PDA

View Full Version : Pigs creaming themselves..

mahatmafoot
04-08-2017, 08:18 AM
..with the thought of getting Johan Djourou. Listening to them you'd think he was a major European player. Apparently he's turning down a loadda big European clubs, Genoa was quoted but I guess they include Barcelona and Real Madrid, and Premier Clubs to join the Pigs. His record is 119 league games in the last 10 years which sas it all.

FatherKnowsBest
04-08-2017, 08:48 AM
..with the thought of getting Johan Djourou. Listening to them you'd think he was a major European player. Apparently he's turning down a loadda big European clubs, Genoa was quoted but I guess they include Barcelona and Real Madrid, and Premier Clubs to join the Pigs. His record is 119 league games in the last 10 years which sas it all.

Let em have their fun, mate. As usual they are over-confident and we are full of doubt. Their emphasis is players, our emphasis is team. They spend big money and wages on shyte or bust, ours is something much more sustainable.

Actually, I think we'll finish pretty close to each other in the league, around 12th. I know who'll be happy with that. I know who'll be in melt-down. Either way, the bullshyte stops tomorrow. Strap yourself in and hold tight for a Wild(er) Ride! Its going to be fun!

LesHiboux
04-08-2017, 08:58 PM
I'm not orgasmic about it, but I'll take eye-watering wages and a free over eye-watering wages and an eye-watering transfer fee.

GrayBlade
07-08-2017, 02:07 PM
Oh dear. He's back-healed them at the last minute for the delights of Turkey...or maybe he saw them play on Satdi.

blades58
07-08-2017, 02:14 PM
Oh dear. He's back-healed them at the last minute for the delights of Turkey...or maybe he saw them play on Satdi.

LMAO XD

What a fkin shambles they are becoming

They should win next Satdi, but if they don't I see nothing but pairs of Golas flying around the Sty car park :)

rodcurrie
07-08-2017, 02:30 PM
LMAO XD

What a fkin shambles they are becoming

They should win next Satdi, but if they don't I see nothing but pairs of Golas flying around the Sty car park :)They'll smash Chezzy on Tuesday and everythin will be good and they'll back to their MASSIVE-IST best. UTCB

mahatmafoot
07-08-2017, 03:16 PM
It's okay, he was just a money grabber and they're all glad he's not joined.:zzz:

tomytony
07-08-2017, 03:20 PM
It's okay, he was just a money grabber and they're all glad he's not joined.:zzz:

Lucky they haven't got any of those already. :)

blades58
07-08-2017, 03:22 PM

Strangely enough......................a number of pigs are saying how they've dodged a bullet XD

mcnulty1
07-08-2017, 04:50 PM
Strangely enough......................a number of pigs are saying how they've dodged a bullet XD

By the same token, some of you were laughing at us for trying to sign him and are laughing because we've missed out.

tomytony
07-08-2017, 04:52 PM
Someone's missed the point somewhere on this thread.

Misdiagnosed?

BlockD
07-08-2017, 04:57 PM
Someone's missed the point somewhere on this thread.

Misdiagnosed?

That certain someone is an idiot though TT,so it's no surprise he has again missed the point

Did you see when he tried to claim we had copied TGI Friday uniform,absolutely hilarious

tomytony
07-08-2017, 05:05 PM
That certain someone is an idiot though TT,so it's no surprise he has again missed the point

Did you see when he tried to claim we had copied TGI Friday uniform,absolutely hilarious

He's nowt.............................................. .....

if not original........................................

and so, so thick.

You'd have thought those medical exams would have been difficult for him.

blades58
07-08-2017, 05:24 PM
By the same token, some of you were laughing at us for trying to sign him and are laughing because we've missed out.

No, laughing because he turned his back on you, like Mulgrew and Morrison. Perhaps you're not the big draw you think you are and perhaps "La Liga" doesn't have the same appeal either

The same criticism you throw at so many other clubs now appears to be biting you on the aris............. TINPOT. The latest being those tinpot kits and that tinpot tarpaulin. Good grief!

You should win Saturday, but if you don't those Gola trainers will be well and truly flying through the air

BlockD
07-08-2017, 05:27 PM
No, laughing because he turned his back on you, like Mulgrew and Morrison. Perhaps you're not the big draw you think you are and perhaps "La Liga" doesn't have the same appeal either

The same criticism you throw at so many other clubs now appears to be biting you on the aris............. TINPOT. The latest being those tinpot kits and that tinpot tarpaulin. Good grief!

You should win Saturday, but if you don't those Gola trainers will be well and truly flying through the air

Who has this defensive superstar signed for instead of the arrogrunts?

rodcurrie
07-08-2017, 05:37 PM
Who has this defensive superstar signed for instead of the arrogrunts?The penalty bottler's bein linked wi Wolves Hog Staton's just said on footy heaven,they wunt let him tek the low Rhodes to Wolverhampton would they?:O UTCB

blades58
07-08-2017, 05:43 PM
Who has this defensive superstar signed for instead of the arrogrunts?

Some Turkish outfit. Never heard of em, but obviously they must be the biggest club in Europe for him to turn Wendy down

mcnulty1
07-08-2017, 05:46 PM

Tarpaulin. Do you mean like the tarpaulin on your away end? Which has a corner hanging off by the way.

