PDA

View Full Version : You surely know what your getting when

jdfc
03-08-2017, 02:56 PM
You buy a ticket for the Derby for the Derry, why would you complain about someone standing, maybe it's time to give this area over to the youth

Mrs brown
03-08-2017, 04:55 PM
I sat/stood / lay in the derry up to the age of 30+ loved it , your bang on leave it to the youth , they make the atmosphere , I now sit in stand ( I've started wearing earphones or I would snap ) wish I was still young enough , the pc brigade with there usual pish
They should have a standing area would love to watch that from stand , imagine what the Derry will be like when we pump them on Wednesday 😂😂

BCram
04-08-2017, 11:39 AM
I sat/stood / lay in the derry up to the age of 30+ loved it , your bang on leave it to the youth , they make the atmosphere , I now sit in stand ( I've started wearing earphones or I would snap ) wish I was still young enough , the pc brigade with there usual pish
They should have a standing area would love to watch that from stand , imagine what the Derry will be like when we pump them on Wednesday ����

Agree. Must win game for us on Wednesday. We need to beat them and continue our cup run. All positive for us.

Returnofrros
04-08-2017, 02:02 PM
They should have a standing area would love to watch that from stand , imagine what the Derry will be like when we pump them on Wednesday ����

Section nearest cox, over 40's, section nearest shankly under 25's.......unofficially of course but that's how it seems to be working.

BCram
04-08-2017, 02:53 PM
Section nearest cox, over 40's, section nearest shankly under 25's.......unofficially of course but that's how it seems to be working.
And absolutely no subsidised pensioners spoiling the fun.:p

Returnofrros
04-08-2017, 03:11 PM
And absolutely no subsidised pensioners spoiling the fun.:p

There's a few but well outnumbered by the full pricers if it ahh kicks aff.��

Mrs brown
04-08-2017, 04:09 PM
Plenty in the stand and they moan and talk nonsense double their entrance fee or they have to sit in the derry u 25 section

Returnofrros
04-08-2017, 04:30 PM
Plenty in the stand and they moan and talk nonsense double their entrance fee or they have to sit in the derry u 25 section

������

noahrab
04-08-2017, 04:34 PM

They wouldn't be pensioners if they didn't phuckin moan.

Its a way of life for them.