PDA

View Full Version : O/T FOA hlc

goodlordmurphy
04-08-2017, 11:34 PM
Watched the game tonight, the young 18yo bowler for Worcs. Patrick Brown comes from the same club as my grandson.

holmleighchris
05-08-2017, 06:02 AM
Must be a good club.
Returned much better figures than Colin de Grandhomme!

goodlordmurphy
07-08-2017, 08:58 PM
Grandson playing U17's versus Warwickshire tomorrow...weather permitting.
Knowle and Dorridge CC.

holmleighchris
08-08-2017, 05:33 AM
Hope it goes ahead for him. Not much chance of that if it was taking place here and now, it's pouring.

goodlordmurphy
08-08-2017, 05:48 AM
Hope it goes ahead for him. Not much chance of that if it was taking place here and now, it's pouring.

Yes, just had a look at the forecast for that area and decided to take the rain check on this one...it's a pity as he is in such great form at the moment...came back from injury to bowl again on Sunday for his club, took 6 for 31...:)

Prando
08-08-2017, 10:37 AM
Yes, just had a look at the forecast for that area and decided to take the rain check on this one...it's a pity as he is in such great form at the moment...came back from injury to bowl again on Sunday for his club, took 6 for 31...:)

Is Knowle & D his club GLM buddy ? (Or was the venue of the U17s match ?)

goodlordmurphy
08-08-2017, 11:28 PM
Is Knowle & D his club GLM buddy ? (Or was the venue of the U17s match ?)

Just the venue Prando he was going to play for Leicestershire U17's. Washed out yesterday so going for a one dayer tomorrow but the forecast is the same I'm afraid.

His club is Market Deeping CC in Lincolnshire buts gets into the Leicestershire region through the Rutland League.

Leicesterbaggie
09-08-2017, 08:41 AM
Don't quite get this glm. I played in the Leics. and Rutland League but Market Deeping is in Licolnshire and don't play in this league. So, just out of interest, how does it qualify your grandson to play for Leicestershire?

goodlordmurphy
09-08-2017, 09:24 AM
Don't quite get this glm. I played in the Leics. and Rutland League but Market Deeping is in Licolnshire and don't play in this league. So, just out of interest, how does it qualify your grandson to play for Leicestershire?

Market Deeping Sunday 1st team play in the Rutland Division One...the Saturday 1st team play in the Lincs Premier League.

Leicesterbaggie
10-08-2017, 08:13 AM
Thanks, I get it now!