PDA

View Full Version : Nooo Season

mahatmafoot
03-08-2017, 03:09 PM
Although I hope we stuff the Pigs I would rather we stayed up than did that. Looking at some of the teams in their and the spending power of some it's a little awesome. Also maybe we will lose a few more games than last season, but we'll still back them. That's what surprised me on the few occasions we were wobbling last season that the fans were still 100% behind them.
If we, sorry, when we have stayed it up it will be a platform to go further. I'm still convinced my bet that we get to the Prem before our Porcine neighbours.

rodcurrie
03-08-2017, 03:18 PM
Although I hope we stuff the Pigs I would rather we stayed up than did that. Looking at some of the teams in their and the spending power of some it's a little awesome. Also maybe we will lose a few more games than last season, but we'll still back them. That's what surprised me on the few occasions we were wobbling last season that the fans were still 100% behind them.
If we, sorry, when we have stayed it up it will be a platform to go further. I'm still convinced my bet that we get to the Prem before our Porcine neighbours.I'm abit suprised by your post mate,i aint havin a dig at ya and i know it's gunna be tougher than last season,but i honestly think we'll do well/ok.I'll be very suprised if we're battlin relegation at the end of the season,but hey the bookies do have a big smile on their face's when i put mi coupons on so perhaps i'll be proved wrong(not for the first time) UTCB

BlockD
03-08-2017, 03:23 PM
I agree mahatmicoat,we will get to the Premier league before the arrogrunts,how much will you win btw?

rodcurrie
03-08-2017, 03:25 PM
I agree mahatmicoat,we will get to the Premier league before the arrogrunts,how much will you win btw?Careful Mahatma he's after a loan.:) UTCB

CHIPBUTTYBLADE
03-08-2017, 03:31 PM
I think that ITV are doing a grand job of the horse racing,better than channel 4 i never thought i would say that.

mahatmafoot
03-08-2017, 03:33 PM
Just my normally pessimistic nature. Watching the R & W W's for so long I've come used to not having high expectations. Now over 90 years since we last won anything major and over 80 years since we last won a major Semi Final ( Watney Cup excluded).
Straight bet with a sow for £100.

BlockD
03-08-2017, 03:36 PM
Just my normally pessimistic nature. Watching the R & W W's for so long I've come used to not having high expectations. Now over 90 years since we last won anything major and over 80 years since we last won a major Semi Final ( Watney Cup excluded).
Straight bet with a sow for £100.

Without looking it up,anyone know where the semi final victory in 1936 was played at,and against which team,£20 from Bully for each correct answer

RonnieWaldock
03-08-2017, 04:08 PM
Without looking it up,anyone know where the semi final victory in 1936 was played at,and against which team,£20 from Bully for each correct answer

We beat Fulham at Molineux (but I did have to look up the venue).
So I can only claim one prize.

RonnieWaldock
03-08-2017, 04:11 PM
More interesting is who the mighty Arsenal beat in their semi-final.
Answers on a postcard please to BD who will dish out the prize.

mahatmafoot
03-08-2017, 05:07 PM
Grimsby Town.

RonnieWaldock
03-08-2017, 05:35 PM
Grimsby Town.

Spot on!

How things (used to) change.