PDA

View Full Version : chanting at the gemme

Returnofrros
04-08-2017, 04:35 PM
Any over 40's on here still do it?

Em a sucker for the odd outburst.....do like a no one likes us or ah do you know where hell is (sadly no longer with us) and a wee Na na Na Na.

ABERFELDYDEE
04-08-2017, 04:47 PM
Any over 40's on here still do it?

Em a sucker for the odd outburst.....do like a no one likes us or ah do you know where hell is (sadly no longer with us) and a wee Na na Na Na.

I join in when the mainer gets going
No very often but good when it does

deecom
04-08-2017, 05:04 PM
I join in especially after we score,, and always against the dabs.
Lang time since I've heard hail, hail the Dee's are here !

deecom
04-08-2017, 05:08 PM
I'll be 70 soon, and I've been on the pitch mair times than the under 25's !

darkblue64
05-08-2017, 11:57 AM
Yep 53 still love a chant

Mrs brown
05-08-2017, 12:05 PM
Now and again I get carried away

_JohnGotti_
05-08-2017, 06:10 PM
it just seems to be Hullo Hullo now.
and phuck off wi the Derry singing DAB show tunes on Wed
need a good rendition of kick his head in

Mrs brown
05-08-2017, 06:28 PM
Is that not what happened to you last Sunday

_JohnGotti_
05-08-2017, 06:46 PM
na just a sneaky header

noahrab
05-08-2017, 06:53 PM

Whats the story here?

Arabdownsouth
05-08-2017, 07:45 PM
it just seems to be Hullo Hullo now.
and phuck off wi the Derry singing DAB show tunes on Wed
need a good rendition of kick his head in

Or use an axe?😂😂

Mrs brown
05-08-2017, 07:53 PM
Marlon Brando got done in from a dab then went to bed with shergar

_JohnGotti_
05-08-2017, 08:09 PM
Or use an axe?����
funny guy, while yer here lmk if laughing at an old woman held at knifepoint is normal

_JohnGotti_
05-08-2017, 08:11 PM

ffs no he didn't,dont be a dick like others.
im sure you can read what happened

noahrab
05-08-2017, 08:13 PM

C'mon guys, what's the story here?

Arabdownsouth
05-08-2017, 08:21 PM
funny guy, while yer here lmk if laughing at an old woman held at knifepoint is normal

Bringing it up on a football message board isn't bloody normal. Then again what is normal for you lot? Oh I know, being quiet as **** when you've just got beat, or maybe it was a draw? Funster fc #alwaysinourshadow

_JohnGotti_
05-08-2017, 08:31 PM
Bringing it up on a football message board isn't bloody normal. Then again what is normal for you lot? Oh I know, being quiet as **** when you've just got beat, or maybe it was a draw? Funster fc #alwaysinourshadow

completely agree, did you bother to phuckin read it,ive already said that myself, but there was no edit function
few points
it was a draw.the penalty competition was for an extra point not to win a game.The next game will be the rules that a penalty shootout will determine who goes through unlike last match which was a league match.You ken
the Derry have never been in yer shadow, we do everything first #Trailblazing.

Mrs brown
05-08-2017, 08:31 PM
Utd mad ( book) last Sunday bit of action in town but no as bad as 2003

GB72
05-08-2017, 08:37 PM

U do realise your in the diddy league

Awa and flog one of your players on ebay

_JohnGotti_
05-08-2017, 08:39 PM
Coll Donaldson is in Hayats windee
free with last December's Space Raiders

Arabdownsouth
05-08-2017, 08:40 PM
completely agree, did you bother to phuckin read it,ive already said that myself, but there was no edit function
few points
it was a draw.the penalty competition was for an extra point not to win a game.The next game will be the rules that a penalty shootout will determine who goes through unlike last match which was a league match.You ken
the Derry have never been in yer shadow, we do everything first #Trailblazing.

I was talking about your game today you clown! You wouldn't need to edit if you weren't a ****ing belter to start with. Aye everything first, and all before most of you were even born 😂

Arabdownsouth
05-08-2017, 08:44 PM
U do realise your in the diddy league

Awa and flog one of your players on ebay

I doubt we'll spend as long there as your lot have. I'm ok with the fact that we are where we are, it won't last forever. Still getting Diddy crowds at your place I see

_JohnGotti_
05-08-2017, 08:45 PM
I was talking about your game today you clown! You wouldn't need to edit if you weren't a ****ing belter to start with. Aye everything first, and all before most of you were even born ��

so you agree with the Dee daeing everything first, but were forever in your shadow, ah got ye
TBF you're no exactly the brightest are ya.
ah hud on, yer no counting the BonusPointCup are ya

Arabdownsouth
05-08-2017, 11:34 PM
so you agree with the Dee daeing everything first, but were forever in your shadow, ah got ye

Well I'm not going to argue about who won what first tbh, I'm aware that dundee won their trophies before we did. Been a ****ing while though eh? Your club were also the first of the dundee clubs to go into administration ( won that particular accolade twice I believe?) You really are a trumpet though, and I've no idea how you manage to judge my intellect from a few posts on a message board but crack on fella. I'm not the one banging on about masked intruders and axes, paramilitaries and all that ****e. Oh and before your head nearly explodes again, I genuinely don't give an honest **** whether there's any truth in your rambling or not. Truth is, your club is ****e, your stadium ramshackle at best. Your crowds are still less than ours despite our relegation, big club though aye.

