PDA

View Full Version : Multiple User Names

Altobelli
04-08-2017, 11:35 AM
Just to keep you all in the loop and remind posters who maybe don't know, FootyMad have a policy that users must only have one Username for obvious reasons, for anyone not knowing, Primitive was banned for a month, he had come back with 2 other Usernames which is and was making a mockery of their policy and actions against him, whether he's got a permanent ban for it now I don't know or care but I do not enjoy anyone however much we disagree/argue/annoy each other getting banned.

I know you and Alto didn't get on,but I can't believe he would ban you..

Just to clarify and answer the above posters comment and others not knowing as I have kept silent on the matter for obvious reasons.

You are right alf, it was not me who banned him, for the initial "spat" nor do I believe it was warranted, but nearly 48 hours after I'd last posted on the matter there was another 87 posts on the subject with him still moaning like a dog with a bone not wanting to let it go, for that I'd agree with whoever did ban him which I had no dialogue on that decision whatsoever.

I can understand regular posters getting upset with all that has gone on, you all have a right to throw your 2 peneth into the ring as that is what a Forum is all about, infrequent users who don't know the History of conflict with Primitive and myself and make ill informed judgements as far as I'm concerned are commenting on something that they know little or nothing about, as for the comments about this now being like the old regime on CM with Tony Scholes after one blip, again I wonder about hair trigger comments that are wide of the mark.

I am here like most of us to enjoy the banter, laugh at stuff, be laughed at, engage in debate about many subjects especially BFC, exchange views and gain knowledge however trivial it may be, but I refuse to have words put in my mouth constantly by anyone to suit their own agenda.

Any action(s) that I take as a Mod (Closing Threads, Editing posts or Bans) I have always stated why and will continue to do so as I believe you should all know what is happening.

I will not say any more on the matter as it is not right, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to PM me, Primitive, I know you are out there, I hope you can return and we can put it all to bed fella.