PDA

View Full Version : The state of this Forum

Geordie_Exile_De
04-08-2017, 02:20 PM
I may not post much nowadays but I try and read the posts every day.

It struck me after the Wolfsburg game as just how crap its turned out to be.

I'm not tarring everyone with the same brush, but we seem to have turned into a negative bunch of buggers.

If we had lost that match the place would be awash with Rafa is **** and the team are relegation fodder etc. etc....

Not many threads praising a good win,with some good individual performances against a very well organised Bundesliga outfit.

Rant over.

ex_pat_magpie
04-08-2017, 02:52 PM

I'm not tarring everyone with the same brush, but we seem to have turned into a negative bunch of buggers.

If we had lost that match the place would be awash with Rafa is **** and the team are relegation fodder etc. etc....

Not many threads praising a good win,with some good individual performances against a very well organised Bundesliga outfit.

Rant over.

Did you go to the game G_E_D?

Jammy89
04-08-2017, 02:56 PM
I think it's also that "time" of year when people are away so less going on.

You're right that there would of been more negativity though, hopefully the coming season can put some of that to bed and we're all a bit more positive.

Davearmy
04-08-2017, 03:41 PM

Rant over.

You mean against a Reserve team at the Academy training pitch?

toptoon
04-08-2017, 05:01 PM
You mean against a Reserve team at the Academy training pitch?

If we put out ateam without Merino, Lejeune or Murphy (our new signings) would it be our reserve team?

Cannylad
04-08-2017, 05:07 PM

Rant over.

I just re read that thread about the Wolfsburg game and I couldn't find fault with any of the posts.