PDA

View Full Version : The Championship Promotion Race.

mickd1961
03-08-2017, 09:36 PM
Villa and Wolves have spent big,much bigger than us in fact.

I've not much idea who else has done much business in that division this summer but I reckon the pair of them will be top half this season and should avoid flirting with relegation like they did last year.

holmleighchris
04-08-2017, 05:46 AM
Bruce is good at getting teams up. Villa will be knocking at the door.
I fear a shift in power in W.Mids football is coming. The dark clouds are gathering.

Dubbag
04-08-2017, 05:47 PM
Villa and Wolves have spent big,much bigger than us in fact.

I've not much idea who else has done much business in that division this summer but I reckon the pair of them will be top half this season and should avoid flirting with relegation like they did last year.

Boro should do well as they kept a hold of most of their players from last season.....well so far.....:)

9goals2hattricks3pen
04-08-2017, 05:56 PM
Having Portugese coaching staff and so many Portugese signings is certainly a high risk strategy for the Wolves. If and it's a big if they start well then you can see them having a good season. If however they make a bad start the pressure on manager and players will quickly grow. Bottom half at Xmas what do they do? Stick with a loser and hope it comes right or tear the project up and start again.
Like I said high risk but at least it's a bit exciting. Wish I could say the same about our lot.

Newcy Wolf
04-08-2017, 06:30 PM
Having Portugese coaching staff and so many Portugese signings is certainly a high risk strategy for the Wolves. If and it's a big if they start well then you can see them having a good season. If however they make a bad start the pressure on manager and players will quickly grow. Bottom half at Xmas what do they do? Stick with a loser and hope it comes right or tear the project up and start again.
Like I said high risk but at least it's a bit exciting. Wish I could say the same about our lot.

That's all just about spot on imo 9goals.