UTCB

tomytony
03-08-2017, 12:51 PM
Is there a clue to whom ya refer too TT? UTCB

No wind ups please. :)

But if you really need a clue think of a decayed decade

rodcurrie
03-08-2017, 03:07 PM
No wind ups please. :)

But if you really need a clue think of a decayed decadeNo that dunt help either,soz TT but your gunna have to be more specific mi owd pal.UTCB

tomytony
03-08-2017, 03:34 PM
No that dunt help either,soz TT but your gunna have to be more specific mi owd pal.UTCB

White man speaks with forked tongue, methinks.

rodcurrie
03-08-2017, 03:47 PM
White man speaks with forked tongue, methinks.Got it nar,Blockmod.:) UTCB

tomytony
03-08-2017, 04:00 PM
Got it nar,Blockmod.:) UTCB

:)

or the Scarboro' scoundrel