Arabdownsouth
05-08-2017, 11:37 PM

Oh and if you are going to comment on other people's intelligence then perhaps you might want to learn how to construct a sentence and use punctuation? Just saying. 😂

num1adi
06-08-2017, 08:40 AM
Oh and if you are going to comment on other people's intelligence then perhaps you might want to learn how to construct a sentence and use punctuation? Just saying. 😂
I've always been of he opinion that when someone starts slagging spelling and grammar it's usually because they are losing the argument and are getting found out to be totally wrong

DerryRhumba72
06-08-2017, 09:24 AM

If you're going down that route, you complete bellend, you should have a comma after 'Oh' and another one after 'intelligence'.

Just saying.

shaded
06-08-2017, 09:32 AM
anway back on topic chant? yip
used to chant alot more before the Derry was sanitised,now sit in the main stand away from all the q here and get a tkt too then q again to get into the derry or the coxy nonsense

Deeranged
06-08-2017, 10:03 AM
If you're going down that route, you complete bellend, you should have a comma after 'Oh' and another one after 'intelligence'.

Just saying.

You forgot the ridiculously inappropriate use of the question mark after a statement of opinion.

DerryRhumba72
06-08-2017, 11:45 AM
You forgot the ridiculously inappropriate use of the question mark after a statement of opinion.

Yep, you're spot-on. We seem to be dealing with a real DAB genius here.

GB72
06-08-2017, 02:20 PM
I doubt we'll spend as long there as your lot have. I'm ok with the fact that we are where we are, it won't last forever. Still getting Diddy crowds at your place I see

Look at the stats then come back to me

Think you have played in the lower leagues than us

shaded
06-08-2017, 02:37 PM
gb72 you should know adam and eve never arrived on planet earth til the late 70.s

SmedDUm
06-08-2017, 02:41 PM
Look at the stats then come back to me

Think you have played in the lower leagues than us

Right enough, never thought of that.
But you'd have to be about 130 to appreciate it.

offshore_arab83
06-08-2017, 03:37 PM
Coll Donaldson is in Hayats windee
free with last December's Space Raiders

Donaldson is worth a packet of space raiders and at a push a curly wurly! Even Hyatts couldnt sell that chunt on.

Returnofrros
06-08-2017, 03:39 PM

Wudnae normally help a dab and dinnae usually grass but yer wee sign, some **** stole the d and replaced it with a t.

Wee *******s.

GB72
06-08-2017, 04:45 PM

130 wtf u on about

Your club has predominatly played more in the diddy league more than the top league

Rightful place

deecom
06-08-2017, 04:48 PM
Why are these dundee Hibernian numpties posting on this board, ? Is it mental health week ?

Mrs brown
06-08-2017, 05:57 PM
Cos they won a game, roll on Wednesday normal service will resume tick tock

DerryRhumba72
06-08-2017, 07:22 PM

Ahhhh SmedDOon, great to see you back with your rapier-wit.

Tell me SmedDOon, how DOON are the DABs at the moment on a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being phucking DOON and 10 also being phucking DOON?

Just curious.

Taintedice
07-08-2017, 10:12 AM
Back to claiming they need more tickets than allocated for a dens derby, what short memories these doonsters have :D

_JohnGotti_
08-08-2017, 12:33 AM
[QUOTE=Arabdownsouth;38610859]Well I'm not going to argue about who won what first tbh, I'm aware that dundee won their trophies before we did

why are you not going to argue who won 1st ?
you seem very confused.
so were forever in your shadow ??
well the DABS have being going since, well I'm not sure as you seem to have had two births, anyway in all that time the DIRTY DOON DABS have never ever been more successful than the Derry.
not 1 dabster in history has been able to say 'were the most successful team in the city' as yer always playing catch up.
But eh forever in yer shadow
phucking belter

_JohnGotti_
08-08-2017, 12:34 AM
its a fitba forum, no me going fir a degree

_JohnGotti_
08-08-2017, 12:38 AM

Just saying.

wait hud on
OYF the bitter DAB goes on aboot punctuation then gets corrected beh someone else, oh thats gold

ehm just glad some people have mair edukashun than me