PDA

View Full Version : Sissoko

Jammy89
03-08-2017, 06:08 PM
Looks like he's on his way to Turkey on loan.

No Champions League, not even Europa League as they (Trabzonspor) only finished 6th.

I know some on here said he did the right thing moving be it for money, or for CL etc.

However just thought i'd my two pence in on him for this move. . . couldn't happen to a nicer bloke XD

Although i am surprised there aren't other clubs, with European football willing to take him on loan.

kingstonbob
03-08-2017, 06:37 PM
Oh how the mighty have fallen. He will have been desperate not to have had anything to do with the game at SJP. I still remember the Cnut sitting outside the Strawberry in his Bentley 5 mins after the end of a game a couple of seasons back during a ban for a sending off the previous game (Lpool away?). We were going through that terrible run since xmas. Must admit I really wanted to boot the feker. :mad:

Zippity
03-08-2017, 07:57 PM
"Hi fans"

http://i65.tinypic.com/2e2ecms.jpg

toptoon
03-08-2017, 08:33 PM
Surely he will replace Neymar at Barcelona?

Nufc24Mag
04-08-2017, 07:40 PM
Surely he will replace Neymar at Barcelona?

Oh he will think he is, probably has his agent contacting Barca at this very moment....;D

HughieG
04-08-2017, 09:15 PM
In my opinion, the problem with Sissoko, if you really want to be realistic about it - and let's be honest here lads - is that he's a massive, massive ****.

waalsendmick
04-08-2017, 09:18 PM
In my opinion, the problem with Sissoko, if you really want to be realistic about it - and let's be honest here lads - is that he's a massive, massive ****.

pretty much this to be fair like!

Zippity
04-08-2017, 09:25 PM

http://i66.tinypic.com/25qbw95.jpg

:star::star::star:

Jammy89
04-08-2017, 09:27 PM
A very fair shout Hughie.

ex_pat_magpie
04-08-2017, 09:34 PM

The thing is that if he was then he'd have some use. :OB)

pboromag
07-08-2017, 01:56 PM
Didn't he just bang a couple in for spuds
He is better than many give him credit for
Spurs are no mugs in the transfer market and you need to be a decent player to get in a French squad

ghostrider
07-08-2017, 02:08 PM
Sissoko is actually a decent player. In fact he's a much better player than he was showing in the latter stages for us and certainly miles better than he's shown for Spurs.

They obviously paid over the odds for him but far too many clubs have been doing it as well with players.
Having said all of that, I can't stand the pr1ck for the way he chose not to give his best and for basically making it blatantly clear he was edging for a move away.

I'd like to hope his career keeps on nose diving but the reality is, he probably doesn't give a rats aris.

Jammy89
07-08-2017, 02:09 PM
He's still a ****.

Who if he leaves for the turkish club will be without the Champions League he said he had to go for and will be without Europe full stop.