wavy_blade
04-08-2017, 08:20 PM
....... we're gona piss this league ;D XD

Ayamonteblade
04-08-2017, 08:27 PM
I gave up cos its too boring :zzz:

GrayBlade
04-08-2017, 08:37 PM
We dodged the bullet with Sunderland's new Adidas kit. Shocking!

AceOfBlades
04-08-2017, 08:39 PM
sh1t match. nowt to fear there

blades58
04-08-2017, 08:57 PM
Pace of the game a bit quicker than lge 1. I don't see much extra that we have to be too concerned about despite pigs telling us we're now in La Liga

We have some skillful players, we just need a slightly quicker tempo, score a few and we'll hold our own

herbert
04-08-2017, 10:59 PM
Same old comments.

Ever thought it might be considerably harder to score goals?

Ever noticed how much more athletic teams are in that league?

We'll stay up but let's not pretend it's a weak division.

FatherKnowsBest
05-08-2017, 05:33 AM
Bit of bravado Herbs, that's all. The average 'where will we finish?' questions all seem to average out about 15th. No-one is expecting to pee the league. Neither should we be frightened by it.

rodcurrie
05-08-2017, 07:00 AM
Bit of bravado Herbs, that's all. The average 'where will we finish?' questions all seem to average out about 15th. No-one is expecting to pee the league. Neither should we be frightened by it.Very early to be makin serious predictions,i thought it was a very ordinary game but let's what we produce what we play like today,don't forget we hardly looked wonderful at the beginnin of the ton up season last time round did we? UTCB

blades58
05-08-2017, 07:44 AM
Respect the division...............absolutely

Fear it.......................... get fked

If Milwall can go to Forest and play em off the park then I feel we can compete at this level also

Yes, Milwall lost, but they took the game to them were easily the best side as conceded by Warburton. Unfortunately for them the name of the game is scoring goals and that for the Blades imo is where our main improvement needs to come from against better and and more organised defences in this division

COYRAWW

RonnieWaldock
05-08-2017, 08:42 AM
Ever thought it might be considerably harder to score goals?

Ever noticed how much more athletic teams are in that league?

We'll stay up but let's not pretend it's a weak division.

Absolutely! The players (on average) are bigger, stronger and more athletic. The defenders and the 'keepers are superior to Lg 1, and their finishers are more clinical.

Agree totally with what Herb says. We will do (very) well to finish mid-table but................... in CW we trust.

I backed United last season after 12 games - let's see where we are after 12 this season!

rodcurrie
06-08-2017, 05:33 AM
Absolutely! The players (on average) are bigger, stronger and more athletic. The defenders and the 'keepers are superior to Lg 1, and their finishers are more clinical.

Agree totally with what Herb says. We will do (very) well to finish mid-table but................... in CW we trust.

I backed United last season after 12 games - let's see where we are after 12 this season!It's obviously a big step up from last season but we're a far better side than we were at this stage last season.The step up is a lot bigger the next time we get promoted i'll tell ya that for nowt,i think we'll finish anywhere from 9th to 15th,that's not me bein unrealistic i just have faith in our club.Did anyone hear how the U/18's went on in the friendy yesdi mornin? I was gunna go but my youngest took his favrit dad for a pre match meal instead,the Sirloin was delighful a terrific day all round.UTCB

bulmer1889
06-08-2017, 06:15 AM
it's obviously a big step up from last season but we're a far better side than we were at this stage last season.the step up is a lot bigger the next time we get promoted i'll tell ya that for nowt,i think we'll finish anywhere from 9th to 15th,that's not me bein unrealistic i just have faith in our club.did anyone hear how the u/18's went on in the friendy yesdi mornin? I was gunna go but my youngest took his favrit dad for a pre match meal instead,the sirloin was delighful a terrific day all round.utcb

true blade ? Part timer more like !

rodcurrie
06-08-2017, 06:21 AM
true blade ? Part timer more like !Result,d'ya know the result or what? This TRUE BLADE would like to know the result PLEASE. UTCB

BlockD
06-08-2017, 08:43 AM
Result,d'ya know the result or what? This TRUE BLADE would like to know the result PLEASE. UTCB

I know it,but i am not telling you