PDA

View Full Version : Mo Farah

animallittle3
04-08-2017, 08:53 PM
They've tried every tactic in the book to beat him , even a sneaky bit of tripping entering the last lap tonight and a hot pace and he still blew them away

The guy is a legend , 6 golds and a silver in Olympic and World championships .

perkytyke
04-08-2017, 09:07 PM
Unbelievable Jeff! The man is an absolute animal, animal.....
He got the crowd going, pulled forward then dropped back! He toyed with them so much they tried to trip him at least 4 times, one blatant by Kinui on the last lap! So sad he got a bronze as he was just trying to win by taking out his main rival.
I can't believe how good he's been over the years but this was different class.

animallittle3
04-08-2017, 10:13 PM
Bump

Atac
05-08-2017, 10:30 AM
Unbelievable Jeff! The man is an absolute animal, animal.....
He got the crowd going, pulled forward then dropped back! He toyed with them so much they tried to trip him at least 4 times, one blatant by Kinui on the last lap! So sad he got a bronze as he was just trying to win by taking out his main rival.
I can't believe how good he's been over the years but this was different class.

I was there last night and the noise in the stadium was awesome. This guy has sacrificed so much to get to where he is that he deserves every second of fame he gets. Simply the best in the world - and a nice guy to boot.

animallittle3
05-08-2017, 10:34 AM
I was there last night and the noise in the stadium was awesome. This guy has sacrificed so much to get to where he is that he deserves every second of fame he gets. Simply the best in the world - and a nice guy to boot.

Nice one Atac , bet that was fantastic in that stadium last night seeing that live .

Atac
05-08-2017, 11:46 AM
Nice one Atac , bet that was fantastic in that stadium last night seeing that live .

I can't do it justice with words - it was pure emotion and adrenaline for virtually every person in that arena. Contagious and elating.

A bit like the feeling I'll have when we secure safety this season 😉

KINDERSCOUT
06-08-2017, 12:10 PM
His coach is also a legend for assisting athletes with drugs.
They've tried every tactic in the book to beat him , even a sneaky bit of tripping entering the last lap tonight and a hot pace and he still blew them away

The guy is a legend , 6 golds and a silver in Olympic and World championships .

animallittle3
06-08-2017, 01:07 PM
His coach is also a legend for assisting athletes with drugs.

The key word is allegedly and he's under investigation .