View Full Version : put yer hands up

PUTAMADRE
03-08-2017, 12:05 PM
missed a trick there

hes gonna be a top drawer manager

stokearab
03-08-2017, 06:14 PM
Prediction guess or wish?
I'd be pleasantly surprised but something tells me no. Then again I don't know the guy except as one of our players.

Chick A Saw
03-08-2017, 06:21 PM
missed a trick there

hes gonna be a top drawer manager

Although Hearts like their managers young, i dont think Daly is a long term appointment just now. Maybe Houston to take him under the wing for a season or 2.

stokearab
03-08-2017, 06:49 PM
Although Hearts like their managers young, i dont think Daly is a long term appointment just now. Maybe Houston to take him under the wing for a season or 2.

No chance they would gamble on Daly as head coach at this point. The next one will be experienced. Levein s credibility on the line.
Pressley safe choice Houston better but dunno if Craig and Houston get on

LSArab
03-08-2017, 06:54 PM
They have worked together before at hearts, Leicester, United Scotland etc. Don't think anything to sour relationship but I wonder if egos might mean that wouldn't work where PH is head coach / manager.

If they wanted PH they could have gone for him before.

Time now though must be that levein looking for safe pair of hands which he knows PH is

stokearab
03-08-2017, 07:06 PM
They have worked together before at hearts, Leicester, United Scotland etc. Don't think anything to sour relationship but I wonder if egos might mean that wouldn't work where PH is head coach / manager.

If they wanted PH they could have gone for him before.

Time now though must be that levein looking for safe pair of hands which he knows PH is

Aye that was what made me wonder why they didn't go for him in front of Cathro. Sometimes familiarity breeds bad vibes but no idea if they would work together again.
He must be high on the bookies list I imagine. And surely would help us as others have mentioned