BlockD
07-08-2017, 05:47 PM
Some Turkish outfit. Never heard of em, but obviously they must be the biggest club in Europe for him to turn Wendy down

Obviously,goes without saying

blades58
07-08-2017, 05:51 PM
Tarpaulin. Do you mean like the tarpaulin on your away end? Which has a corner hanging off by the way.

You're the club with all the money. What's the problem?

mcnulty1
07-08-2017, 06:17 PM
You're the club with all the money. What's the problem?

Just because we have money, it doesn't mean we should be reckless with it. Why spend a lot on a temporary fix?

tomytony
07-08-2017, 06:20 PM
Like a tarpaulin?

blades58
07-08-2017, 06:31 PM
Just because we have money, it doesn't mean we should be reckless with it. Why spend a lot on a temporary fix?

Is it so reckless to spend a few bob on a few licks of paint, especially when you charge top dollar to sit in the dump? I'd say it's no more reckless than paying players £30k/£40k week when they don't deserve it. One weeks player wage would've probably painted that cladding, but no, because it's so reckless........... Jeez

Blade for Life
07-08-2017, 06:40 PM
That Chansiri is aTuna melt.

GuancheBlade
08-08-2017, 08:58 AM
Like a tarpaulin?

Brilliant

GrayBlade
08-08-2017, 09:11 AM
Is it so reckless to spend a few bob on a few licks of paint, especially when you charge top dollar to sit in the dump? I'd say it's no more reckless than paying players £30k/£40k week when they don't deserve it. One weeks player wage would've probably painted that cladding, but no, because it's so reckless........... Jeez

In s nutshell B58

CHIPBUTTYBLADE
08-08-2017, 12:57 PM
Dem Blades.

Holden_C
08-08-2017, 01:12 PM
Just because we have money,

Has the Doc " got it wrong" again :)

Holden_C
08-08-2017, 01:12 PM
Like a tarpaulin?

Excellent TT!

gradblade
08-08-2017, 05:19 PM

blades58
08-08-2017, 07:29 PM
Early days but losing to Chessie. Strong side out too

NOW 1 - 1

bulmer1889
08-08-2017, 07:32 PM
Shame cheered me up when I saw score tho

blades58
08-08-2017, 07:34 PM
Shame cheered me up when I saw score tho

2-1 now B

rodcurrie
08-08-2017, 09:03 PM
They'll smash Chezzy on Tuesday and everythin will be good and they'll back to their MASSIVE-ist best. UTCBTold ya'll they'd smash Chezzy.Real Madrid be afraid very very afraid the oinkers are comin for ya.UTCB

banno
08-08-2017, 09:22 PM

You've sat through years of throwing money at everything but the team as a porker and you still think it's a good idea.
Prem league is the only thing our owner should be thinking about, yours too

BlockD
08-08-2017, 09:24 PM
Told ya'll they'd smash Chezzy.Real Madrid be afraid very very afraid the oinkers are comin for ya.UTCB

No doubt Rod,like you say,the same arrogrunts wanting Carloss sacked between 6 and 7 pm,will be praising him now they have beaten Chesterfield

banno
08-08-2017, 09:29 PM
No doubt Rod,like you say,the same arrogrunts wanting Carloss sacked between 6 and 7 pm,will be praising him now they have beaten Chesterfield

Like you all wanted wilder out early last season.
You grunters could teach us all in the art of fickleness

BlockD
08-08-2017, 09:31 PM
No shots on target at Preston will be quickly forgotten know they have walloped a poor 4th division team

CHIPBUTTYBLADE
08-08-2017, 09:46 PM
Like you all wanted wilder out early last season.
You grunters could teach us all in the art of fickleness

Pigletism do you want him IN or OUT,put your cards on the table.

banno
08-08-2017, 09:50 PM

We've paid out big money so the fans expect big things from the team.
Carlos has my backing and always has had but he's got to win games this season and show progress.

BlockD
08-08-2017, 09:51 PM

We want him IN ChipButt

banno
08-08-2017, 09:54 PM
We want him IN ChipButt

You really should be careful, only a year ago you were all questioning wilder. Throw 3 losses on the bounce into the picture and you all will again ;)

BlockD
08-08-2017, 09:55 PM
#keepcarloss

CHIPBUTTYBLADE
08-08-2017, 11:46 PM
#DemBlades

CHIPBUTTYBLADE
09-08-2017, 08:26 AM
#Stum #Pigletism

Holden_C
09-08-2017, 08:39 AM
How can something that didn't exist before 1990 be older?

Even the Doc admitted it was a separate entity.

S6 Franchise. No history, no class.

Holden_C
09-08-2017, 08:39 AM
This is a Sheffield Wednesday board! Forever - OLDER ~ BIGGER ~ BETTER! XD

Thank you for your continued interest (and obsession) in all things Sheffield Wednesday Football Club!

This is pure spam. Against the rules I believe.

BlockD
09-08-2017, 01:03 PM
This is pure spam. Against the rules I believe.

Can you remember the claim that he could not be banned H?

Nice one Bully

Holden_C
09-08-2017, 03:53 PM
Can you remember the claim that he could not be banned H?

Nice one Bully

Well done, although it wants putting down, not banning.

Just the Rapists drinking mate to go now?