PDA

View Full Version : We're all dooomed.

Blades67
04-08-2017, 11:05 AM
All the remainic doom merchants are out in force, economists and 'know alls' forecasting how Britain without the EU is finished. I have done a forecast but with a difference, what possible outcomes would I accept which not! I'll start with accept two defeats to the grunters (narrow ones) and them being relegated, happy days.

BlockD
04-08-2017, 12:48 PM
All the remainic doom merchants are out in force, economists and 'know alls' forecasting how Britain without the EU is finished. I have done a forecast but with a difference, what possible outcomes would I accept which not! I'll start with accept two defeats to the grunters (narrow ones) and them being relegated, happy days.

To high a price to pay for them to get relegated,2 draws i will take to see them down,not them do a double over us

rodcurrie
04-08-2017, 12:52 PM
To high a price to pay for them to get relegated,2 draws i will take to see them down,not them do a double over usBLADES win a Sheffield double,mid table finish and they go darn will do for me,yeah i'm greedy.UTCB

BlockD
04-08-2017, 01:04 PM
BLADES win a Sheffield double,mid table finish and they go darn will do for me,yeah i'm greedy.UTCB

Blades double,we get promotion,they get relegated,i also am not greedy

blades58
04-08-2017, 01:19 PM
Can't see pigs going down, just don't see them going up either

In our first season back in La Liga (according to the deluded) I hope for consolidation and think we will be ok

What would make it a really enjoyable season apart from good results and performances, would be to finish above the deluded and shut the no nowts up because they don't half come out with some sh1te.

They can keep their Portuguese won nowt manager and we'll keep our "never managed above pub league level" Wilder

I know which manager I buy into