PDA

View Full Version : Another four

sherwoodmag
03-08-2017, 04:28 PM
Up for sale at right price,Mitro,Mbemba,Darlow and De Jong.

Zippity
03-08-2017, 04:49 PM
Where's this from?

Mind, wouldn't particularly mind any of those leaving. The problem is, as we're already seeing with non first team players, that either no-one wants them or, if they do, they're not prepared to offer the ridiculous wages they're already on.

Bah.

Jammy89
03-08-2017, 05:30 PM
That's always been the case though hasn't it? That we knew we'd accept offers for those 4.

They might be more prepared to offer the wages those players are on though as they are actual "first team" type players. Also ones we'd keep rather than ones we're trying to actively shift.

tinostongue
03-08-2017, 08:26 PM
Disappointed Mbembas up for sale, I genuinely reckon hes our best CB,ah well

waalsendmick
03-08-2017, 08:43 PM
I think it strikes of desperation when we put up for sale, playets we would like to keep, just because we can't shift the players we don't want....

it will unbalance the squad completely!

Rafa seems to be trying to play with almost the same hand ?McClown was dealt

MidsMagpie
03-08-2017, 08:51 PM
Disappointed Mbembas up for sale, I genuinely reckon hes our best CB,ah well

I agree 100%

sherwoodmag
04-08-2017, 06:29 AM
I agree 100% Mbemba doesn't do as he is instructed,I read somewhere that Rafa was frustrated with his lack of English and the coaches struggle to get him to follow their game plan.

Jammy89
04-08-2017, 09:08 AM
Mbemba doesn't do as he is instructed,I read somewhere that Rafa was frustrated with his lack of English and the coaches struggle to get him to follow their game plan.

Yeh, i've read same thing.

I think he'd improved on following instructions by the end of the season but apparently his grasp of English is still very shaky.

I wouldn't particularly want to lose him but i can understand why Rafa will listen to the right offers.

I can't remember who it was but someone said he'd be a good player as a defensive midfielder (he plays there internationally) and i agree with them on this.