PDA

View Full Version : Potts and stamina

Poulton Tyke
04-08-2017, 09:38 AM
Don't want to pre judge the lad at all, but chatting to a few Blackpool fans whose opinions I respect- they tell me the kid's got bags of talent but questionable fitness levels and looks like he needs to come off after 70 minutes most games. Be interesting to see (if that is the case) how it fits into Hecky's onus on fitness levels. All in all though, good signing this I think.

Ponte_Steve24
04-08-2017, 09:55 AM
Just in time for when we shut up shop and retreat twenty yards and wait of the inevitable last minute winner/equaliser ;D

Gwynn Thomas vs stum
04-08-2017, 11:13 AM
That's the best area to be weakest at if he's coming into heckys set up. Fitness can be sorted, ****ness cant

DOOALI
04-08-2017, 11:24 AM
I wonder how much has been spent on all these midfielders of which I'm still trying to get my head round WHY are they all necessary is this where are goals are going to be from? or is it going to be our new way of playing only Hecky knows

Romared
04-08-2017, 11:30 AM
I can see maybe 1 or 2 either sold or loaned out , one possibly Sessi

NCO
04-08-2017, 11:51 AM
Spoke to a couple of friends as I used to live in Blackpool...

He's alright. He's a decent passer and looked too good for League Two but was still a passenger in quite a few games. He's probably got the ability to be a good league one and ok championship player, but not the consistency.

Noted a couple of comments about him dipping out of a lot of challenges for a big lad and being more concerned with his hair...let's see how Hecky responds to that 😂