PDA

View Full Version : Team to start v Hamilton

RedStarTorphins
04-08-2017, 01:35 PM
Hard to say given some might be feeling effects of last night.
DM said post match likely to freshen it up.

Lewis
Logan Arnason Reynolds Considine
Tansey Shinnie
Wright Christie GMS
Maynard

Subs Rogers, O'Connor, Harvie, Stewart, Storey, Stockley, McLean

I've assumed Rooney is injured.

Pacman1903
04-08-2017, 02:54 PM
Pretty sure you are right and Arnason and Tansey will come in

Feck_the_Huns
04-08-2017, 04:14 PM

Lewis
Tansey Shinnie
Wright Christie GMS
Maynard

Yeah that's about right. Only other possible change for me would be Shinnie to left back and O'Connor to defensive midfield. Or maybe Harvie to left back but that would be a massive leap of faith from a manager who tends to keep any changes minimal

Stavros39
04-08-2017, 05:14 PM
Just as long as Stockley isn't in the starting 11 and I'll be happy

rico94
04-08-2017, 05:55 PM

Lewis
Tansey Shinnie
Wright Christie GMS
Maynard

I would go with that as well,Wrights performance was one of the few positives last night and deserves a chance.

Like fth said I would like to see Harvie get a chance too but McInnes is too loyal to certain first team players and Considine is one of them.

erchieplum
04-08-2017, 06:43 PM
I would go with that as well,Wrights performance was one of the few positives last night and deserves a chance.

Like fth said I would like to see Harvie get a chance too but McInnes is too loyal to certain first team players and Considine is one of them.

Wright deserves to start ,he has done well when he has come off the bench and didn't do badly last game of season at Partick !
I would also look at giving Miles Storey a run out in one of first few league games . I think getting a goal may do his confidence wonders and hopefully we will get a better idea of how he fits in. His brief late sub games last season coupled with a couple of poor misses hasn't really given him a great platform and I felt his confidence went and he would panic in front of goal.
I can remember players getting like that for Aberdeen and they would much rather pass to someone else rather than shoot and risk missing followed by abuse from the stands.

RED_JOHN
04-08-2017, 07:55 PM
McInnes will go with

Lewis

Logan O'Conner Reynolds Considine

Tansey Shinnie

Stewart McLean Christie

Maynard

Stavros39
04-08-2017, 08:05 PM
I'll be raging if Arnason doesn't start as it's obvious to everyone he is a better defender and more of a threat in the opposition box

Don_Corleone
04-08-2017, 10:59 PM

Lewis
Tansey Shinnie
Wright Christie GMS
Maynard

I think that's pretty spot on, although he may well try to find a way to shoe-horn McLean in. Probably all depends on who's suffering the most after Thurs. Would love to see Wright forcing his way into the starting 11 early in the season. Stewart looks out of shape to me - I'd rather have him up front than out wide.

February_1971
05-08-2017, 01:20 AM
McInnes will go with

Lewis

Logan O'Conner Reynolds Considine

Tansey Shinnie

Stewart McLean Christie

Maynard

pretty much guarantee Arnason will start.

RedStarTorphins
05-08-2017, 02:57 AM
I think that's pretty spot on, although he may well try to find a way to shoe-horn McLean in. Probably all depends on who's suffering the most after Thurs. Would love to see Wright forcing his way into the starting 11 early in the season. Stewart looks out of shape to me - I'd rather have him up front than out wide.

Aye, the manager loves KM, so he'll likely get in the starting X1