PDA

View Full Version : Looks like Matty Done is neare a return to Rochdale

rodcurrie
03-08-2017, 09:31 AM
Accordin to the News Now pages it looks as if THE BLADES and Dale have reached an agreement for DONEY to go back to Lancashire.Good luck Matty.UTCB

BlockD
03-08-2017, 09:32 AM
Accordin to the News Now pages it looks as if THE BLADES and Dale have reached an agreement for DONEY to go back to Lancashire.Good luck Matty.UTCB

You missed a r out

Carpe_diem
03-08-2017, 09:40 AM
It'll be a shame to see him go as you can't fault the lad as far as commitment goes, but I'd sooner he was playing than sitting pointlessly on our bench. All the best to him.

rodcurrie
03-08-2017, 09:41 AM
You missed a r outI know,but i was that busy mekin sure i put half the the post in't title to stop some of em on here havin a hissy fit that i misplaced an R,i wonder if one of the mods would be so kind as to put that R in the correct place,i would be eternally grateful.UTCB

rodcurrie
03-08-2017, 09:43 AM
It'll be a shame to see him go as you can't fault the lad as far as commitment goes, but I'd sooner he was playing than sitting pointlessly on our bench. All the best to him.I agree,Doney always gave his all for the cause i just don't think he's up to the Championship standard we now require,it's alr8 this bein nice isn't it? UTCB

BlockD
03-08-2017, 09:47 AM
I know,but i was that busy mekin sure i put half the the post in't title to stop some of em on here havin a hissy fit that i misplaced an R,i wonder if one of the mods would be so kind as to put that R in the correct place,i would be eternally grateful.UTCB

Well i aint doing it

rodcurrie
03-08-2017, 09:51 AM
Well i aint doing itThank you very much but i din't expect thee to do it Casey.:P After i'd told ya how wonderful the DUNKIRK film was as well,oh well i spose not everyone's as nice as me are they? UTCB

CHIPBUTTYBLADE
03-08-2017, 09:52 AM
His last goal at Eastleigh will be fondly remembered,and the supplier of the cross Brayford hope he gets a new club too.

Carpe_diem
03-08-2017, 10:17 AM
I agree,Doney always gave his all for the cause i just don't think he's up to the Championship standard we now require UTCB

Probably not, which is a shame. At least he's going back to a club where he was a hero; hope he can hit the ground running for them.

RonnieWaldock
03-08-2017, 11:45 AM
Yes, good luck to him. 100% effort every time, and it's easy to forget just how important he was for us in that *****ly important good run we had up to Christmas when neither Lavery nor Clarkey were fit. He didn't score many himself, but he didn't half unsettle opposing defenders allowing others to get the goals.
As CD says above, much better for him to be playing than sitting on the bench or in the stand. I hope he has a great season.

rodcurrie
03-08-2017, 01:44 PM
Doney's contract terminated by mutual consent,DONE DEAL to DALE COMPLETED.UTCB

GrayBlade
03-08-2017, 02:06 PM
Good luck Matt! Whatever his limitations, he always gave us 100% and figured in some memorable games.

BlockD
03-08-2017, 02:06 PM
https://www.sufc.co.uk/news/2017/august/done-leaves/

silentjourneyhome
03-08-2017, 02:20 PM
I never once saw Matt Done give less than a 100% effort in stark contrast to some of our highly paid 'experienced' professionals a couple of seasons ago. he would have run through brick walls for the Blades.

Some times near the end of games you could see he was absolutely shattered but he still looked so disappointed if he was substituted.

Ultimately he didn't score enough goals but I thought he was a useful foil for Sharp allowing Billy to do what he does best.

Best of luck with your new Club Matt. You deserve every success.

rodcurrie
03-08-2017, 03:01 PM
https://www.sufc.co.uk/news/2017/august/done-leaves/Post 12 tells ya that ya clown.:) I wonder how long before THE BEARD's departure is announced? UTCB

BlockD
03-08-2017, 03:06 PM
Post 12 tells ya that ya clown.:) I wonder how long before THE BEARD's departure is announced? UTCB

No it does not,it is just some random wittering from you,Beardy is a game of cat and mouse with Burton i reckon

rodcurrie
03-08-2017, 03:13 PM
No it does not,it is just some random wittering from you,Beardy is a game of cat and mouse with Burton i reckonDONE DEAL TO DALE COMPLETED for aynone wi half a brain that tells them the transfer has been completed,preceded by Doney's contract been terminated, mutually agreed . How the hell did anybody let thee loose wi the a deputy Sherriff's badge?:O UTCB

bulmer1889
04-08-2017, 12:31 AM
Didn't score enough but always managed to create space for others so that they could,will always get a good reception from me if he comes back,I wish him well and hope he has a season like he did when we bought him for rochdale