PDA

View Full Version : Bournemouth bidding 20m for bench warmer demarai gray

DCFCArmy
03-08-2017, 07:25 PM
Eddie howe after bringing in big money signings defoe and ake said this

"Me and sean dyche are having to shop in the bargain bin every transfer window, we can only spend 20m unlike man city who spend more than us, were plucky little clubs that havent got the big bucks"....

Pair of bull*hitters springs to mind

Rams4Justice
03-08-2017, 07:29 PM
£20m is not big money it's normal pay for clubs nowadays the big money is between £60m upwards.

ManxRam
03-08-2017, 07:51 PM
Leicester appear to be doing decent business. Signing Iheanacho for 25m. 18 goals in 56 senior appearances for club and country.

If they could get anything like 20m for Gray and 7m+ for Lawrence they should be pleased.

DCFCArmy
03-08-2017, 07:52 PM
What winds me up is how we,re still dubbed "big spending derby" after our rejected 7m bid for lawrence,, weve got a net spend of what, 14m over the past 3 seasons ffs, hardly big spending is it, not when wolves have spent 15m on neves and are ready to offer 20m for grey,, yet not one mention from the media on that one,,, or the fact boro have spent more on one player than our entire net spend in assambalonga,, whos injury prone into the bargain.

Dont get me started on that money laundering neymar deal.

ManxRam
03-08-2017, 08:04 PM
It's amazing or should I say absurd how fees have moved on in the past 12mths. Surely it will slowly strangle and kill lower league football.

I'm not at all sure of the mechanics but am sure that the NFL has a system whereby they try and create a more level playing field at the beginning of each season, something akin to a handicapping system based on previous seasons finish.

Would never work in football as we know it but something needs to happen by way of capping fees.

DCFCArmy
03-08-2017, 08:52 PM
Ive said it before, let the big clubs (the now corporate owned clubs i should say) go off and form the euro league, let them take the billions of pinched money and let them have their bull*hit fantasy league,, we can then go back to the old days of division 1 being our top league, introduce a draft and trade system and do away with money altogether.

Clubs need a striker say, they may have to give up a central mid and a left back (exp) to get their man,, as we know strikers carry more demand,, a top striker might mean trading 3 players or whatever the clubs decide.

Because lets face it, football is a disgusting joke run by crooks and bandits, leeches that are killing society aswell, f*ck em off to their fantasy land.

Id do all i could to keep derby away from that cesspool